babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

m100 Away
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
chelsea did go naked last night and spread her legs and had the occasional rub but it was the 'nurse' set in all three shows. Geri and Lori both turned up, Geri as dull as usual, Lori looked bored shitless.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
09-10-2012 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
The girl/girl films that i've looked at on the recording: hannah shaw and kloe kane, lacey and lucia again looked like they would have been great in a hardcore cut - babestation why don't you put a dvd out?

I have a question for those who know more about regulations than i do - i thought they weren't supposed to show erections?

I have another question who the hell edited this post?

Why the hell split it into two sections, work for works sake or you spend too much time listening to radio 4 and you're obsessed with digression

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 15:13 by m100.)
09-10-2012 12:23
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(08-10-2012 21:32 )fullbunger Wrote:  I have heard a viscious rumour that the girls do not tell the truth when promoting these shows.

It's not the girls, fullbunger.....

Don't shoot the messenger.
09-10-2012 18:14
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2012 12:23 )m100 Wrote:  I have a question for those who know more about regulations than i do - i thought they weren't supposed to show erections?

I believe the general rule in the UK is the Mull of Kintyre test. If it's at a greater angle it's not acceptable.
09-10-2012 18:45
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Presumably playing Mull of Kintyre to an aroused male performer makes him lose his erection and thus remain Ofcom-compliant?
09-10-2012 18:53
m100 Away
Banned

(09-10-2012 18:14 )GTIMKV Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 21:32 )fullbunger Wrote:  I have heard a viscious rumour that the girls do not tell the truth when promoting these shows.

It's not the girls, fullbunger.....

Don't shoot the messenger.

Quote from babestation pre-recorded producer on bgafd

"I understand you can get pissed off at some of our selling methods and imagine perhaps that we force girls to lie or mislead you, that is not the case at all. Its not a perfect world and we have to work within the rules to make some money so sometimes we have to use our imagination a bit."

09-10-2012 19:07
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2012 18:53 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Presumably playing Mull of Kintyre to an aroused male performer makes him lose his erection and thus remain Ofcom-compliant?

Paul mccartney's neck, now looks like a sagging erection!!!haha.
09-10-2012 19:08
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(09-10-2012 12:23 )m100 Wrote:  I have a question for those who know more about regulations than i do - i thought they weren't supposed to show erections?

Depends what you saw, and how long it was visible for.

In a brief stint doing some tech stuff at the BBFC some time ago, I was told it was about angles and (full/hard)ness.

That same person told me that female ejaculation doesn't exist.....then said his wife was a gusher and tried to tell me the best way to make a woman squirt.

And editors/censors miss stuff. It's a bit like driving for most people - you're only really switched on when things get a bit dangerous or close to the limit. Most of it's done on autopilot in my experience.
09-10-2012 19:13
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(09-10-2012 19:07 )m100 Wrote:  Quote from babestation pre-recorded producer on bgafd

"I understand you can get pissed off at some of our selling methods and imagine perhaps that we force girls to lie or mislead you, that is not the case at all. Its not a perfect world and we have to work within the rules to make some money so sometimes we have to use our imagination a bit."

I could provide some audiovisual evidence of exactly what happens. I'll just try and describe it here for those that don't know. The girls are prompted about 10 secs before every mic interruption with the basics of what to say, whether it's plugging their pics/vids, advertising (X)treme, saying that the phonelines are quiet*, whatever. Problem is sometimes the girls go slightly off script, and part of the reason why Megan is soooooooooo bad is that she is soooooooooo bad......I mean she tends to get a longer script, (cuz she's not on screen with a caller) tends to forget half of it and bullshits through the rest.

*slightly interesting thing about the quiet phoneline announcement - A few girls have said something along the lines of "this is the best time to call" and producers have called them up on it because it's an unsubstantiated claim and/or they would have to provide evidence of that being true.

Almost signs of having a conscience and consideration for the customer......Or maybe just making sure they can cover the own ass......
09-10-2012 19:47
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know what the rules are, but on Discovery channel you can see an erect penis in sex documentaries.
09-10-2012 20:18

babestation xtra