Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Judging by the schedule I'd guess the complaint would be about Sophia Knight or Katie K.

No doubt certain members will still be complaining about 'over cautious producers', when this is the reason why.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 17:21 by -PJ-.)
08-10-2012 17:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2012 17:20 )-PJ- Wrote:  Judging by the schedule I'd guess the complaint would be about Sophia Knight or Katie K.

No doubt certain members will still be complaining about 'over cautious producers', this is the reason why.

True, but it was SO DAMN TAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.
08-10-2012 17:21
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Rival channels, fanboys of other babe channels that want to hurt a channel they despise, people seeking revenge on a channel that's scammed them in the past, basically, the list of who's complaining to the regulator is more than likely a long one.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 17:51 by Chilly.)
08-10-2012 17:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Lets put the whole did afroman smell danica's finger to bed Rolleyes

[Image: aaa_2.jpg]

She let him do this....

[Image: thumb-673C_4D9CC92D.jpg]

And this aswell which i saw on dailymotion...a proper ass grab it was too!

Not aimed at kerravon either! Just i saw mrmann debate this with some naive members in her thread already.

If he can feel her tits and arse...then its save to say she let him smell her finger Important
08-10-2012 18:30
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-10-2012 18:30 )babefinder Wrote:  Lets put the whole did afroman smell danica's finger to bed Rolleyes

Not aimed at kerravon either! Just i saw mrmann debate this with some naive members in her thread already.

If he can feel her tits and arse...then its save to say she let him smell her finger Important

I guess you've never had a female friend in your entire life?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
08-10-2012 19:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2012 17:20 )-PJ- Wrote:  Judging by the schedule I'd guess the complaint would be about Sophia Knight or Katie K.

No doubt certain members will still be complaining about 'over cautious producers', when this is the reason why.

indeed, or blaming the babes themselves, saying theyre lazy or just going through the motions. alexis texas had a fair few comments during her current stint on studio66 saying she's been poor, lacklustre etc and dismissed what i said, which was its not alexis herself why her shows have apparently not been as good as her previous stints on elite/studio66, its becaue of the producers and ofcom and this has for me now been proved

ofcom have been in touch with studio66 saying theyre investigating and asking for the footage and their side of what happened. knowing theyre being investigated, studio66 have been playing it safer than they have been and this has been the right thing to do

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2012 19:21
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-10-2012 19:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

indeed, or blaming the babes themselves, saying theyre lazy or just going through the motions. alexis texas had a fair few comments during her current stint on studio66 saying she's been poor, lacklustre etc and dismissed what i said, which was its not alexis herself why her shows have apparently not been as good as her previous stints on elite/studio66, its becaue of the producers and ofcom and this has for me now been proved

ofcom have been in touch with studio66 saying theyre investigating and asking for the footage and their side of what happened. knowing theyre being investigated, studio66 have been playing it safer than they have been and this has been the right thing to do

Actually the right thing to do would be to challenge Ofcom, but sadly none of them have the balls to do that.
It's just a case of you know they are now going to be very tame for a while.
08-10-2012 21:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2012 19:07 )gazfc Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 18:30 )babefinder Wrote:  Lets put the whole did afroman smell danica's finger to bed Rolleyes

I guess you've never had a female friend in your entire life?

I have many female friends, but they never allowed me touch their breasts or buttocks or smell their fingers. Not that I've asked Tongue.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 00:47 by mrmann.)
08-10-2012 21:24
seth Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2012 19:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

So that gives Alexis Texas the excuse to wear two pairs of knickers, lying on her front and sending everybody to sleep? Everybody knows Ofcom are pricks but that's beside the point. She can get naked or at least wear one pair of knickers. Get up and move around, stand up and flash her ass like she used to do. Her performance a few nights ago was more like a dayshow and so she deserves to be criticized for it and it was a lazy performance.
08-10-2012 22:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think alexis is lazy at all, she's only on for a few shows every few months and will be probably under more pressure than the studio66 night babes to bring in the calls. also all the things youve criticised her for in your post above can all be probably explained by studio66 knowing theyre being investigated by ofcom and are playing safe with alexis. what she does and wears on a show each night isnt just down to her, its between her and whoever is producing her making sure alexis stays within the rules

oh should look at alexis right now moving around, standing up wearing just one pair of knicks, jiggling her magnificent booty

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2012 23:50