Do people still watch these channels.Smile

Im like marmite.
03-10-2012 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-10-2012 22:09 )loveass Wrote:  Do people still watch these channels.Smile
Yes . . . well only sometimes for me these days.
03-10-2012 22:10
FED-UP Offline
Apprentice Poster

I dunno how to put this in a polite way, does she own babestation or summin, she's always on the 1st hour of babestation wen u can't watch any other babestation channel then she's on for 3 hours straight after that and then I see sum advert for one of her websites. Am I only one who's gettin really fed up of her.
03-10-2012 22:13
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(03-10-2012 22:13 )FED-UP Wrote:  I dunno how to put this in a polite way, does she own babestation or summin, she's always on the 1st hour of babestation wen u can't watch any other babestation channel then she's on for 3 hours straight after that and then I see sum advert for one of her websites. Am I only one who's gettin really fed up of her.

No, it's just a case of it has been the same old routine now for a year and most of us are tired of going round in circles about it but I agree on the fact that people would think she owns the channel now.bladewave

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
03-10-2012 22:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

for me its a habit to just flick thru them currently watching Al murray on dave says it all really

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-10-2012 22:33
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-10-2012 22:13 )FED-UP Wrote:  I dunno how to put this in a polite way, does she own babestation or summin, she's always on the 1st hour of babestation wen u can't watch any other babestation channel then she's on for 3 hours straight after that and then I see sum advert for one of her websites. Am I only one who's gettin really fed up of her.

Maybe a clause she insisted on when she decided to stay at BS that she would get seemingly constant airtime? Could be wrong, but BS is Lolly overkill.
03-10-2012 22:41
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Do they have a good roster though? Maybe the likes of Lolly etc are on so often because they will do the shifts that other girls turned down

(02-10-2012 11:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs does have a good roster at the moment but it still has a lot to do to get back to its true best. stop having certain babes dominate the channels each night doing stints of 2hrs plus, have all the babes that are on each night given equal screentime. Also they need to significantly reduce the amount of hard selling/plugging they do for pics, vids and babestation x. its absolutely ott at the moment, seemingly every 2 mins. its especially annoying when the babe on screen gets reduced to a small box in the corner or gets taken off screen altogether for a full screen ad

bs has improved over recent months but still has a lot to do
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 22:46 by mikedafc.)
03-10-2012 22:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah i do think bs does have a good roster but they dont make the most of it, totally overkilling certain babes, the likes of lori, lolly, preeti, priya, tiffany and camilla

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2012 23:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I see Lydia Bailey aka Anoushka from xxxPanded is back working for BS tonight, if anyone doesn't know she started her babe channel career quite a few years ago working on BS in the days when more explicit shows were allowed, as well as working for rival babe channels Lydia also used to work on the old Cellcast dating show "Space Party" along side ex BS girl Paige Tyler and other ex BS girls, i'm not sure but she may have worked on The Chat as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 01:32 by mr mystery.)
04-10-2012 01:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

pretty much spot on i think. think back then she was known as paris wasnt she?

Piper Niven Superfan
04-10-2012 09:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV