babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(28-09-2012 10:13 )babestation Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 09:57 )m100 Wrote:  Camilla did have a dildo which she sucked on and rubbed around the outside of her pussy, didn't see any visible penetration

unfortunately the regulations haven't changed, we aren't able to show visible penetration on UK TV!

Why aren't you fighting such pathetic regulations in the 21st Century?

The only reason why Ofcon won't allow penetration is that they say that children are watching.

Do you believe that children are subscribing to your shows?

If so, how many?

What age are these children?

Why are you allowing them to subscribe without any form of age verification?

Is it time for my medication?
02-10-2012 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Not only have they not done what is right and given the sound to the live solo shows (aint I paying 5 quid for that!!) But they have given us instead a tune that sounds like it was ripped of a 1978 atari game!!!
not to mention the fact that they are showing the same films every single night, and having the cheek to come on the forum every day to write that their showing the same films every night!!!!
I think we should all club together and send babestation a toilet, so they can take the piss out of that, instead of taking it out of us night after night!!!!

Imo.
02-10-2012 21:40
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

From Camillas' comments just it would appear that someone at BSx is payin attention to this thread , so as a loyal customer I'd like to take this opportunity to say ' Good bye it's been erm good bye'

Gotta go I'm starting to tear up here??

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
02-10-2012 23:39
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(02-10-2012 23:39 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  From Camillas' comments just it would appear that someone at BSx is payin attention to this thread , so as a loyal customer I'd like to take this opportunity to say ' Good bye it's been erm good bye'

Gotta go I'm starting to tear up here??

I missed her comments, what did she say?
02-10-2012 23:52
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(02-10-2012 21:40 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Not only have they not done what is right and given the sound to the live solo shows (aint I paying 5 quid for that!!) But they have given us instead a tune that sounds like it was ripped of a 1978 game

Imo.

Can't see your problem there mate once you've paid a fiver you may ad well put in the extra £130 to know what they're on about, you've got to be more reasonable here lar!

03-10-2012 00:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Heres something simple for you all... If you know ur going to be dissapointed by the shows, and night after night know which films will be on bs x ect from the posts on the forum, then why do you all keep paying for the show every night.... Obviously bs are not going to change anythin because u guys are all throwing ur money at them regardless

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-10-2012 01:53
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

They can show strong stuff in the recorded material provided they sont actually show peneteration or ejaculation, why cant live shows be the same strength?

Gone fishing
03-10-2012 02:07
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(03-10-2012 01:53 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Heres something simple for you all... If you know ur going to be dissapointed by the shows, and night after night know which films will be on bs x ect from the posts on the forum, then why do you all keep paying for the show every night.... Obviously bs are not going to change anythin because u guys are all throwing ur money at them regardless

Sorry bud but if glanced at my post about two back there were three words 'loyal' granted that should of said former loyal customer and 'good-bye' anyway what would I winge&rant about then I've been chucked out the LFC formum!

03-10-2012 03:49
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
Camilla was amazing last night. What a top quality live show - that's what I call a committed performance!
03-10-2012 07:10
m100 Away
Banned

(02-10-2012 21:23 )blackjaques Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 10:13 )babestation Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 09:57 )m100 Wrote:  Camilla did have a dildo which she sucked on and rubbed around the outside of her pussy, didn't see any visible penetration

unfortunately the regulations haven't changed, we aren't able to show visible penetration on UK TV!

Why aren't you fighting such pathetic regulations in the 21st Century?

The only reason why Ofcon won't allow penetration is that they say that children are watching.

Do you believe that children are subscribing to your shows?

If so, how many?

What age are these children?

Why are you allowing them to subscribe without any form of age verification?

Is it time for my medication?

babestation have no intention of challenging ofcom, they said so on bgafd.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-10-2012 07:17

babestation xtra