babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

FED-UP Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sad RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Wow this is the worst live show ever. U can seriously see more on the free channels then this shit. What the fudge is tiffany doing, there wasting peoples time and money and if this is how she's gonna b on bsx plz don't put her on.
01-10-2012 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Sounds like a new name same game, an their the only one who know the rules!
Anyway they should jib phone sex an open a knockin shop as they've been screwin the punters for years!

Problem is when it comes to freeview they can pretty much do as they please, they've got 80% of the channels an 90+% of the air time!

As far as I'm concerned with this new show they can tell me Gracie's on there spinnin plates I don't care they're not gettin a penny off me!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
01-10-2012 02:51
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

They are working to what I call Sul7607-=ans rules that is treat anyone buying sex industry products as a sad muppet and rip them off. No other industry gets away with this level of service. The managers of this channel are either cool, calculated rip off merchants or simply desperate.
01-10-2012 08:50
m100 Away
Banned

Tiffany does nothing for me and never has. Were it not for the customers they are fleecing this would be laughable, five nights of the same films, culminating in a night when the girl on the naked section doesn't go naked. As it is it's just desperate, disgraceful and closedown surely beckons, no one who bought last night will come back for more from what i've read on here.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
01-10-2012 08:59
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2012 08:59 )m100 Wrote:  a night when the girl on the naked section doesn't go naked.

As far as I can make out (someone correct me if I'm wrong) there is no naked section anymore. That went out with Xtreme. On the new channel each girl that's on is going to be working to her own limits, so it could be a naked section or not a naked section depending on which girl's on any particular night.
01-10-2012 09:50
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

It really was a shambles last night! As others have said already... I have watched babestation where Tiffany has done naked oil sections and showed far more than she did last night! She could hardly be bothered to get her tits out! So the nights boring and who should arrive?? Cherri... Yet another model who shows nothing. If babestation x is their hope to save a terrible idea their hopes are very much displaced! Rant over
01-10-2012 11:31
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

[split] BabestationX- Cap Requests
(01-10-2012 09:38 )telxxx Wrote:  PLEASE tell me she opened her legs!

Dream on friend she barely showed her tits! Completely pointless putting her on the live show
01-10-2012 11:32
Kitschyitch Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
(29-09-2012 03:45 )barracuda Wrote:  Well what a great show that was tonight with the awesome Lacey Lorenzo. Heart I've got to give that girl top marks.

I saw the Lacey show too. I agree about top marks, because that girl sure knows how to put a good show on!
01-10-2012 11:36
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX- Cap Requests
(01-10-2012 11:32 )SantaClause Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 09:38 )telxxx Wrote:  PLEASE tell me she opened her legs!

Dream on friend she barely showed her tits! Completely pointless putting her on the live show

Could not agree more - what a waste of TV airtime
01-10-2012 12:19
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night was acomplete rip off - £5 for something less than you can see om mainstrean TV.

If this carries on the few paying customers that they still have will soon realise what a waste of their money it is and watch better shows for free on other channels
01-10-2012 12:25

babestation xtra