babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Slightly off topic this but I think we should all congratulate Babestation for being on our screens for almost 10 years now, a lot of people allways go on about the good old days (myself included BTW) Big Laugh but we never ever mention the bad old days Smile

Back in 2002 when this channel first hit us it was little more than a 3 hour show with very very low production values. They used to use a remote static camera with very poor resolution and also the model would be crammed into a tiny box in the corner. It used to share it's programming with Game Network UK at the time. Only at the beginning of 2006 did we see it own the channel outright with the channel being renamed Babestation.

Babestation was also one the first not only in the UK but in Europe for showing this type of entertainment and arguably if it wasn't for them we'd have no babe channels to choose from. Each and everyone of them is a clone.

Love it or loathe it Babestation is still the original, many have come and gone but they have remained. In the space of 10 years they have gone from humble beginnings to the sleek and professional look they now have at present.

History lesson over, I just thought it might be interesting to reflect on the first 10 years rather than the usual debate about the show Cool
24-09-2012 15:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

they need to sort out the stream on bsblue its more stop than start
26-09-2012 23:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

having seen the caps on babestation x nice osg wouldnt mind something like that on the main show seem less obtrusive

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-09-2012 07:53
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(24-09-2012 15:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think we should all congratulate Babestation for being on our screens for almost 10 years now,

Yes it will be 10 years in December. And many other channels have come and gone during that time!
27-09-2012 08:53
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Be interesting to see if it will still be with us and in what format it will be in another 10 years.
27-09-2012 12:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

having looked at more caps from last night babestation x show where they used 2 different themed sets why the hell couldnt these be used for the main shows obviously the sets are there so why not use them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-09-2012 16:30
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

yeah its about time they had some different sets
27-09-2012 16:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Got to add this, a few months ago, girls where leaving, moving channels etc, BS where cost cutting, had no money, people on here rejoicing in the woes going on at BS, so what the hell has happened recently then, the girls that left rejoining, some newer then overs, a new rebrand of an exsisting station, new girls joining not from the apprentice show, have BS won big on the lottery or something.
27-09-2012 19:51
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

I swear the camera men go out of there way to piss off the viewers!!!
01-10-2012 23:01
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

anyone know if the girls are going off somewhere for a shoot so that maybe we will get some video updates on the site for a change instead of the usual pics
02-10-2012 09:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV