babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I must admit it's been another really entertaining night on the babe channels. No doubt eveybody has got their own favourite particular channel's so I'll leave it at that Wink

The only problem for me is I like a really good moan but if they keep this up I might just have fuck all to complain about Big Laugh
23-09-2012 04:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2012 04:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit it's been another really entertaining night on the babe channels. No doubt eveybody has got their own favourite particular channel's so I'll leave it at that Wink

The only problem for me is I like a really good moan but if they keep this up I might just have fuck all to complain about Big Laugh

Which girls are you talking about that are putting on great performance's cuz personally I don't see much difference?
23-09-2012 08:21
bubblebutt Offline
Apprentice Poster

Clothing?
Do any of the girls on any of the channels regularly wear pvc, latex, boots? Im not really in to sub/dom but i love woman who wear these things, any info???
23-09-2012 16:47
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clothing?
(23-09-2012 16:47 )bubblebutt Wrote:  Do any of the girls on any of the channels regularly wear pvc, latex, boots? Im not really in to sub/dom but i love woman who wear these things, any info???

Do u possess a tv?

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
23-09-2012 17:05
bubblebutt Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Clothing?
(23-09-2012 17:05 )malicious fan Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 16:47 )bubblebutt Wrote:  Do any of the girls on any of the channels regularly wear pvc, latex, boots? Im not really in to sub/dom but i love woman who wear these things, any info???

Do u possess a tv?
yes but i dont sit watching it all day lol
23-09-2012 17:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now just to illustrate what totally piss's me off about the current state of the shows and channels is the total incosistency. Here is a couple of examples that spring to mind. Surely even with current ofcom rules in place that you would expect to see more than this on a nightshow bladewave

[Image: tame1.jpg]

Fully dressed model - looks like a dayshow to me

[Image: tame3.jpg]

Example 2 - Another fully dressed model, sorry maybe I've missed something here but it was my understanding that the shows were supposed to be slightly erotic. Those 2 are none of the kind.
27-09-2012 01:58
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(27-09-2012 01:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it was my understanding that the shows were supposed to be slightly erotic. Those 2 are none of the kind.

On point, both presenters capped are on the mic - so no current calls. [free boobies mean no channels]

Also, from my perspective, they both look pretty "erotic" to me.
27-09-2012 02:35
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

^ Trouble is, those are stills. If you were presenting them as evidence, you could be asked: how do we know it didn't get a lot tastier just a couple of minutes after those were taken? I'd side with you in saying the outfits don't do a lot (my anti-nylon outbursts must be getting on peoples' nerves by now, but, Christ, there they are again!), but to be pedantic, they're not "fully dressed," are they? They wouldn't be liable to walk down the high street in those outfits.
27-09-2012 02:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Believe you me addison the models which I posted in those stills didn't get much better, now and again they would flash the breasts but that was about it.

These were only 2 examples from last night and I fully admit I went to the absolute extremes to illustrate my point.

A lot of the rest was very formulatic and predictable. Also a lot of shows only went as far as teasing you.

I'm hoping for better shows tonight, RLC for me is the worst offender when it comes to inconsistency. On a good night, they are the best of the lot and well last night they were just grim.

Babestation and Studio66 have their moments. xxXpanded TV well to be fair to it and also one of the main reasons I'ce never ever critised it all that much is because it's exactly the same type of show as it's allways been since launching last year, it never set out to compete with the bigger channels.

Storm for me has been the biggest let down of this year. At the start of the year we still had the likes of Courtney, Hannah and Ashleigh delivering very entertaining shows. Also the picture quality was so much more better. Now it's a shadow of it's former self.

We are not so much progressing to the next stage but stumbling along.

Who's to blame ofcom or the channels themselves. If I were to be honest it's probably 50/50 when it comes to the blame element.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 17:49 by Scottishbloke.)
27-09-2012 17:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Luzy Zara is well known as a Queen of Tease for a long while, and has built quite a fan-base who expect those type of shows and outfits. Is she no more 'formulatic and predictable' than Lori Buckby who give her fans the same naked show week in week out?

And for the record I'm a fan of both.
27-09-2012 18:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV