babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Michelle, Lori and Geri are all currently naked right now. I can't remember the last time that happened. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
21-09-2012 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Great night tonight for Babestation, channel of the night for me, delivering exactly what a babe channel should be. I've really enjoyed the shows and I'm new to capping so it's been an absolute pleasure to cap such wonderful shows Smile

PS - A big thanks to Don Tingley for teaching me on how to do it, much appreciated mate Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 02:26 by Scottishbloke.)
21-09-2012 02:02
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Have they stopped the ads for the new freeview channel numbers as that change has been delayed?
21-09-2012 16:05
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(19-09-2012 19:19 )matt38 Wrote:  Have to agree about the text service, was great when one of your messages was read out, but you know what will happen if this is brought back, people moaning about the constant interuptions for message reading.
I was a big fan of the texting service and god knows how much I spent texting the likes of Dani O, Ella and Caty Cole. Can't ever see it coming back to be honest. I used to like how there'd be one girl on the phones, then a third of the screen would be devoted to one of the girls taking a break from the phones and reading texts, dealing with requests etc. Sadly, that third is now devoted to OSGs and hawking photos and videos Sad
21-09-2012 16:26
thescientist Away

I've just noticed that Lesley, who went to Storm has been added to the BS website photo gallery, with pictures to be released soon. Does this mean she will be back on the shows?
21-09-2012 20:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-09-2012 20:12 )thescientist Wrote:  I've just noticed that Lesley, who went to Storm has been added to the BS website photo gallery, with pictures to be released soon. Does this mean she will be back on the shows?

nah just means the pics were taken before she left

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-09-2012 20:41
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Fuck me bs was a joke last night I swear lolly was on for 3hours none stop what happened to Tiffany god it's getting worse
22-09-2012 14:27
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2012 14:27 )mrcat Wrote:  Fuck me bs was a joke last night I swear lolly was on for 3hours none stop what happened to Tiffany god it's getting worse

You thought last night was a joke wait until later both Lolly and Lori tonight, no hope of seeing any other girl.annoyed

I did see Tiff can't remember what channel, or time.
22-09-2012 18:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With regards to why some of the girls are getting more screen time than other's, I think that's a pretty easy one to answer. You only need to judge by their performances to see which ones are obviously making the money for this channel.

One model I can't quite understand getting a lot of time on the beds is Lolly Badcock, she does nothing for me but she does certainly pull in the callers.

People moan about Tiffany, Louise and Daryl never getting much of a look in, I have to be honest with you, these models also do nothing for me. Louise for example is allway wearing far too much clothing for my liking, fishnet stocking, boots and big tops, not really much of a turn on in my book.

Tiffany on the subject of her, she used to deliver fantastic stints not too long ago but again her performances of late have deteriorated. Which has allready been pointed out by so many she won't even get her tit's out a lot of the time, nevermind the rest.

Daryl is another one that falls into that bracket, a very attractive model but again never really puts out. She'll get her tit's out for a flash from time to time but again is not a model in my opinion that really draws you in for all that long.

Models such as Lori, Camilla, Michelle, Charlie, Priya, Pretti and even Geri have all got a proven track record for delivering very entertaining shows. They are all willing to go naked, which for me is a massive appeal into watching and calling the shows aswell as being able to display a lot of movement, ofcom approved positions ofcourse but nonetheless are more than deserving of their long stints on the beds.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 19:09 by Scottishbloke.)
22-09-2012 19:08
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ Re Lolly Badcock, her on screen performances are nowhere near as good now as they were in "The good old days" , but she is still to this day the most profitable and popular girl to phone on any channel.
It's what's said on the phones that keeps the punters coming back for more. Lolly has been there, done that, bought the T shirtSmile
22-09-2012 19:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV