babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2012 12:00 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's a bit like a Barcelona fan complaining about Messi, Iniesta or Xavi playing all the time

I can't get the thought out of my head of Messi, Iniesta & Xavi wearing blonde wigs & high heels..... We get enough of that on Asian Babes... Rolleyes

There's only one way to see more of your fav babes and that is to phone them... The more money they make the more screen time they will get.
13-09-2012 12:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-09-2012 11:41 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^^I'm a longtime BS fan & what people say about the predictability is justified up to a point, but what about the other channels, RedLight/PB have an even more tedious routine, 4 channels with 4 girls (5 @ weekends) from a limited roster on for the whole night

The difference is, if there's a girl you want to watch/call on RLC you have her all night and if there isn't you just go to bed.
It's 10x better than sitting half the night waiting for an chance to call a girl who might not even be allowed to stay on long enough to finish the call when you do eventually get her.

I've been calling a babe on 'that' channel recently, which operates the same system as RLC and it's bloody great! Cool
13-09-2012 13:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2012 12:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 12:00 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's a bit like a Barcelona fan complaining about Messi, Iniesta or Xavi playing all the time

I can't get the thought out of my head of Messi, Iniesta & Xavi wearing blonde wigs & high heels..... We get enough of that on Asian Babes... Rolleyes

There's only one way to see more of your fav babes and that is to phone them... The more money they make the more screen time they will get.

dont think so charle. as has been said by me and others, bs is seemingly dominated by the same babes each night regardles of how busy they are on the phones.

you can pretty much easily predict the line up each night on bs. 3 babes from what i call the usual suspects (lolly, lori, camilla, tiffany, preeti and priya) and 1 or 2 babes from the others. then on the night the usual suspects get the most screentime and the others dont get a look in. its annoying especially when the likes of lori etc are phonewaving and going on the mic and asking for calls.

surely thats a signal to take the babe off the bed and bring another babe on

Piper Niven Superfan
13-09-2012 14:17
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I think you miss the point, Rammy, that the 'usual suspects' could well be historically the best earners. Sure they could have bad nights like anybody , but Cellcast could well have the stats to prove that certain babes earn more over a long period of time. And not just from calls, pics & vids too.

What I'm certain about though, is you & or anyone else don't have the stats to say otherwise.

From what I feel about Cellcast, they're an oiled machine purely to make money. Dont think they're the type to put favouritism before profit.
13-09-2012 14:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i do accept that the usual suspects can be the best earners, but when you see them waving the phone for ages and going on the mic regularly asking for calls, that is the time you take them off and bring a new babe on, not leave a babe on there who isnt getting calls

Piper Niven Superfan
13-09-2012 17:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-09-2012 17:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i do accept that the usual suspects can be the best earners, but when you see them waving the phone for ages and going on the mic regularly asking for calls, that is the time you take them off and bring a new babe on, not leave a babe on there who isnt getting calls

Waving a phone and asking for calls is no indication as to the overall revenue the girl is generating while on set, girls raise revenue from pics, vids, listeners in etc , it's also a common ploy for a girl to wave a phone to give the impression to the viewers that she has no calls, this encourages viewers to ring the girls because they think the line is free and they won't get stuck in a queue when in fact she has callers on the line .
Why do you seem to think you know more about running the channels than the people running them do when you don't have the call stats and revenue info that BS has ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 19:36 by mr mystery.)
13-09-2012 18:03
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

It's there an actual stats from cellcast that shows how much revenue each girl generates from calls, listeners, vids and pics? From what I am reading people are assuming that's the reason why some of the girls get more airtime than others but is there any evidence? That's like assuming you're going to bang every girl who gives you their #, err wrong! Unless you get a signal or evidence that she really wants you, you ain't getting shit. Do people on here suddenly become psychic when the start typing on their keyboard?

It's there anyway that the forum can show or post the download figures for each babes so that we can get a better idea of whose the most downloadable babe. Although it won't help in the wider scale of things but I'm sure it can settle some of the arguments here. I don't think I've downloaded any Lolly Badcock vid in three years from this forum while Lori since she arrived on BS, I've only download only three vid which is nothing when you consider she's on 5 days a week and her vid are regularly uploaded on this site. I've never called either girl either. I'm not trying to diss the girls or their fans but that's just my own evidence that I don't download or call these so called "popular girls" that are the money bringers.
13-09-2012 19:26
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(13-09-2012 18:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  it's also a common ploy for a girl to wave a phone to give the impression to the viewers that she has no calls,

Lori has been doing that for years, you just need to watch some of the recorded calls of her, constantly waving her phone while in mid conversation with someone Wink
13-09-2012 19:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

but sometimes the damm phone is no were near her for 5-10 mins usally by her side cant tell me shes on a call or got listners on then Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 19:51 by HannahsPet.)
13-09-2012 19:51
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ Speaker phone Smile
13-09-2012 19:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV