babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(11-09-2012 07:10 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  How do you know the other side "would no doubt paint a very different picture", or that there even exists another side to the story?

Because it nearly always does and there nearly always is. I am a wise man who has learnt this from life. I think it's fair and reasonable to say that in this particular case my expectation has turned out to be correct.

As I said before, it's useless to try and pass judgement on something until you've heard both sides of it. Passing judgement when you've only heard one side's version of events is bound to be rather hit or miss.
12-09-2012 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I suppose this should be christened "tonight I'm hating" but this has to be one of the worst nights ever on all the channels:

BS has almost the worst line up you could find (though I suppose you could substitute Lori for Louise if you really wanted to suffer). At least they can fight it out with each other for a change.

RLC has the usual array of blonde siliconed girls plus what appears to be a female impersonator.

Studio 66 has a number of fairly nondescript girls (I know, Caty's on but she's not the force she used to be). They also seem to have what looks like the class geek - perhaps you can call and bully her?

Have I missed something good somewhere?
13-09-2012 00:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt say ruby summers on rlc/playboy is a blonde silconed babe would you. also not nice calling sarah daniel a female impersonator either. and both of those are all natural babes so rlc isnt just blonde silconed babes tonight

as for missing something good, louise porter, lilly pink, ruby summers, sasha, sammi tye have been good tonight

overall a good, solid midweek night tonight so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 01:35 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2012 01:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Steve for as bad as the shows have been tonight, I've seen worse recently. It's almost like medocre has become the norm, and yes Caty Cole isn't the force she once used to be, she went off the boil a long long time ago.

As for Rammy suggesting that all the channels just instead go online, well you'll find a webstream for each and every single channel these days so that has allready happened Rolleyes so what I think Rammy is proposing is that they stop all tv broadcasts, that would achieve nothing and ultimately would just spell the end for them as it would be suicidal.

BTW Rammy how's the tennis and football practice getting on just incase the shows get back to how they were in 2010. Remember you said you'd win Wimbledon aswell as play for Man Utd if that becomes the case. I can hear Andy Murray shaking in his boots and Wayne Rooney is losing all his hair again at the very thought of you being his new team mate Big Laugh
13-09-2012 03:20
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

XXXpandedtv Disappeared?
Where has the XXXpandedTV thread gone to?
Not the best quality pics and no close ups... but what do you expect for 46p per minute.....
Just started getting into it and the thread has moved???

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
13-09-2012 09:18
terence Offline

RE: XXXpandedtv Disappeared?
(13-09-2012 09:18 )Johnson007 Wrote:  Where has the XXXpandedTV thread gone to?
Not the best quality pics and no close ups... but what do you expect for 46p per minute.....
Just started getting into it and the thread has moved???

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1129677

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-09-2012 09:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

we need another big player to come in and shake things up happned before when it was just BS and bangbabes then elite entered the fray and show quality went up and then again when that other channel started

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-09-2012 09:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2012 03:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well Steve for as bad as the shows have been tonight, I've seen worse recently. It's almost like medocre has become the norm, and yes Caty Cole isn't the force she once used to be, she went off the boil a long long time ago.

As for Rammy suggesting that all the channels just instead go online, well you'll find a webstream for each and every single channel these days so that has allready happened Rolleyes so what I think Rammy is proposing is that they stop all tv broadcasts, that would achieve nothing and ultimately would just spell the end for them as it would be suicidal.

BTW Rammy how's the tennis and football practice getting on just incase the shows get back to how they were in 2010. Remember you said you'd win Wimbledon aswell as play for Man Utd if that becomes the case. I can hear Andy Murray shaking in his boots and Wayne Rooney is losing all his hair again at the very thought of you being his new team mate Big Laugh

im not proposing that they stop tv broadcasts at all, just saying that with all the regulations the tv shows have to follow, i can see the shows going online to escape these rules. cant see it happen for at least 1-2 years

ps im hard at work on the tennis and footy sb

good point hannah's pet, but in these tough economic times, is there anyone with the amount of money needed to get a new channel running

Piper Niven Superfan
13-09-2012 10:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

always money out there for the right plan

most channels will prob be lucky to break even in the first few years because of the startup costs by which time the econonmy will proberly by moving again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 10:15 by HannahsPet.)
13-09-2012 10:14
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2012 01:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldnt say ruby summers on rlc/playboy is a blonde silconed babe would you. also not nice calling sarah daniel a female impersonator either. and both of those are all natural babes so rlc isnt just blonde silconed babes tonight

as for missing something good, louise porter, lilly pink, ruby summers, sasha, sammi tye have been good tonight

overall a good, solid midweek night tonight so far

I agree obviously there are exceptions, but I suppose I was making a general point about RLC having a significant number of girls of the type I described. And yes I take it back about the other lady on RLC - I think I was feeling frustrated at not finding a single girl I liked!

As Scottishbloke says mediocrity does seem to have become the norm on all the channels, with only a few shining exceptions.
13-09-2012 13:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV