babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Quote:The method by which they deal with it is by far the most telling. It would seem they don't see this forum as a positive influence on the revenue stream, which I fear is a mistake and one they may live to regret.

Quote:If xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange dont want the free advertising this site gives them thats their decision, but they can hardly complain about lost sales, the usual gripe of copyright holders. There is also such a thing as fair use where a small sample can be used without the copyright holders consent. Legitimate purposes could include reviews and comments (like this site).

If I'm understanding xxXpanded's post rightly, they haven't asked for anything to be removed from this forum. As I've interpreted it, what they're saying is that on another site operated by the administrator(s) of this forum, there was some copyrighted xxxXpanded content, which xxXpanded moved to get taken down. We don't know what or where that copyrighted content was/is (well I don't, anyway). But it appears xxXpanded are saying that as a result of the their takedown notice relating to that content, whatever it was, the administrators have also removed the xxXpanded sections on this forum.

xxXpanded seem to think this has been done because the administrators were offended by the takedown notice, although in the admins' defence, I could see how they might be concerned about the xxXpanded content on this forum if they've been served with a takedown relating to something similar elsewhere. Maybe the section is simply being thoroughly checked to ensure the same breach hasn’t been repeated? I don't know.

But whatever the fine detail, it looks from their post like xxXpanded didn't seek the removal of any content posted on this forum.
09-09-2012 11:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Can someone let us know if the xxxpanded thread is likely to return in the near future or if this is a permanent removal. I personally like the channel, it gives people like me, who dont have a great deal of spare cash, the chance to talk filth with some sexy babes for a reasonable cost. And lizzy is by far my favourite babe on all the channels.
09-09-2012 13:51
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(09-09-2012 11:47 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  If I'm understanding xxXpanded's post rightly, they haven't asked for anything to be removed from this forum. As I've interpreted it, what they're saying is that on another site operated by the administrator(s) of this forum, there was some copyrighted xxxXpanded content, which xxXpanded moved to get taken down. We don't know what or where that copyrighted content was/is (well I don't, anyway). But it appears xxXpanded are saying that as a result of the their takedown notice relating to that content, whatever it was, the administrators have also removed the xxXpanded sections on this forum.

So Admins and Mods are squabbling.

My fucken heart bleeds. It literally doesn't after my op.

They can cut out this shite if it's going to interfere with me seeing Lizzy James.

Sort it. Now. Wink
09-09-2012 14:50
Charlemagne Offline

Over the last few months we've had a few new channel added where English is the girls 2nd or 3rd language.. and at a very basic level.
I can't understand what the point of phoning someone who can't understand what I'm saying.
I mean I get enough of those conversations daily for free from Asian call centres...
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 09:38 by Charlemagne.)
10-09-2012 09:37
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(10-09-2012 09:37 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Over the last few months we've had a few new channel added where English is the girls 2nd or 3rd language.. and at a very basic level.
I can't understand what the point of phoning someone who can't understand what I'm saying.
I mean I get enough of those conversations daily for free from Asian call centres...

I'm now trying to imagine the face of the poor girl you called at the foreign call centre Surprised

Just imagine if she got CW on the other end of the phoneeek Especially if CW is mulitilingual even though I'm more certain CW's use of words gets no further than being cunnilingual ha ha!Wink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
10-09-2012 18:34
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-09-2012 11:47 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  If I'm understanding xxXpanded's post rightly, they haven't asked for anything to be removed from this forum.

I think one of the lessons we should all learn from life is that it's not possible to try and judge the truth of something without hearing both sides of the story. The xxXpanded post is meaningless by itself, for the simple reason that it's only one side of the story and hearing the other would no doubt paint a very different picture.
10-09-2012 19:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(10-09-2012 19:35 )admiral decker Wrote:  The xxXpanded post is meaningless by itself, for the simple reason that it's only one side of the story and hearing the other would no doubt paint a very different picture.

So perhaps one of the mods or admin could post their side of the story?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-09-2012 19:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Dear admin,

Could you kindly give the loyal members of this forum an update regarding the current situation with the xxXpanded TV threads, as it would be nice of you to tell the people on here who've contributed to their threads what's actually happening with them. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 00:16 by Chilly.)
11-09-2012 00:11
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Very politely put Chilly,I ape your request.A little transparency wouldn't go amiss,& far better than the usual none answers.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-09-2012 00:24
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2012 19:35 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 11:47 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  If I'm understanding xxXpanded's post rightly, they haven't asked for anything to be removed from this forum.

I think one of the lessons we should all learn from life is that it's not possible to try and judge the truth of something without hearing both sides of the story. The xxXpanded post is meaningless by itself, for the simple reason that it's only one side of the story and hearing the other would no doubt paint a very different picture.

How do you know the other side "would no doubt paint a very different picture", or that there even exists another side to the story? That's at least as much of a foregone conclusion as mine, and unless there's something you're not telling us (in which case please fill us in), a less logical one. I based my conclusion on a claim which has been publicly posted (and not contradicted by the forum, despite plenty of opportunity). You're basing yours on a claim the forum hasn't tried to make.
11-09-2012 07:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV