Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-09-2012 22:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elise who was on babestation and recently on rlc/playboy. have liked pretty much all of studio66's signings over recent weeks and months. annie is the only one i dont like. gorgeous yes but as has been said she is a nasty piece of work and no i wouldnt give her one if she bent over naked in front of me

Dont lie! You know you would.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
06-09-2012 03:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(04-09-2012 22:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elise who was on babestation and recently on rlc/playboy. have liked pretty much all of studio66's signings over recent weeks and months. annie is the only one i dont like. gorgeous yes but as has been said she is a nasty piece of work and no i wouldnt give her one if she bent over naked in front of me

I wouldn't worry there then its not like thats gonna happen lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-09-2012 04:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-09-2012 03:22 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  

Dont lie! You know you would.

nah not lying, i definately wouldnt

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2012 11:00
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

A couple of weeks ago someone posted about xxx Phone Sex TV, the Australian service which uses the Elite streams. I've just seen an angry tweet from Sammi-Jo about it, because this is what their Twitter service is saying:

XXX Phone Sex TV ‏@XXXPhonesexTV
Todays @XXXPhonesexTV Lineup! @xAliceGoodwinx @samijowilsonx Vicky T on http://www.xxxphonesex.tv Super Horny & Gagging 4 it! Give them a call!

Of course daytime in the UK is nighttime in Australia and vice versa, which is where the problem is. It's blatantly false marketing to advertise daytime girls as "horny and gagging for it" but over there that's what people are expecting to get. This has all the makings of another spectacular own-goal for the channel, and another one which could have been easily avoided if someone had thought about it for one second Huh

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-09-2012 14:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah I've seen that tweet from sammi jo and don't blame her for reacting the way she has. Totally wrong to say she's up for phone sex, when she's never done it. Bet Alice and vikki aren't happy either

Probably does stem from daytime in oz being night in Australia. But even so totally wrong to say the studio daybabes are up for phone sex

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2012 17:25
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-09-2012 17:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  daytime in oz being night in Australia.

Huh
08-09-2012 17:41
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2012 17:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Totally wrong to say she's up for phone sex, when she's never done it.

she has done plenty of tease hours.
08-09-2012 17:55
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Have only recently been watching a few Elite, er Studio 66 shows again after satellite problems. A few impressions.
There seem to be two distinct groups of girls now:
- the "old stagers" (Caty, Ashley, Dionne) who seem to look a bit jaded and going through the motions somewhat.
- some new girls who I don't really know, none of whom stand out for me. There have been one or two quite interesting 2-4-1s between some of these girls though. I wonder how Studio 66 can get away with these whilst Babestation apparently can't?
The only stand out exception for me is Clare Richards (a real ray of light) and of course Sophia Knight who can always be relied to be outstandingly filthy.
I'm sure I've probably missed somebody's favourites.
08-09-2012 21:45
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(08-09-2012 21:45 )SteveHG Wrote:  Have only recently been watching a few Elite, er Studio 66 shows again after satellite problems. A few impressions.
There seem to be two distinct groups of girls now:
- the "old stagers" (Caty, Ashley, Dionne) who seem to look a bit jaded and going through the motions somewhat.
- some new girls who I don't really know, none of whom stand out for me. There have been one or two quite interesting 2-4-1s between some of these girls though. I wonder how Studio 66 can get away with these whilst Babestation apparently can't?
The only stand out exception for me is Clare Richards (a real ray of light) and of course Sophia Knight who can always be relied to be outstandingly filthy.
I'm sure I've probably missed somebody's favourites.

seems just about spot on Wink although i'd add Becky's tease shows this week have been great Big Grin
08-09-2012 22:13
slinky Offline
Senior Poster

And when Paige Turnah is on - she always puts on amazing shows.
08-09-2012 22:16