babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Yes well fair point Addison, a lot of big changes are needed to maintain the same interest that the channels once possessed. It's fair to say that the novelty that the babe channels once had is no longer prevalent. The restrictions are killing off this type of entertainment, ofcom and the babe channels is like a marriage and by that I mean a dysfunctional one. Compromises are going to have to be negotiated.

No point in having a watershed if the channels are still subject to the ridiculous rules that fall way short of what should be getting aired. What annoys me most is when certain posters make comments such as nice change of outfit, who gives a fuck what the models are wearing, if I wanted to see a fashion show I'd watch another channel. The bottom line is I think at the very least we should get to see a tit's and ass show until such time that one day they might just permit the vagina to be seen.

When it's difficult to spot the difference between the day and night show's you just know that things are bad.
27-08-2012 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(27-08-2012 15:15 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Anyone know what happened to lara from the boudior channel?? One of the best day girls imo. Also anyone know her full real name, and levi from rlc? Thanks.

As far as know with Lara doesn't do that shows any more and moved on but you never know.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-08-2012 18:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-08-2012 18:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What annoys me most is when certain posters make comments such as nice change of outfit, who gives a fuck what the models are wearing

Perhaps those certain posters who are commenting on it? Rolleyes

Be it Lilly Roma in latex, Dannii Harwood's police officer outfit or appropriate attire being worn on Studio 66's gym set, I think choice of outfit can greatly affect the style of performance the girl provides and it's a shame more girls don't give it more thought.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-08-2012 22:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Aye well fair point iovemegan if it was the dayshow we were talking about here but it ain't, for a nightshow you want to see the model's wearing as little as possible, some are still wearing full outfit's at 2 in the morning, it kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it. Less is best Cool
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 22:58 by Scottishbloke.)
27-08-2012 22:57
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2012 22:49 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 18:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What annoys me most is when certain posters make comments such as nice change of outfit, who gives a fuck what the models are wearing

Perhaps those certain posters who are commenting on it? Rolleyes

Be it Lilly Roma in latex, Dannii Harwood's police officer outfit or appropriate attire being worn on Studio 66's gym set, I think choice of outfit can greatly affect the style of performance the girl provides and it's a shame more girls don't give it more thought.

yes an outfit can make a difference , if the cameraman is focussed on the girl and not hiding behind the captions on the screen or zooming in on her feet , but the sole object is supposed to be erotic ,which in most cases lately they are far from Sad
28-08-2012 07:39
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone know why some channels insist on having the camera zoomed up so close, that you can't see the girls legs, and top of head!!??
28-08-2012 11:16
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Mainly it's when they are having a drink, but sometimes it's to tell the producer/camerman that they need a piss/shit and you don't really wanna see them mouth that on tv! Big Grin
28-08-2012 16:21
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Well iam that jack, they must be eating/drinking/shitting (as you put it) for the whole day on some channels!!!
29-08-2012 17:09
skully Offline

They also have them zoomed in close during the day when there's nobody manning the camera, you'll sometimes see the girl adjust it herself.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-08-2012 17:51
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(28-08-2012 11:16 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Does anyone know why some channels insist on having the camera zoomed up so close, that you can't see the girls legs, and top of head!!??

It's when they are giving the cameraman a foot or blow job.Rolleyes

P.S. Missing you MrMann

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
29-08-2012 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV