Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I hate the way a lot of posters on these threads assume that the channels have no clue what they are doing. I see the same complaints about all the channels how this girl should be featured more or a certain sets should be used but the reality is that the people running the channels know what makes them the most money, if Ashley on the office set made more money than Ashley on the bed then I'm sure that Ashley would be spending a lot more time in the office.
19-08-2012 11:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

i'm not saying they don't have a clue what they're doing at all. i'm just saying when i've recently listened in to ashleys calls some people have asked to see her arse while she's stood up, but she said she can't on that particular set. and then she stays on that set all night. give the callers what they want - it's a service industry. but to suggest that her call rate won't be affected by her choice of set and what she can do on that set is silly.

looks like eve is a no show today. damn. she said she was gonna do a tease show tonight
19-08-2012 11:55
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-08-2012 11:55 )camelot Wrote:  i'm not saying they don't have a clue what they're doing at all. i'm just saying when i've recently listened in to ashleys calls some people have asked to see her arse while she's stood up, but she said she can't on that particular set. and then she stays on that set all night. give the callers what they want - it's a service industry. but to suggest that her call rate won't be affected by her choice of set and what she can do on that set is silly.

But to suggest that the producers are not aware of this is silly - they know the volume of calls Ashley will average on a standing set and know the average number of calls on a bed and will base their decisions on actual figures (if they have any business sense which I am assuming that they do).
19-08-2012 12:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

eva has just started now camelot Smile she's started at noon not 10am because she's doing a tease stint tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 12:05 by Rammyrascal.)
19-08-2012 12:04
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

OH MY GOD. She's on the gym set already and it's only midday. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
19-08-2012 12:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope we get some nude sessions in the gym tonight, from the other women. Sophia going nude there was great, but if the others aren't allowed to, then that's unfortunate. Caty was on again last night, but did not go nude, and I suspect they won't let her for some reason.

I think they treat each woman differently, in terms of what they will let them do, and I think they are a bit more cautious with Caty, though I don't know why, considering the other women are just as fun and wild as she is.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 13:58 by mrmann.)
19-08-2012 13:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

or the other babes in the gym set dont want to go nude, dont think they treat babes differently. as long as they dont break the rules is the main thing. caty hasnt gone nude in a good while. probably cause they dont want her getting them in trouble with ofcom wheras the other babes can be fun and wild without breaking rules

Piper Niven Superfan
19-08-2012 14:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2012 14:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  or the other babes in the gym set dont want to go nude, dont think they treat babes differently. as long as they dont break the rules is the main thing. caty hasnt gone nude in a good while. probably cause they dont want her getting them in trouble with ofcom wheras the other babes can be fun and wild without breaking rules

But you just said what I was thinking. I think they are being overly cautious with Caty, for fear she will flash the camera on purpose, or do something too steamy, hence why they seem to not allow her to go nude unless she's on the bed sets.

If that's the case, then you'd think by now that there would be a trust between the producers and Caty.

She seemed to want to go nude, but it didn't happen, yet Sophia was allowed to bare all and use oil.

Fairness. Also, I'd love to see Caty and Sasha in a 2-4-1, but I have my doubt that this will ever happen, even if just topless, because I think they don't trust Caty. Even Charlie said this on the mic earlier this year, that the producers didn't trust Caty.

Seems a bit silly to me.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 14:18 by mrmann.)
19-08-2012 14:17
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(19-08-2012 14:17 )mrmann Wrote:  Even Charlie said this on the mic earlier this year, that the producers didn't trust Caty.

Seems a bit silly to me.

It seems such a long time since the 'classic period' of Elite, only a couple of years ago in fact, when Caty was integral to the rites of passage of the new girls being introduced, they'd all get involved in 2-4-1 action with her (with the exception of Sophia's crew who would do 2-4-s with her).

Aaaah..
'Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone..'
(as an old school singer with bad teeth used to sing)
19-08-2012 15:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

First of all in responce to Rammy for the millionth time I do not claim to be a fanboy of any of the babe channels because in all honesty they are that tame at the moment they are embarrassing. Just watchable, just enough to hold your attention but hardly as good as anything that we've seen before.

Last night we witnessed a fairly decent 2 for 1, it was good but was no way near to what we have witnessed in the past between the likes of Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neil or Harwood or Zara. But going by the current climate and boredom of the recent 2 for 1's on elite this one at least had a point to it. For once we actually saw 2 getting as intimate as was permitted as opposed to just 2 girls just sharing the same screen which has been the case lately on the Cellcast channels.

Tonight could be very different, you see I call each and every show and channel on it's merit's. I may have praised Elite last night but be critical of it tonight which is what I do with all the channels.

On the subject of Caty Cole not being allowed to go nude, this is one of the grey areas of the show last night because what could have turned into a session of similar proportions to that of Sophia Knight unfortunately never materialized.

Last nights 2 for 1 has given elite something to build from but it'll all be quickly forgotten about if the shows are allowed to slump backwards again. Hopefully tonights line up should keep the good run ticking along.
19-08-2012 15:50