babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Dunno if it's more random scheduling or alteration, but after Lolly Badcock opened the show on BS Live, Lacey Lorenzo, scheduled on Naked Babestation, took over 1/2 hour later.

......must be Lolly's shortest ever stint.

18-08-2012 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

nah they always do that lolly does bs1 for 30 mins then swop over and lolly will be on bsx to start freeview

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-08-2012 22:00
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2012 20:16 )vila Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 10:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 05:15 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ The words "satellite dish" should tell you that he's not watching Freeview...Big Grin

not neccessarily, he might have freesat

In which case he would still be watching the satellite transmission, not the Freeview (terrestrial) transmission - the clue is Freesat.

All my Freeview recordings were fine (all available channels).

Thanks to all for comments. I have the free satellite channels on my TV (though not official FreeSat) and for some reason the small band of channels that included BS1 and Xtra have disappeared. It's no great loss and I'll re-scan, and in any case can get them on Freeview. No worries Rolleyes
19-08-2012 00:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

u can add them using this http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-28A.html

thjats weird im sure they were all on the Astra Sat now seemed to have moved to Eutelsat

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 05:36 by HannahsPet.)
19-08-2012 05:34
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2012 05:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  u can add them using this http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-28A.html

thjats weird im sure they were all on the Astra Sat now seemed to have moved to Eutelsat

Cheers mate, that will explain it, I was looking on Astra!
19-08-2012 19:53
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

.....& yet more random programming, Penny's on BS Blue at the moment, but according to SKY EPG it changes to BS Apprentice @ 2am....

That probably means that babeshow veteran Chelsea French will then take over....Huh

20-08-2012 00:48
thescientist Away

Last night I thought babestation blue and extra were the best they've been for some considerable time. Georgie, Nicole, Lolly Lopez and Penny were all outstanding, all looking fantastic, and the 241s were excellent, everything they did just worked. What helps I think is that they are not on too often, so when they are you seem to appreciate them more. Great show girls. What also was notable, was there was no host on duty constantly interrupting. Only a few announcements were made by the girls. Do we really need a host for the night then?
20-08-2012 13:31
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Blue and Apprentice are my favourite shows from BS. The mic girl interruptions, OSGs, 'girl caller' nonsense, 'dirty secrets' crap etc tends to be kept to a minimum, whilst I find the likes of Lesley, Lexie, Beth, Olivia, Flick far more attractive than Lolly Badcock, the Twins, Geri, Camilla, Georgie etc.
20-08-2012 18:33
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Not that this should surprise anyone, but to show what a joke this lot are we just had:

BS - Camilla with a girl caller

BS Xtra - Lexie with a girl caller, whilst Mica appeared to be actually fielding calls

BS Apprentice - Charlie O telling us her 'dirty secrets'

So four girls were on the various channels at the same time; three devoted to the heavy breathers whilst just one to genuine calls for people who wanted to speak to the girls.
21-08-2012 00:55
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I get what you are saying but the listen in option is probably the most profitable for the channel (due to multiple callers) and enticing for the callers because you don't have to worry about being stuck in a queue. It is obviously not as good as actually talking to your favourite girl but can be a decent cheaper alternative (as you will spend less time on the phone). The 'girl caller' and 'dirty secrets' gimmicks also mean you don't have to listen to some other guy which can be off putting.
21-08-2012 16:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV