Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
agree liked the new gym set as well and also liked that several babes last night did stints in it, during the time i was watching both sophia's and caty did stints.

a very good night last night, strong line up and all the babes were on top form

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2012 10:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i'm sure i've seen that set somewhere before?
talk about unoriginal. but then again,what else would you expect from an ailing babechannel Tongue
18-08-2012 11:14
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(18-08-2012 11:14 )beardedbob Wrote:  i'm sure i've seen that set somewhere before?

I thought exactly the same thing, looked very much like the old Bangbabes gym locker set.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 13:13 by KerrAvon.)
18-08-2012 13:12
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

well since a lot of people at elite used to be at bangbabes thats not a surprise Smile couldnt care less if its not an original set. hope it gets used regularly and isnt a one off. also studio66 have got 2 new nightbabes making their debut next thursday night. gorgeous unknown scottish babe charlie z and sam tye who is currently a daybabe on chatgirl tv but has done nights in the past

to use the phrase from the sitcom the royal family "aling channel my arse!!" Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2012 14:18
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

We can speculate all we like, but I don't think any of us on here are really able to say anything about the state of Elite's finances. I certainly don't know, and I'm one of the minority who actually calls the channel. I suspect bearded bob was echoing the words of Billi Bhatti from his slanging match with Jamie the other night. Nothing that arsehole says should be taken as fact.
Two more new girls starting soon? bladewave When everyone gets back from holiday, there sure is going to be one almighty cull, as the number of girls is unsustainable in the long run. I have also noticed that there are no more American guests on the schedule beyond this month, which is unusual as they've usually been booked well in advance.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-08-2012 14:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

not sure there's going to be a cull just yet eagle si, as most of the new babes will still be on trial and studio66 generally dont keep all the babes they have on trial. last time they trialled a lot of new night babes towards the end of last year, none of them are at the channel now also elite do need a bigger night roster than they do now when you take away the guest us stars and babes like kelly bell, gemma massey, nikki ryder and danica out

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2012 14:46
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Whether they're on trial or not doesn't matter, it's still a cull.

Here's an overview of the roster at the moment (not including the two newcomers)

Regulars who appear on the "Current Girls" list: Dionne, Adele, Caty, Sophia K, Lilly, Ashley, Paige, Clare, Jessy, Beckiie D, Gemma M
Regulars/ Semi-regulars who aren't (yet) on the main list: Abbee, Ally-Lou, Jayde, Sasha, Nicki Cole,Tiffany
Recent one-show wonders who may/may not do more shows: Katie K, Katie-Ann, Harri

Add in the Americans and the likes of Fernanda and Sophia Lares doing the occasional night, and that looks a pretty big roster to me. Surely they have to get some out before any more come in.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-08-2012 15:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

have to just wait and see what happens. as ive said before studio66 generally dont keep many of the babes they bring in on trial, so if any babes will be leaving studio66 theyll probably come from the new babes theyve brought in. indeed it looks like madison who has done a few shows recently isnt coming back.

but studio now seem to be going with 5 or 6 babes each night now instead of the usual 4(depending on if they have any paired up) so they will need a bigger roster so they can do that

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2012 16:06
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

I dont post on here often,and its been quite amusing reading some of the recent posts,all I will say is going on the last couple of nights,66 has left the other channels for dead show wise.B/S has been the usual boring shit,and R/L have not been that far behind them.

Age is a state of mind.
18-08-2012 16:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-08-2012 14:37 )eagle_si Wrote:  We can speculate all we like, but I don't think any of us on here are really able to say anything about the state of Elite's finances. I certainly don't know, and I'm one of the minority who actually calls the channel. I suspect bearded bob was echoing the words of Billi Bhatti from his slanging match with Jamie the other night. Nothing that arsehole says should be taken as fact.

A PrimeTime TV (UK) LTD (STD 66) financial report , http://www.companycheck.co.uk/company/06105265

Last Accounts filed 31/12/2010
Annual Returns next due date 26/10/2012

Key financials

Cash in bank £2,730 ,,,, Net worth £-212,096

Total current liabilities £1,028,759 ,,,,,,, Total current assets £573,783

We should know the latest financial state of STD 66/PrimeTime TV some time after the next returns due date .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 18:01 by mr mystery.)
18-08-2012 17:43