Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Apologies :)

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Apologies :)
Had some time away...just popping in now and again...cheers for bearing with me...Sorry 2 go off on one peeps...got some serious shit on my plate at the mo...for those who keep in touch please PM me..again sorry...Blush....also an apology to the fella who gave a neg rep...back at ya buddy...LOL..
17-08-2012 06:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wingcommander Offline
KT

RE: Apologies :)
(17-08-2012 06:10 )mart tilly-fan Wrote:  Had some time away...just popping in now and again...cheers for bearing with me...Sorry 2 go off on one peeps...got some serious shit on my plate at the mo...for those who keep in touch please PM me..again sorry...Blush....also an apology to the fella who gave a neg rep...back at ya buddy...LOL..

Keep it together hun xxx

one of the boys... but with boobs
17-08-2012 07:19
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Incase anybody is in any doubt here this is only a forum with the only real names which are being used are by the models themselves. We all sort of have a persona on here which in the real world can be very different.

The reason I am on this forum is simply because there is nowhere else I could really discuss this type of entertainment, be it on another internet forum, work or friends or even down the pub with all the lads.

Mart we all have shit on our plates which we keep to ourselves in the private and very real world. We're all human, I have my good days and shit days just like everybody else. The good thing about this place is it's easy to forget all about them and instead have heated discussions with other forum members instead Smile

Welcome back and post just whenever you are in the mood to do so, have fun on this forum and try not to take it too seriously Wink
17-08-2012 18:11
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(17-08-2012 18:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...have fun on this forum and try not to take it too seriously Wink

Well said Scottishbloke

Should really be the forum's strap line Tongue

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
17-08-2012 19:00
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Huh mine is my realname...i changed it by deed pollImportantBig Grin

17-08-2012 19:45
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(17-08-2012 19:45 )cwpussylover Wrote:  Huh mine is my realname...i changed it by deed pollImportantBig Grin

I realised your name was real CW when it cropped up on the last edition of Crimewatch in a section about some people the police were looking for in relation to some illegal dogging lol! Big Grin (Only kiddingWink tee hee!).laughBig LaughBounce

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-08-2012 20:19
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

"we all have shit on our plates"

I blame this on our choice of teatowel holders Rolleyes

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
17-08-2012 20:53
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(17-08-2012 20:53 )KRISB Wrote:  "we all have shit on our plates"

I blame this on our choice of teatowel holders Rolleyes

BounceBounceBounceBig LaughBig Laughlaughlaugh lol

17-08-2012 21:05
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

They won't have CW on Crimewatch any more, not since he tried rimming Kirsty Young!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

17-08-2012 21:28
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

It's definately his show cos even the programme title has his initials in it "C"rime "W"atch!!!

Mind you you're right, in the case of Kirsty Young CW was in another of his delirious confused moments and thought he was watching C-rimWatch ha ha ha ha ha!!!laughBig LaughBounceTongueWinkBig Grin

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-08-2012 22:01

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS