Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(15-08-2012 19:42 )Pedro* Wrote:  Jamie probably thinks it adds a certain amount of prestige to his company to still have Danica’s name associated to it now that she has gone ‘mainstream’.
(I suspect the feeling isn’t mutual though Wink )

Indeed. Two things have made that crystal clear. One, Danica's picture is in absolutely prime position on the homepage, right next to the girls who are on now. Two, there's just been a totally shameless plug for her pics on Twitter, with a link to the site and the #cbb hashtag. Whatever happened to trying to promote the girls who actually work there? Huh
And most of Danica's pics are 2-3 years old anyway.

(15-08-2012 19:42 )Pedro* Wrote:  With regards to the current girls roster update I couldn’t be more underwhelmed by the vast majority of the new models that have joined the night shows this year. The quantity may have increased but the quality has gone the other way. For me none of the new girls have the intangibles to stand out from the crowd, especially in comparison to those models that Elite/S66 have lost over the last few months, and only Paige Turnah and Clare Richards have enhanced the night roster in 2012.

An excellent point, and one which I broadly agree with (save for one or two name changes). It's also in contrast to the daytime roster, which is where the real strength of the channel lies. They haven't needed to make many new signings, but the ones they have such as Anastasia and Danni King have still managed to add real quality to the line-up. It's almost as though Daytime and Nighttime are two totally different channels.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
16-08-2012 15:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I also feel that the new signings has been a backward step and the bringing back of jessy jensen has proved unpopular with a lot of members on here.
I love Clare Richards and Sophia Knight and I think this what they should be aiming for,Sorry to moan but some of the new girls are quite ugly.Sad

Im like marmite.
16-08-2012 16:07
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Their customer service is dreadful, whilst the so called rebrand has ended up to be nothing more than a cheap and cheerful way to try and generate some PR for a channel that can no longer justify itself as being 'elite'. Their awful attempt to copy the likes of MFC and other webcam sites is piss poor, but that was pretty much expected. They'll tell you what you want to hear, whilst in reality they just don't give a shit, and you can apply that to most of the babe channels.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 16:34 by Chilly.)
16-08-2012 16:18
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

With the loss of Charlie and Mica, they need to try and find some more natural beauties. With all due respect, none of the new girls come close to those two in terms of looks.
16-08-2012 16:44
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(16-08-2012 16:44 )-PJ- Wrote:  With the loss of Charlie and Mica, they need to try and find some more natural beauties. With all due respect, none of the new girls come close to those two in terms of looks.

I was capping for the first time in ages the other night, some of the new girls are just a cheap replacement for mica and Charlie, although sasha is a fun watch I just felt that she's just a copy of Charlie and found myself just flicking back to Clare who is just miles in front

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 17:41 by gazfc.)
16-08-2012 17:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-08-2012 17:01 )gazfc Wrote:  I was capping for the first time in ages the other night, some of the new girls are just a cheap replacement for mica and Charlie, although sasha is a fun watch I just felt that she's just a copy of Charlie and found myself just flicking back to Clare who is just miles in front

I'm not having a go at sasha, she's an attractive lass, but that tattoo is awful. I don't mind tattoo's but seriously...

That is/was one of Charlie O's plus points - no enhancements, no tatts - very rare on any girl on any channel.

& yeah the re-hiring of jessy jensen is a horrible thing. I don't like her & never will.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 18:07 by badbadman999.)
16-08-2012 18:04
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

The tweet advertising Danica's pics has mysteriously disappeared bladewave
On the subject of the current night girls, several different opinions have been expressed but there does seem to be one common one: everyone loves Clare Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
16-08-2012 18:08
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Lots of mica fans around here Rolleyes

At least the new girls on elite dont look like their being forced to be there,i gotta say im a fan of claire she puts on the best naked shows.....ohh wait thats some else laugh
16-08-2012 18:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ah, Mica. If you're missing that 'I so hate being here' look Mica had, well, you can still get your fix by watching Ashley Emma. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 19:34 by Chilly.)
16-08-2012 18:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im a bit baffled. people have whinged in here about studio 66 not bringing in new babes and constantly having the likes of dionne, caty, charlie, mica and sophia knight on all the time. so studio 66 do bring in some new babes and now people are whinging about the new babes saying theyre a step backwards. studio66 cant win. think a fair amount of criticism is from people whose fav studio babes have moved on to other channels and no other reason. also how do we know theyre cheap replacements, for all we know they could be costing the same as babes who have left

its a fact on the babeshows that babes move round the shows for various reasons, sometimes onto channels we dont want them on. i wasnt happy about victoria leaving elite but hasnt changed my opinion. think the new babes have given a breath of fresh air to elite and great to see theyre all uk and include several natural babes too

as for studio66 flogging danica pics, i dont blame them. if i had a load of danica pics stored up, id be taking advantage of danica in celeb big brother and make some money

Piper Niven Superfan
16-08-2012 19:28