Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(14-08-2012 15:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  There were no phones available to swap that night.

Or is that too simple or uncontroversial an answer?

Seems like an unrealistic answer, considering the amount of women there that night, and considering the constant phone swapping that we see all the time. Also, I think other women might have been off screen as well, yet they didn't swap the phones. We're always hearing Dionne tell us or her cameraman how her phone is broken, and she gets a new one very quickly, yet one broken phone ends the night for two women who are having successful 2-4-1s with lots of calls?

Oh well, at least we know they've sorted the phone issue Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 15:52 by mrmann.)
14-08-2012 15:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(14-08-2012 15:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  There were no phones available to swap that night.

Or is that too simple or uncontroversial an answer?

He just wants somebody else to say they took the two girls off screen to have one big gangbang Rolleyes

its easier to instead focus on the phone been broken tweet, any sane person would've come to the conclusion by now and realised they was a problem with the 'line' not the actual handheld phone

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 15:52 by gazfc.)
14-08-2012 15:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2012 15:52 )gazfc Wrote:  He just wants somebody else to say they took the two girls off screen to have one big gangbang Rolleyes

its easier to instead focus on the phone been broken tweet, any sane person would've come to the conclusion by now and realised they was a problem with the 'line' not the actual handheld phone

You just said it Rolleyes

Seriously though, I don't think there's anything wrong with finding it odd how one broken phone can't be replaced or swapped, when all of those women were on that night, and when swapping is always happening there. Either the phone was broken and the other women didn't want to swap with them when on their break, or the phone was broken and Jayde and Alexandra just said "Oh well, we'll end the night early then". The fact they stayed at the studio could possibly mean that they had hoped the phone was being fixed, hence Alexandra's Tweet an hour after not having been on screen, but it still looks bad when we see the other nights and last night when phones were being passed around nonstop like they had plenty of them. If it was the line that was down, why not switch the line? Change the number, phone etc. If they didn't want to switch them to another option, then that seems odd as they are always having the women switch options.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 16:27 by mrmann.)
14-08-2012 15:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(14-08-2012 13:41 )winsaw Wrote:  well having watched elite for the last few days i am going to have to give some praise, having finally followed my advice Wink and got read of a lot of the old guard and got in a lot of new young British talent, i feel elite is at long last turning the corner, the new girls are bring a energy to the show that has been lacking for sometime, its also great to see the 241s being used a lot as this was always elites signature show and all the new combinations are great, last night was the first time in a long time i mostly watched elite

are you ill winsawBig Grin great to see you praising studio 66tv. as for the roster update being a half baked job, more about time for me, finally moving melissa debling, daisy watts and gracie off the present girls page and adding ainsley, sophie dee and beckiie d. the other recent additions will be added soon im pretty sure of it. danni king and sasha both have pics instead of blank heads on the schedule so surely theyll be added soon, also sasha has a video blog. the likes off abbee, ally lou and the others will be hopefully soon added too

as for danica, studio66/elite have left the door open for danica to return and do shows, agree dont think she will

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 19:04 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2012 19:03
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Good night again from the '66' The Welcome return of Lilly good solo stints from Tiffany & Bekiie & Some class Booty action from Caty & Paige.
A Tantalizing Tuesday one might say.
Good Times!!!!
15-08-2012 04:19
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2012 04:19 )the truth Wrote:  Good night again from the '66' The Welcome return of Lilly good solo stints from Tiffany & Bekiie & Some class Booty action from Caty & Paige.
A Tantalizing Tuesday one might say.
Good Times!!!!

yep your telling the truth - that beckie is some babe! now if only jamie can persuade anastasia and lucy-ann to join the night roster the other channels could roll out the white flag.
15-08-2012 14:51
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(14-08-2012 14:57 )eagle_si Wrote:  I see the "Current Girls" page has been updated, but as usual it's a half-baked job. They've finally moved Melissa D to the previous girls section, almost a year after her last show, but not Danica, who's been away for just as long and clearly is trying to forget she ever did the shows.

Jamie probably thinks it adds a certain amount of prestige to his company to still have Danica’s name associated to it now that she has gone ‘mainstream’.
(I suspect the feeling isn’t mutual though Wink )

With regards to the current girls roster update I couldn’t be more underwhelmed by the vast majority of the new models that have joined the night shows this year. The quantity may have increased but the quality has gone the other way. For me none of the new girls have the intangibles to stand out from the crowd, especially in comparison to those models that Elite/S66 have lost over the last few months, and only Paige Turnah and Clare Richards have enhanced the night roster in 2012.

Another drawback to the models that have left is that the likes of Charlie & Mica (both together and separately with Dionne) appear in some of the most popular video content on the website and will not be replaced so easily.

It’s just as well that Sophia Knight agreed to come back as the night roster would be seriously lacking star quality otherwise.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-08-2012 19:42
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

has dionne left then? i thought she was on holiday.
15-08-2012 20:55
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-08-2012 20:55 )camelot Wrote:  has dionne left then? i thought she was on holiday.

Dionne is on Holiday she will be back on Studio 66 on the 29th

Bazinga!
15-08-2012 20:56
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Horses for Courses really.
I believe given time, some of the new girls will eventually grow on the doubters,I'm sure Charlie-Mica and others when started had there critics.
Personally I like the mix of Old school/Newbies and Guest Adult performers,keeps things fresh when done right,which is more often than not.
IMO.
15-08-2012 21:00