babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-08-2012 19:32 )Sm© Wrote:  I see stupid66 are sticking 4 girls on screen at once now...
Strange how they seem to get away with it yet BS gets slated for having 2 or 3 girls on at once.

Studio66 is worse than BS in my opinion for having the same girls on every night but you never get the feeling of being ripped off by S66. The frustrating thing for me with BS is that it has all the right ingredients but the chefs don't know how to turn them into something edible!
14-08-2012 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

(13-08-2012 07:15 )bytor Wrote:  I was disappointed that Babestation was not chosen to represent a slice of modern life in GB at the Olympic closing ceremony.
They could have had a replica of the studio set with Lolly on the bed taking calls, with the stadium lit up to form one big OSG....Call now and listen to real life girl athletes being naughty...Download erotic photo finishes for £3. Geri could have made regular appearances to interupt the flow of things too. Obviously Lolly would have to be taken off the closing ceremony after an hour....but worry not, switch over to channel 4 and she would be on a bed for the Paralympics opening ceremony. Yes I think that would have worked quite well Big Grin

You should win a Gold Medal for sarcasm laugh
The much underused Lori is on tonight and Tiffany (no you can't see my tits) Chambers, oh and Cherri (one boob at a time) Hart. Another classic night on Babestation me thinks!
14-08-2012 20:42
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ FYI Cherri had both tits out last night, and the bra was completely off. If you want to moan/slate/troll the channel its best if you actually know what the Fuck you are talking about.
14-08-2012 20:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2012 19:32 )Sm© Wrote:  I see stupid66 are sticking 4 girls on screen at once now...
Strange how they seem to get away with it yet BS gets slated for having 2 or 3 girls on at once.

maybe thats because i never watch Studio66 or whats it called where i do sometimes watch BS more than i did in the last few months anyway

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-08-2012 20:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-08-2012 17:59 )vila Wrote:  Almost every night on Freeview BS1 I see the same thing. At 11pm I switch to Ch 95 and see a few seconds of a nice tasty all-natural girl before she's whisked away and replaced for the next 25 mins by a silicone fake, usually one of the excruciating quintet: Camilla/Lolly/Lori/Preeti/Priya. At midnight BS1 comes back to Freeview on Ch 93 and - guess what? - just in time to catch a glimpse of a nice tasty all-natural girl (usually, but not always, the same one that vanished at 11pm) before the fake returns.

It would be no surpise to me that Sky viewers stop calling in protest at having a fake dumped on them for 25 mins owing to BS's obsession with fakes on Freeview, or that Freeviewers don't call in protest at what they perceive as favouritism to Sky.
Or perhaps other 'Freeviewers' like the 'fakes' as you derogatorily describe them? I also spot you said
Quote:I might be restricted to Freeview, but that means I can still watch one non-Cellcast channel, where I see girls being allowed to put on a much sexier show than BS permits.
Would that be RLC, repeatedly slagged off for a steady diet of Dannii H, Lucy Z and Ava, then? Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-08-2012 20:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

if they did then they would be calling the so called fakes at 11 which they are not

thing is RLC have 3 more channels and there is someone who u will prob like

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-08-2012 21:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

because elite/studio66 dont do it every night, whereas babestation do it every night putting 2 or 3 babes on the beds doing it on all the channels through out the night whereas elite/studio 66 do it on just one channel with the other 3 just 1 babe

also your having a go at sheluvsit for moaning/trolling/slating babestation. the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" comes to my mind as youve done it in your post here calling studio 66 "stupid 66" and your regularly in the studio66 section trying to wind up the studio66 fans. dont have a go at someone for something you do yourself

bs are taking the mickey tonight big time with megan on bs apprentice. megan who has been at babestation for several yearsRolleyes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 21:16 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2012 21:16
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(14-08-2012 21:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs are taking the mickey tonight big time with megan on bs apprentice. megan who has been at babestation for several yearsRolleyes

Its only a fuckin name!!! If you want to be so literal, why dont you go on and on and fucking on about Elite now being called Studio66? They dont broadcast from a studio66 Wink Cool
14-08-2012 22:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont think studio66 will appreciate you giving away where they are annoyed what a stupid thing to say

also the whole thing about apprentice was to show new and unknown babes and the ones that do well go on to main bs

no need to swear and nice swerve by the wayBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
14-08-2012 22:35
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(14-08-2012 22:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont think studio66 will appreciate you giving away where they are annoyed what a stupid thing to say
Excuse my ignorance, but why would they be unhappy by that?
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 23:34 by dan g 27.)
14-08-2012 23:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV