Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(11-08-2012 17:19 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  There's been some great 241 action on 66 recently. Maybe the tide is turning back to 2010! Heres hoping so.
just need other channels to follow the lead!!

That would be great. What century is it? Who on Earth do Ofcom think they are protecting?

Gone fishing
11-08-2012 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-08-2012 23:07 )camelot Wrote:  studio 66 is the "same old, same old" tonight. Danni King is a no-show. Neither cara, caitlin or anastasia would do a tease show.They were doing "girl at home" when they were elite tv for a while but then stopped - What's the point of rebranding if nothing changes? Can't they get the staff who want to mix it up a bit?. The shows are so much better when a daytime babe stays on till 11pm. They only have a few babes who are exciting to watch and talk to. Abbee is definitely one of those babes, along with Eva, clare, dionne and danni. Come on studio 66 tv get the excitement back and mix it up a bit.

why is studio 66 "same old same old" tonight just cause there is no day babe doing a tease stint. there is more to a night show than just a day babe staying for a tease stint as tonight is showing. danni king probably had a genuine reason why she couldnt do the tease stint. fair enough you like day babes doing tease stints, but to say its a poor night without one is a bit daft

also denni tayla who has been there done that on nightshows has said this about elite/studio 66 tv a few hours ago

Quote:Denni Tayla ‏@Miss_DenniTayla 6h
@rammyrascal @Abbee_Kimberly @_Studio66TV_ there deffo the bollox for shows at the min especially g/g Wink thanks though il keep posted

she is currently having a break from the babeshows but could be back in a couple of weeks and is considering coming to studio 66, hope she does

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2012 00:30
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Is that the denni from sportxxx and rlc Huh

Is she after joining elite bladewave
12-08-2012 00:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes its denni tayla who has been on bangbabes, babestation, babeworld, sportxxx and rlc over the years. she's definately considering studio 66 tv to return to the babeshows on. i think she'd be a great addition if studio66 bosses asked denni to join and denni accepted

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2012 00:39
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I didn't even know Denni left RLC in the first place
12-08-2012 00:42
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

No, nor did I. I must say I'm not sure Elite is the channel for her. She was brilliant on RLC and think she should stay there personally.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
12-08-2012 00:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enought that youre not sure about studio 66 being the channel for denni but i think it is if studio bosses want her and denni agrees to join. she'd have no problems settling in as shell know a few people there from her bangbabe days

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2012 00:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Are you sure Denni is not on a babeshow at the moment? I swore I glimpsed her on an RLC dayshow the other day.
12-08-2012 09:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

positive kerravon she's having a break from the babeshows at the moment, you probably saw a rlc osg plugging her pics theyve got. she's thinking of coming back to the babeshows in around a couple of weeks. she could go back to rlc, but i get the impression she's looking for a new channel when she comes back and was asking abbee kimberly what's it like at studio 66 and abbee said it was amazing

looking forward to seeing ainsley addison tonight. definately an international lineup tonight with ainsley (american), lilly roma (romanian), gemma massey, sasha and sammi-jo (english) on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 09:44 by Rammyrascal.)
12-08-2012 09:40
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2012 09:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  positive kerravon she's having a break from the babeshows at the moment, you probably saw a rlc osg plugging her pics theyve got.

Nah, she was on a Red Light set I'm certain. If Denni's taking a break now fair enough, not for the first time.

Denni was quite good on RLC, even though she still got hamstrung too much by their producers. I'd love to think Studio 66 would be less afraid of her and unleash the tigress a bit more. Maybe wishful thinking. The thought of her and the likes of Paige Turnah going at it is Tongue Anyway it's speculation.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 10:08 by KerrAvon.)
12-08-2012 10:06