babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I get this, but when you have a nude Chelsea in the chair, don't just show Lori. I'm a fan of Lori's, but it's nude Chelsea in a see through chair for crying out loud!!!! Tongue

The cameraman kept zooming in, making nervous adjustments like telling Lori to put underwear on, then turning the chair, then cutting Chelsea out of the shot entirely for the remainder.

Rather lame and overly censored.
03-08-2012 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation have one channel called Blue. Could they not rename the other 2 channels Red and Yellow. Then the nightly schedule could be Red Lori, Yellow Lollylaugh

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
03-08-2012 21:08
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

(03-08-2012 15:36 )mrmann Wrote:  I get this, but when you have a nude Chelsea in the chair, don't just show Lori. I'm a fan of Lori's, but it's nude Chelsea in a see through chair for crying out loud!!!! Tongue

The cameraman kept zooming in, making nervous adjustments like telling Lori to put underwear on, then turning the chair, then cutting Chelsea out of the shot entirely for the remainder.

Sounds like you haven't heard but that has been Babestation's new company slogan since March. Catchy isn't it?. It used to be 'Rather lame and overly censored with shit camerawork' but they thought it was too longlaugh
03-08-2012 21:34
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2012 21:34 )sheluvsit Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 15:36 )mrmann Wrote:  I get this, but when you have a nude Chelsea in the chair, don't just show Lori. I'm a fan of Lori's, but it's nude Chelsea in a see through chair for crying out loud!!!! Tongue

Sounds like you haven't heard but that has been Babestation's new company slogan since March. Catchy isn't it?. It used to be 'Rather lame and overly censored with shit camerawork' but they thought it was too longlaugh

It's a shame they have dropped the 'shit camerawork' from the slogan as shit camerawork has underpinned BS since it began, well before they introduced the overly censored bits that the BS fans love so much. From a madly shaking the camera that missed the girl on the bed to suddenly panning upwards for no apparent reason (not for censorship reasons)...BS has consistently been at the top of its game Big Grin
I seem to recall the time they hired a football player as a cameraman for a short spell. You had to hope he was better at passing a ball than working a camera!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 08:16 by bytor.)
04-08-2012 08:14
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Bring back Irish partyboy,the old hands know what I mean,Bounce

Age is a state of mind.
04-08-2012 16:00
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I think it's fair to say that it was a festival of Lolly & Geri last night- dominance personified; but at least it was better than Red Light, and their ridiculous system of having only 1 girl on ALL NIGHT. Even more annoying when it's someone like Jennifer J or Ava or Lucy Z.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-08-2012 16:51
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Another night of random programming from Cellcast, "Who's on Babestation tonight?" (Reference thread) showed Olivia Bond & Lotty on BS Blue but SKY EPG & OSG showed programme as BS Apprentice, while BS website menu showed it as Dirty Wives.

Just to confuse things even more, when I looked at around 2am Priya was on that channel, then a little while later Geri was on that channel while Olivia & Lotty were together on BS Xtra........HuhHuhHuh

06-08-2012 04:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Can anyone explain why, when Geri is supposed to be a 'host' type on BS, she constantly takes to the beds for long stints, yet, Jada and Megan don't ? Not only does Geri 'man the phones', but she also gets her tits out, AND, on occasion, goes nude, and yet, the afforementioned Megan and Jada never go on the phones, so (obviously) never go topless, and DEFINITELY never go nude. So why are they even employed ? Make no mistake, I'd rather see either of those two on the phones with their knockers out than Geri, but I don't see the point in having two women on your show when ALL they do is try and sell photos ad nauseam.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-08-2012 13:22
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

yeah that really annoys me 2. geri is pretty much the one girl that i see absolutely no attraction what so ever ( no offence to her or her fans) but yet she gets soo long on the beds plus she is a VOICE OVER girl so yeah doesnt make sence. plus i dont really think she is the most popular girl so why does she get alot of time on the beds.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
06-08-2012 14:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-08-2012 16:51 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I think it's fair to say that it was a festival of Lolly & Geri last night- dominance personified; but at least it was better than Red Light, and their ridiculous system of having only 1 girl on ALL NIGHT. Even more annoying when it's someone like Jennifer J or Ava or Lucy Z.

But on rlc the babe just is on one channel all night, whereas on bs they dominate both channels, moving from one to the other

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2012 14:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV