Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
There's more to a show than going naked. Generally a babe can do more wearing a tiny pair of knickers than naked which can restrict a show

Piper Niven Superfan
29-07-2012 13:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(29-07-2012 13:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  There's more to a show than going naked. Generally a babe can do more wearing a tiny pair of knickers than naked which can restrict a show

Surely since the girls are wearing their "tiny" things all night it would be good to mix it up my doing a naked a session at some point in the night Rolleyes

One girl (danni) getting naked over a period of 2 nights is far from being good enough!
29-07-2012 17:35
skully Offline

Many of the babe channel girls don't do nude modelling, so they may not feel too comfortable getting naked on tv, in a studio.
Nude shows for the most part are shit imo, the girl is nearly always too restricted and motionless, there are only a few that get it right, Dannii, Lucy Summers, Lori (most of the time) and Jemma Jey...there might be a couple of others, but the girls I've listed are consistent when in the buff.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-07-2012 17:55
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

All the girls have the same rules so if their looking restricted and motionless its down them,as you said danni gets it right and the reason is because she is given more freedom from the producers! My first post mentioned self censorship and rochelle is clearly an example of that,shes still not allowed do a proper naked session and her not feeling comfortable getting naked in the studio is out of the question.

As for your list of girls who get naked....its abit small!
The twins get naked everynight,nicole,lacey and many others on bs,theres alot of naked sets on elite these days too compared to rlc.

Truth is only a small few get naked on rlc and dont get me started on the camera work because their only slightly ahead of xxxpanded in that department!
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2012 19:00 by anchorman.)
29-07-2012 18:58
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Rochelle was naked on Friday at times Smile

I agree with rammy and skully though. While naked shows can be great, it also restricts a girls movements a lot. At least if they're wearing panties the have the freedom to roll, spread their legs and turn without fear or slipping. Lucy S was a master at the naked shows because it fitted in with her long legged, sultry, languid style. If Rochelle was naked everynight the producer would be having a heart attack!
29-07-2012 19:12
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Naked at times lol Im sure now if she did you would have plenty of caps of this in her thread Rolleyes then again she only has to be "naked" for a second to take a picture so you might find one lol

As for the rest of your post.....next time just copy and paste what skully said....its faster that way for both of us Wink

Ohh and dont worry about producers getting a heart attack....if they were relaxed enough for jenna hoskins they should be the same with rochelle.
29-07-2012 19:50
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Dannii and recently Jenna both showed that the girls can still go nude without having it consume their entire show. They both have/had a nice mix of clothed and unclothed stints. But if they need to bring back the bath so girls can feel comfortable being naked again than so be it.Wink
29-07-2012 20:22
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Have a look in her thread, you can see the evidence of the nakedness! Smile
29-07-2012 21:04
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(29-07-2012 21:04 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  Have a look in her thread, you can see the evidence of the nakedness! Smile

One cap of her all night Smile

How long did that last 10 seconds? Rolleyes

I think we leave this little debate alone as i dont want you to start another "as i see it" thread,great caps though....raunchiest caps ive seen in ages Wink
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 01:38 by anchorman.)
30-07-2012 01:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So Leah Jaye is debuting on Friday. Makes you wonder if anyone will be leaving. No shifts in sight for Elise so perhaps RLC don't like the look of her. Sadly.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-07-2012 17:01

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL