Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-07-2012 13:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Is It Break Central Or Just Sods Law Somtimes Lol
Hi all

Ok just a point I would bring up and see if any of you on here have had this happen to you aswell. You just got in from work or you just woke up, so you put tv on to see who is working on the channels. Oh Crap, you favourite babe is on looking gorgeous as ever, so you instantly hit that record button. You pop out the room for a bit, you come back after 15-20 mins, bollocks, you were recording the wrong bloody channel haha. I cant even begin to tell you how many times this has happened to me lol Smile Recording one of my fave babes, only to find out I should have been recording RLC 3 instead of RLC 2 or something stupid like that Tongue

The thing is I always try to record an hour at the minimum if it is a damn fine show and I want it saved for my viewing pleasure. Another one is when you start recording and after 10-20 mins the babe goes on mic and says "ok guys just going for my break now" its like "DAMMIT" hahaha. Also is it me or are there some babes that literally have a break every 45 mins??? And they arent answering calls off screen etc, I have seen some babes have like literally 6 breaks in the space of 4 hours. Must be real tough work this model lark, sitting on a desk, answering calls and flirting with the camera guy Tongue

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

06-07-2012 15:41
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2012 15:41 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Another one is when you start recording and after 10-20 mins the babe goes on mic and says "ok guys just going for my break now" its like "DAMMIT" hahaha.
That always seems to happen to me when recording Daryl on BS. I can't remember how many times I leave it to record for an hour maybe 2 and I end up with 5minutes of her solo. I can remember not long ago I hit record, closed the stream, and literally 10seconds later Geri took over and Daryl never returned for the entire 2.5 hour recording.Rolleyes
06-07-2012 18:19
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Is it just me or is anybody noticed how boring and tame the shows have got lately,apart from Elite where there have been a few good sets,the rest seem so f**king boring.Your lucky to see some of the girls move more than a foot some nights,seen more life in a snail,they just lay there totally disinterested.Where has all the tease shows gone.annoyed

Age is a state of mind.
26-07-2012 14:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Answer is OFCOM, simple as that

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2012 15:19
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(26-07-2012 15:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Answer is OFCOM, simple as that
Beg to differ there Rammy,got fuck all to do with ofcom,or have they brought out a no movement rule now.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 18:50 by dogman.)
26-07-2012 18:48
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

STOP PRESS

In due course Elite and Babestation will be featuring a babe in the top left 5% of your screen. Both channels would like to apologise in advance if the babe gets in the way of the 95% on-screen graphics!!!

Shylok

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 19:16 by shylok.)
26-07-2012 19:15
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

a question which needs answering!
a question which needs answering!

Important i lay awake at night worrying about the economy, starving kids, wars around the world, protected spieces disappearing, global warming,its a fuckin worry i tell you, but if someone cud only answer me this one question....i may get some kip!..........which babes wud have the stickiest and hence crustiest knickers?????ImportantBig Grin

29-07-2012 00:19
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

RE: a question which needs answering!
Any of the babes who have met you!
29-07-2012 00:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ