Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Great another night of Lolly....
21-07-2012 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I can see why she can be annoying to other people, who don't like her. However, personally, I think she's is (and still is) one of the best on babestation.
[/quote]

Although I am not a fan I have nothing against her. It's just the frequency and length of time she seems to be on. We all have girls we like more than others after all. Smile
22-07-2012 08:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same here ive nothing against lolly either, like you its just she sheer amount of time she's on each night she's on which isnt anything to do with her

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2012 09:42 by Rammyrascal.)
22-07-2012 09:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Well Rammy, at least that wasn't a problem last night. Saturday night was the twin show. They absolutely dominated the channels. It was so off-putting. The twins wouldn't be a problem to me if they still looked as they did when they debuted- Priya with the shorter haor I mean. Now it's just like the exact same girl is on two channels at once. At least you could easily differentiate back then.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-07-2012 12:33
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I thought BS were well left behind last night by Elite and RLC they are so repetitive and boring.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-07-2012 13:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

especially in terms of the lineup each night. its 3 from what i call "the usual suspects" (lori, camilla, preeti, priya, tiffany and lolly), 1 or 2 other babes plus one mic girl from geri, jada and megan moore

i could tolerate more the usual gripes i have about bs (the ads, the osg's etc) if the lineup has more variety each night

Piper Niven Superfan
22-07-2012 14:08
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation actually has a lot more variety than other channels when you consider the vast amount of girls who have appeared on Apprentice, as well as Masti and until recently Wives. Each channel has a set of core girls who frequently feature 2-3 times a week but you never complain about those instead fixating on the girls at Babestation that you don't like. There is a simple solution for you - watch another channel. Whether you want to accept it or not the 'usual suspects' are popular which is why they are featured heavily.
22-07-2012 16:39
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

I think a lot of the trouble B/S have,is with Apprentice and Masti ,the way they cram them on the beds,some thing I personally hate along with a lot of other people,so just ignore this channel when its on,which leaves just two,and so when you turn to them it is the same girls on night in night out,

Age is a state of mind.
22-07-2012 17:12
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

They employ 7 girls most nights (more than any other company) and only have 3 channels so obviously there are going to be times when there is 2 or 3 to a bed. Most girls are looking for 2 or 3 shifts per week so if you watch every night you will see them quite a bit and it means that at most a channel can employ 9-10 core girls and manage to keep each of them happy.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2012 18:12 by rj242.)
22-07-2012 17:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-07-2012 16:39 )rj242 Wrote:  Babestation actually has a lot more variety than other channels when you consider the vast amount of girls who have appeared on Apprentice, as well as Masti and until recently Wives. Each channel has a set of core girls who frequently feature 2-3 times a week but you never complain about those instead fixating on the girls at Babestation that you don't like. There is a simple solution for you - watch another channel. Whether you want to accept it or not the 'usual suspects' are popular which is why they are featured heavily.

i didnt count the babes that appear on 909 shows as they tend to stay separate on just 909, leaving bs with just 2 shows which i feel tend to be dominated by the usual suspects. i havent fixated on the babes i dont like on bs, was just saying that bs needs to have more variety in terms of their lineup each night in my opinion

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2012 00:09 by Rammyrascal.)
22-07-2012 23:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV