Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2012 14:11 )mr mystery Wrote:  Changed you signature and your opinion then Rammy ?

(01-07-2012 18:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i wasnt reading much into it, just thought it could see anna back, agree hope she doesnt after the way she treated elite after they set up a website for her

yeah i have after anna posted in here explaining things regarding leaving elite. also anna was at her best on the babeshows when she was on elite.

mr mann agree beckiie has been fantastic on elite and she's on tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
07-07-2012 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Helllooo...just read this...ahh thats so sweet! Yes i started on babestation about 3 years ago...then went to elite to start night shows.. X x you guys are funny....all i remember from elite is that the girls are lovely...they always have cake in the fridge and green tea and brown sugar..lol. X ow and straws! For our squash!!! Yummm x x
08-07-2012 01:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well get yourself back there for more cake & squash Smile and then get on a bedBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2012 01:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I just wish Elite would abandon the bed sets for at least one night especially with beautiful Ashley Emma who is so much better to watch in a standing set. Dionne and Caty are also better in standing sets too. Elite have some beautiful babes who all perform better away from the beds. In the case of Ashley its so frustrating when she has a few minutes on a standing set only to rush off back to the beds.

08-07-2012 02:22
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

When other girls do a stint on a standing set its usually for an hour or more(Clare/Lilly for example). Ashley rarely makes it past 30minutes before her legs start shaking.Tongue So is it the girl or the crew that dictates which set they want to be on?
08-07-2012 07:18
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(08-07-2012 02:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  I just wish Elite would abandon the bed sets for at least one night especially with beautiful Ashley Emma who is so much better to watch in a standing set.

I just wish I could see what you and others see when Ashley Emma is on. I mean no direct offence to you, but I just don't see what she has to offer the babeshows.
She has a face like a slapped arse, never looks like she really wants to be there and when she is left to play with her tits she generally does so with the kind of enthusiasm you'd have if you'd just been asked to go and make a hot water bottle for the missus at half 3 in the morning because she's feeling a bit tom dick.

Don't get me wrong, she is a very pretty girl and has a cracking arse and pair of tits, but rarely does she do anything of any significance where I think "wow, what a show!"
Normally, in my opinion at least anyway, she just kind of lays there bored, waving a phone, twiddlig her hair or doing the one move that makes her popular and just points her arse in the direction of the camera.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
08-07-2012 09:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-07-2012 09:29 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I just wish I could see what you and others see when Ashley Emma is on. I mean no direct offence to you, but I just don't see what she has to offer the babeshows.
She has a face like a slapped arse, never looks like she really wants to be there and when she is left to play with her tits she generally does so with the kind of enthusiasm you'd have if you'd just been asked to go and make a hot water bottle for the missus at half 3 in the morning because she's feeling a bit tom dick.

Don't get me wrong, she is a very pretty girl and has a cracking arse and pair of tits, but rarely does she do anything of any significance where I think "wow, what a show!"
Normally, in my opinion at least anyway, she just kind of lays there bored, waving a phone, twiddlig her hair or doing the one move that makes her popular and just points her arse in the direction of the camera.

should have been watching ashley before she had her boobs done. back then she was really good. ever since she came back after her boob job she has been like you said pretty much. still has the odd good night

cant wait tonight to see the nightshow debut of former elite day babe ally lou musgrove

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 11:05 by Rammyrascal.)
08-07-2012 09:41
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

You're right there, Rammy. Ally- Lou I hope is going to be excellent tonight, looking forwards to it.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
08-07-2012 10:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-07-2012 14:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  would be great if you returned for at least a one off show anna on the channel where you made your name (elitetv), you deserve a proper send off rather than just go quietly

Not sure Anna actually made her name on Elite, Anna was already popular before she joined them, that's probably why Jamie recruited her in the first place knowing full well that her fans would follow her over from BS Days.
From what i can remember Anna was starting to make a name for herself on the Cellcast freeview only naughty night channels and becoming very popular with the freeview viewers, Anna appeared quite a few times on the late night freeview Partypeople show, and also appeared on Partygirls the other freeview naughty night only show, i've still got a recording on VHS somewhere of Anna on the freeview only Partygirls channel eating a pancake on pancake day night , if i remember correctly we had to send so many txt's to screen with pancake in the txt before Anna was allowed to eat one lol , they were the days of interactive tv at their best , Anna also appeared a few times on BS1 nights when the channel first started on freeview .
After Anna left BS/Cellcast to join Elite and enhanced her name amongst the Sky viewers, the freeview viewers never got to see her again , loads of txt messages were sent by the freeview viewers to the Cellcast shows asking when she would be back on freeview .
I would like to see Anna back on TV, but i'm personally not bothered which channel she joined , Elite would be a good move but so would Anna moving to BS or RLC/Playboy , BS and Playboy would once more give Anna the opportunity to be reunited with her freeview fans and be seen by a larger overall tv audience than Elite can offer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 12:11 by mr mystery.)
08-07-2012 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^

for me anna made her name on the babeshows when she was on elite, thats when she came to my attention that was when she was at her best on nights. agree bs and rlc/playboy would give her a bigger audience if she did decide to return

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2012 15:07