babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I just find it a little ironic that the people who come on here and bash the channels and complain the loudest are the same ones that have no intention of ever paying for the product. They have lists of things that the channels should do, or girls that they should feature but at the end of the day even if the channels did everything they suggest they would not get a penny out of these people.
01-07-2012 02:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Well im one of the loudest critics and i was one who was a good customer was 400-600 a month a calls for about 2 years so does that make me a cheap bastard.

and one of the reasons i stopped calling was because of the shoddy service and crap audio and 2 years ago was pretty easy to get thru to a grirl within a few mins then it got harder and harder to with the girl caller and other things when u got thru the audio was shocking

it got to the stage would call paige ella and gracie once every couple of weeks and when they left i just stopped

Yeah Webcam is definately way to go. mind you the cellcast ones are expensive but adultwork is cool have had Webcams with my old BS faves Alex adams and Rachel Cole and Lynsey Atkinson uses XXXpanded thinking of giving Flo a try on there Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-07-2012 06:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-07-2012 02:01 )rj242 Wrote:  I just find it a little ironic that the people who come on here and bash the channels and complain the loudest are the same ones that have no intention of ever paying for the product. They have lists of things that the channels should do, or girls that they should feature but at the end of the day even if the channels did everything they suggest they would not get a penny out of these people.

Some of us are ex-callers with many years experience of buying the product at some expense and are now buying the same product (with the same girls) elsewhere (cheap bastards, that we are). The fact that we won't buy Bs again is down to the poor service on offer (I don't mean the girls themselves).

I would say that makes our opinion very valid.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 10:35 by The Silent Majority.)
01-07-2012 07:19
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2012 02:01 )rj242 Wrote:  I just find it a little ironic that the people who come on here and bash the channels and complain the loudest are the same ones that have no intention of ever paying for the product. They have lists of things that the channels should do, or girls that they should feature but at the end of the day even if the channels did everything they suggest they would not get a penny out of these people.

And where is your proof that those of us who come in here are the same people who never pay. Have you got access to our phone bills or our bank statements?
You are entitled to be perfectly happy with BS as it is-if so then thats great.
Telling others however, (some of us have been watching and calling the shows since they began) that we are wrong to constantly moan about a product? If a product or service is not as described challenge and complain until the product or service is improved. The whole ethos of consumer law is based on that.
Everyone who PAYS their hard earned money to these shows has a right to voice an opinion on this forum. If they happen to think the shows are great OR crap then they have a right to say so (as long as it is not personally abusive to the girls). Come to that; anyone who watches has the same right because if the channels get it right those viewers might be enticed to become callers in the future. BS has never cared about the regular callers as they know that those callers are hooked. It's the new caller that matters-hence all the ott promoting.
If any channel wants to make more money then they would be unwise not to take a note of ALL comments. We all hate criticism but if you listen and act appropriately on other peoples observations then usually a positive change all round occurs.
It seems on this forum there are far more people showing their displeasure than the few who praise BS. Yes there are a lot more callers/viewers out there who do not belong to the forum, but what is said in here will likely be indicative of how all viewers think. The many polls that get done before general elections are only conducted with a couple of thousand people, not the millions that make up the whole electorate, yet in all my years I have never seen one be wrong.
01-07-2012 09:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

where's your proof of what youre saying. ive already said in here i have called the babeshows in the past but for my current situation but i cant at the moment. anyone who watches the babeshows is entitled to their opinion caller or no caller. in case of the no callers it might get them to call bs and become a regular caller.

if babestation was good, then the flack its getting would be a lot less

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2012 10:26
marxian Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2012 09:32 )bytor Wrote:  The many polls that get done before general elections are only conducted with a couple of thousand people, not the millions that make up the whole electorate, yet in all my years I have never seen one be wrong.

They are carried out using random samples. Any sample taken from this forum would likely be very biased and would certainly not be reliable as a measure of wider opinion. That's not to say that the two could not coincide, just that it would not be appropriate to draw any firm conclusion on the basis of the data.
01-07-2012 11:30
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2012 06:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well im one of the loudest critics and i was one who was a good customer was 400-600 a month a calls for about 2 years so does that make me a cheap bastard.

and one of the reasons i stopped calling was because of the shoddy service and crap audio and 2 years ago was pretty easy to get thru to a grirl within a few mins then it got harder and harder to with the girl caller and other things when u got thru the audio was shocking
Make you cheap? - No but it does put you in the category of someone they can't win around as you are biased by your previous bad experiences. Never calling but continuing to watch despite the fact that there are several alternatives available seems strange to me.

(01-07-2012 07:19 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Some of us are ex-callers with many years experience of buying the product at some expense and are now buying the same product (with the same girls) elsewhere (cheap bastards, that we are). The fact that we won't buy Bs again is down to the poor service on offer (I don't mean the girls themselves).

I would say that makes our opinion very valid.

Your decision is based on previous bad experience and that is fine but why stick around? Why waste your time and energy watching and constantly critiquing this channel when as you point out you can get a better experience elsewhere.

(01-07-2012 09:32 )bytor Wrote:  where is your proof that those of us who come in here are the same people who never pay. Have you got access to our phone bills or our bank statements?

I am not exacting making a huge leap in assuming that those who complain the loudest never pay or never intend to pay. Are you seriously trying to suggest that you call the shows despite your constant complaints.

(01-07-2012 09:32 )bytor Wrote:  If any channel wants to make more money then they would be unwise not to take a note of ALL comments. We all hate criticism but if you listen and act appropriately on other peoples observations then usually a positive change all round occurs.
It seems on this forum there are far more people showing their displeasure than the few who praise BS. Yes there are a lot more callers/viewers out there who do not belong to the forum, but what is said in here will likely be indicative of how all viewers think. The many polls that get done before general elections are only conducted with a couple of thousand people, not the millions that make up the whole electorate, yet in all my years I have never seen one be wrong.

If you realised the amount of effort companies like Mori put into election polls you would realise how laughable comparing what they do to what this forum does is. This forum is made up of a very small subsection of hardcore fanboys and people who take these shows way too seriously. If you base your company on what they want you are likely to run into trouble. Your theory that the ignore current customers is unrealistic. They use customer data to work out which things are popular and things that are not and are base their aggressive marketing on that.

(01-07-2012 10:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  where's your proof of what youre saying. ive already said in here i have called the babeshows in the past but for my current situation but i cant at the moment. anyone who watches the babeshows is entitled to their opinion caller or no caller. in case of the no callers it might get them to call bs and become a regular caller.

if babestation was good, then the flack its getting would be a lot less

Again with the proof, does anyone here believe you call in? It is not a massive logic leap. My personal finances mean I can't afford to shop in Harrods, am i entitled to voice opinions on their stock and displays? Absolutely and they are entitled to ignore me and instead listen to people who actually shop there.

I have no problem with people giving constructive criticism but on this forum there tends to be a lot of whining about a free tv product as opposed to the product the company is actually trying to sell.
01-07-2012 11:46
Not any more

(01-07-2012 11:46 )rj242 Wrote:  Your decision is based on previous bad experience and that is fine but why stick around? Why waste your time and energy watching and constantly critiquing this channel when as you point out you can get a better experience elsewhere.

Because being scammed out of alot of money over the years, because it was the only way to speak to my fav girl, makes me bitter and twisted and I make no apology for it.

(01-07-2012 11:46 )rj242 Wrote:  Are you seriously trying to suggest that you call the shows despite your constant complaints.

I would be, if she was still there, because I'm stupid like that.
01-07-2012 12:08
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2012 12:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Because being scammed out of alot of money over the years, because it was the only way to speak to my fav girl, makes me bitter and twisted and I make no apology for it.

Not to sound like a shitty self-help guru but surely you need to let it go. They screwed you and took your money but why dwell on it? Why not focus your energy on positive things?
01-07-2012 12:20
Not any more

(01-07-2012 12:20 )rj242 Wrote:  They screwed you and took your money but why dwell on it?

Because being a vindictive bastard has always served me well, as anyone who screwed me over in 'real life' has found out (it cost the last asshole £12k because I 'dwelled' on it)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 12:38 by The Silent Majority.)
01-07-2012 12:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV