babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2012 12:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Right having spoken to quite a few girls past and present about what had been going on naming no names of course this is what ive concluded

the reason why lolly and lori get more time is because they get paid more per shift therefor have bigger targets of calls, Listners pics and videos to acheive therefore they are on longer than Girls like louise who dont get paid as well but will prob have lower targets to acheive

the reason why the apprentice girls and masti girls work for longer is cos they are cheaper and therefore dont need high targets to achive also they can be on all night.

the reason why many of the girls left earlier this year was not because they were not reaching targets its because they were told if they wanted to carry on they would have to take cut in shifts and pay or else be replaced by apprentice or masti girls as they were cheaper althought they were not bringing in as much money in calls.
guess they thought cutting costs instead of improving service and increasing calls rates was the way to go

anyway thats what i figured out from conversations with the girls

pretty good conclusions there hannahspet cant really disagree with them. cant think of anyother reason why all the babes left earlier this year other than costcutting. cant disagree with your reasoning why lori and lolly are on a lot more than the likes of louise porter

yeah does look like bs are cutting costs and focusing on the babes that they think will bring in the most calls. this for me is going wrong as its resulting in the shows being dominated by the same babes (the usual suspects i call them) and other babes not getting a look in (like louise)

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2012 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(29-06-2012 14:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-06-2012 12:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Right having spoken to quite a few girls past and present about what had been going on naming no names of course this is what ive concluded

the reason why lolly and lori get more time is because they get paid more per shift therefor have bigger targets of calls, Listners pics and videos to acheive therefore they are on longer than Girls like louise who dont get paid as well but will prob have lower targets to acheive

the reason why the apprentice girls and masti girls work for longer is cos they are cheaper and therefore dont need high targets to achive also they can be on all night.

the reason why many of the girls left earlier this year was not because they were not reaching targets its because they were told if they wanted to carry on they would have to take cut in shifts and pay or else be replaced by apprentice or masti girls as they were cheaper althought they were not bringing in as much money in calls.
guess they thought cutting costs instead of improving service and increasing calls rates was the way to go

pretty good conclusions there hannahspet cant really disagree with them. cant think of anyother reason why all the babes left earlier this year other than costcutting. cant disagree with your reasoning why lori and lolly are on a lot more than the likes of louise porter

yeah does look like bs are cutting costs and focusing on the babes that they think will bring in the most calls. this for me is going wrong as its resulting in the shows being dominated by the same babes (the usual suspects i call them) and other babes not getting a look in (like louise)

maybe they left because they were getting bored
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 15:08 by shan_123.)
29-06-2012 15:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

So your telling me ella jolie said christ im so bored at bs that she decided that she would travel hundred of miles to bristol to do shifts and sleep behind the scenes when she lived 10 mins from the BS studios Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-06-2012 15:16
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Cant see how they can afford to pay Lori good money on Wednesday and thursday and her get only a few calls. Seems strange why the other girls were busy and she was quite all the time I watched from 11.00 till 1.00, last night, how can it continue like this?.
29-06-2012 15:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thinking could be to do with her webcamming has anyone noticed any of the other girls lose calls when they have been webcamming

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-06-2012 15:20
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2012 14:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Sounds like the old 'not logging the phones in' con.
But it beggars belief they'd carry it on for that length of time.

Agree but it also beggars belief that they would leave a girl on for hours who was making no money. In fact it would be costing them money as they had other girls available.

(29-06-2012 14:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You can tell the difference. Speaker isn't all it's cracked up to be with all the background noise in there. Even if the girl is sitting up, resting the phone on her knee, she'll lift it up half way, at least, now and again if the caller speaks.

Don't get me wrong - speaker is crap but how many people would have the balls to ring customer service and complain.
29-06-2012 15:21
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2012 15:18 )mr red nose Wrote:  Cant see how they can afford to pay Lori good money on Wednesday and thursday and her get only a few calls. Seems strange why the other girls were busy and she was quite all the time I watched from 11.00 till 1.00, last night, how can it continue like this?.

Thats how the scam works, a girl who has been shown to be popular in the past suddenly seems to have no callers despite being featured on freeview during the hours when most viewers/callers are available - viewer thinks "All the other girls are busy - Lori is available, I'll call her" and then is mystified when they end up in a queue.

I have not noticed any major difference with webcams. At the minute though that option is not really advertised except by the girls on twitter but over the next few years I expect all the channels to utilise this option.
29-06-2012 15:30
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(29-06-2012 15:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  So your telling me ella jolie said christ im so bored at bs that she decided that she would travel hundred of miles to bristol to do shifts and sleep behind the scenes when she lived 10 mins from the BS studios Wink

Or they got sick and tired of geri interrupting each time and being annoying, that presenting crap sucks.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 15:32 by shan_123.)
29-06-2012 15:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-06-2012 15:21 )rj242 Wrote:  Don't get me wrong - speaker is crap but how many people would have the balls to ring customer service and complain.

You don't ring customer services about that ffs.

You say "sorry babe, can you hold the phone up a bit".
Always worked for me and makes it obvious to anyone watching that she's on a call.
29-06-2012 15:35
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

That makes sense as if you have agreed a target with a girl she must be given the opportunity to meet the target. On the other hand though if she is on during peak viewing time and is legitimately getting no calls it makes no sense to keep her on (Man Utd will pull Rooney off if he is having a bad game and it is the same principle).

(29-06-2012 12:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the reason why many of the girls left earlier this year was not because they were not reaching targets its because they were told if they wanted to carry on they would have to take cut in shifts and pay or else be replaced by apprentice or masti girls as they were cheaper althought they were not bringing in as much money in calls.

That makes total sense to me. When sales and therefore income are down then slashing costs is the way forward as it is the best way to ensure you remain profitable.
29-06-2012 15:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV