babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2012 07:28 )bytor Wrote:  Not sure why they stick the girls on for such long periods. Lately I have seen both Lori and Tiffany without a single call for long periods on BS1 (not having a go at them-like both of them). It was much better when the girls did 45 to 60 minute sessions. Fans of a particular girl would then know if they wanted to call they just had to give it an hour to an hour and a half and they would be back onscreen. Surely that is a much more profitable route than having a girl on for three plus hours and not take a single call for a large portion of that time.

havent a clue either why bs stick babes on for ridiculously long stints on the beds, especially when they were struggling for calls like lori was for a fair bit last night. for around an hour 1am-2:10am she was hardly on the phone, surely that would be when you put a new babe on. its only bs that seems to do this, all the other channels keep babes on for between 45-60 minutes.

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2012 09:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

This no calls for a long time on BS1 thing - are you sure that they have not got the phone on speaker which allows them to continue to talk yet are able to keep waving the phone.? I remember watching Georgie one night and it seemed like she had no calls but was on for a marathon session and I couldn't understand it as to keep her on in that scenario makes no financial sense yet when I paid closer attention it was apparent that she was constantly talking but still waving the phone so either she was having a huge conversation with the crew or else she was taking calls. To me the whole thing looks like a scam designed to make the viewer/caller believe that girl is free during peak calling times because the 'no calls for long periods' issue only seems to happen on BS1 and only when the girl is on her own and is even more suspicious when you consider the girls on the other channels (including Xtra and Blue) seem busy.

Perhaps I give Babestation producers too much credit - they have been doing this for a decade and have access to the call stats so I assume that they know what is best for their business but I feel that a lot of you guys give them too little credit with the implication that they play favorites with the girls and generally have no idea how to run a profitable channel.

edit - When comparing Babestation to other channels you have to remember that elite bring in 4/5 girls and rotate so that 3/4 girls are always on and one is on break where rlc will have the same girl on a channel for the entire night and bring in an extra girl to cover breaks. Babestation bring in more girls than either and have fewer channels.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 10:29 by rj242.)
29-06-2012 09:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Positive lori wasn't on speaker as she was shaking the phone a lot and saying call me a lot on the mic and also when she didn't have the mic. As for your point in the edit. Yes bs do have less channels than most of the other channels (2 or 3 compared to elite and rlc who have 4) but that still doesn't explain why babestation have babes on the beds doing stints of 2hrs+ especially when struggling for calls

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2012 10:30
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Because I don't think they are struggling as much as they want you to think. Like I said it only seems to happen on one channel, when the girl is on her own and every other channel is busy - the whole thing screams scam. They are not idiots, if a girl is making no money they pull her off, there is just no way you keep an underperforming girl on unless you are an idiot. I refuse to believe that they are idiots, lying, duplicitous moneygrabbers perhaps but not idiots.
29-06-2012 10:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I never said babestation was struggling, was saying cant see why bs have babes on the beds for stints of 2hrs + especially when they're struggling for calls

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2012 10:50
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

That is what I am saying, I don't think that the girls are struggling because as you point out it makes no sense to keep a girl on who is not making money which means there are two possible conclusions 1) Babestation producers are idiots who play favourites and are not bothered if they turn a profit or not or 2) The girl and producers are trying to manipulate prospective callers by pretending that if a person calls they will get straight through. Which do you think is more likely? and honestly if a girl was sitting without a call for hours while the girls on the other two Babestation channels are busy, would it not be kinder to put her out of her misery and take her off rather then torture her.
29-06-2012 11:02
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Right having spoken to quite a few girls past and present about what had been going on naming no names of course this is what ive concluded

the reason why lolly and lori get more time is because they get paid more per shift therefor have bigger targets of calls, Listners pics and videos to acheive therefore they are on longer than Girls like louise who dont get paid as well but will prob have lower targets to acheive

the reason why the apprentice girls and masti girls work for longer is cos they are cheaper and therefore dont need high targets to achive also they can be on all night.

the reason why many of the girls left earlier this year was not because they were not reaching targets its because they were told if they wanted to carry on they would have to take cut in shifts and pay or else be replaced by apprentice or masti girls as they were cheaper althought they were not bringing in as much money in calls.
guess they thought cutting costs instead of improving service and increasing calls rates was the way to go

anyway thats what i figured out from conversations with the girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-06-2012 12:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm not entirely sure what BS were up to last night on BS1 with Lori's section , Lori gave the impression that she had hardly any calls for most of the time she was on screen, she spent a lot of the time on the mic either telling people how quiet the phone lines were or advertising BS Xtreme and her explicit pics , she seemed to go long periods not speaking to anyone on the phone , it didn't seem to be the usual thing of shaking you phone when on a call to give the impression that the phone line was free to encourage callers , she wasn't actually speaking to anyone on the phone , unless she can speak without moving her lips lol , what was also surprising was that the "girl caller" gimmick was not used either , this "set up" girl caller gimmick is usually done to encourage listener in and presumably done when the genuine caller in lines are quiet , i can honestly say i have never seen any of the BS girls seemingly have so few calls when the show is going out on both Sky and freeview as Lori did last night .
I tend to think BS were up to something new last night with this "no caller" stuff , but how can Lori speaking to very few people on the phone and spending a substantial time on the mic bring in revenue .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 12:45 by mr mystery.)
29-06-2012 12:43
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i aslo think we need to take in to consideration how much each girl wants to work as mayb they get a say in it. perhaps some girls dont want to be on screen for 2+ hours at a time and 3-4 times a week. perhaps lori likes to work as she is on babestation a fair bit and also on webcam at least 2 times a week. as for the no calls thing i dont know why that is but it has been annoying and i havnt really watched over the past few days. wish lori could just be like she was at the start of the year.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
29-06-2012 12:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-06-2012 12:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  I tend to think BS were up to something new last night with this "no caller" stuff

Sounds like the old 'not logging the phones in' con.
But it beggars belief they'd carry it on for that length of time.

(29-06-2012 09:34 )rj242 Wrote:  This no calls for a long time on BS1 thing - are you sure that they have not got the phone on speaker which allows them to continue to talk yet are able to keep waving the phone.?

You can tell the difference. Speaker isn't all it's cracked up to be with all the background noise in there. Even if the girl is sitting up, resting the phone on her knee, she'll lift it up half way, at least, now and again if the caller speaks.
29-06-2012 14:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV