babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It is really simple to prove that you are just as popular and that is by showing that you average calls per hour stats are just as good as the girls who get long sessions. It really does not matter if you are on for 30 minutes or 4 hours, average call numbers don't lie. The reason Sky Sports will show more Man Utd games than Wigan games is that they bring in more viewers and it is the same principle with Babestation. It makes no business sense for a channel to feature a less popular girl if they don't have to.

If a girl is less popular then she needs to try to change the situation - get better on the phones, better on the mic, more active on the beds, try to build a following outside of Babestation with personal websites or Twitter. Lolly is taking a few weeks off so the girls who want to move up the pecking order should be looking at that as an opportunity to prove that they deserve that spot. The top spots at Babestation are not set in stone - a year ago the big 3 were Lolly, Camilla and Amanda but now Amanda has left, Camilla has slipped back a little and Lori has joined and leapfrogged everyone to join Lolly at the top.
24-06-2012 11:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-06-2012 11:13 )rj242 Wrote:  It is really simple to prove that you are just as popular and that is by showing that you average calls per hour stats are just as good as the girls who get long sessions. It really does not matter if you are on for 30 minutes or 4 hours, average call numbers don't lie. The reason Sky Sports will show more Man Utd games than Wigan games is that they bring in more viewers and it is the same principle with Babestation. It makes no business sense for a channel to feature a less popular girl if they don't have to.

If a girl is less popular then she needs to try to change the situation - get better on the phones, better on the mic, more active on the beds, try to build a following outside of Babestation with personal websites or Twitter. Lolly is taking a few weeks off so the girls who want to move up the pecking order should be looking at that as an opportunity to prove that they deserve that spot. The top spots at Babestation are not set in stone - a year ago the big 3 were Lolly, Camilla and Amanda but now Amanda has left, Camilla has slipped back a little and Lori has joined and leapfrogged everyone to join Lolly at the top.

Yep, generally speaking they leave.

Funny how the other channels so readily take on 'unpopular' girls. They obviously havn't a clue what they're doing.
24-06-2012 11:26
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Don't confuse 'less popular' and 'unpopular'. Just because a girl is less popular than some of the other Babestation girls does not mean that she isn't more popular than the girls on other channels.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 11:32 by rj242.)
24-06-2012 11:32
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2012 11:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if another employer who went thru the rate of employees BS do then they would out of business very quickly

Not if there is a constant stream of people who are desperate to replace those that have left.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 11:46 by rj242.)
24-06-2012 11:46
Not any more

(24-06-2012 11:32 )rj242 Wrote:  Don't confuse 'less popular' and 'unpopular'. Just because a girl is less popular than some of the other Babestation girls does not mean that she isn't more popular than the girls on other channels.

If you're basing it on call stats there would be something far wrong if she wasn't, given the amount of freeview hours Bs has.

(24-06-2012 11:46 )rj242 Wrote:  Not if there is a constant stream of people who are desperate to replace those that have left.

So why don't the other channels do it that way? Instead of hiring expensive (presumably) ex Bs girls with over-inflated call stats (compared to a sky-only channel)
24-06-2012 12:22
marxian Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2012 11:13 )rj242 Wrote:  It is really simple to prove that you are just as popular and that is by showing that you average calls per hour stats are just as good as the girls who get long sessions. It really does not matter if you are on for 30 minutes or 4 hours, average call numbers don't lie.

Not quite. If you're only on screen for 30 minutes at a time, you are less likely to be seen by casual viewers (and therefore less likely to gain regular callers). Most callers won't be tuning in for the entire night. To continue with your football analogy, if a centre forward were to play only 1 minute per game, his goal per minute rate would likely be 0. A centre forward that played 60 minutes of every game would likely have a goal per minute rate of > 0. Does this make the latter player better than the former?

It's a classic chicken vs egg scenario. You need more time on-screen to attract more callers to get more time on-screen.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 12:37 by marxian.)
24-06-2012 12:27
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Established girls have an advantage, that may be unfair but it is the reality of working on a babeshow and will always be the case. Babestation don't care about fairness only profit and at the end of the day if girl A averages 100 calls per hour and girl B averages 50 it is an easy decision who to give screentime to. It is the same with a lot of jobs as when you are the low man on the totem pole you have to work twice as hard as the person at the top to prove yourself. Do you think Lolly and Lori just started out being popular with big fanbases - no they worked at it and are reaping the rewards. - how did they do it? By getting better at their job, improving their skills, attracting casual viewers and making the most of their opportunities. The twins are another perfect example - when they joined they were stuck in the slot of getting 30mins here and 1 hour there, being stuck on a bed with other girls but they made the most of the opportunities they were given, they got a lot better at their job, developed a following and improved their call numbers to the point where Babestation producers were forced to take notice and give them a bigger role. Very few girls are lucky enough to become popular overnight, it tends to take time and effort

When I talk about comparing average calls per hour, the key is make a fair comparison. Realistically the girls on Apprentice are not competing with Lolly as it would be a mismatch (she has a fanbase, and experience and they have neither), rather their main competition is each other and proving to the producers that they deserve a bigger role. With someone like Louise she is competing with girls like Georgie and Daryl (who are treated in a similar manner to her). To get more screentime you have to prove that you deserve it by making the most out of whatever opportunities are given to you.

It is the same with the football analogy - a player getting limited game time needs to improve his skills, impress in training, show his ability and make the manager sit up and take notice. Danny Welbeck being a case in point - he was a bit part player, improved his skills , went on loan, returned a first team player and basically replaced Berbatov.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 14:51 by rj242.)
24-06-2012 13:25
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2012 12:22 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 11:32 )rj242 Wrote:  Don't confuse 'less popular' and 'unpopular'. Just because a girl is less popular than some of the other Babestation girls does not mean that she isn't more popular than the girls on other channels.

If you're basing it on call stats there would be something far wrong if she wasn't, given the amount of freeview hours Bs has.

(24-06-2012 11:46 )rj242 Wrote:  Not if there is a constant stream of people who are desperate to replace those that have left.

So why don't the other channels do it that way? Instead of hiring expensive (presumably) ex Bs girls with over-inflated call stats (compared to a sky-only channel)

Babestation have more options than other channels as they are the market leader. Their brand has gotten big enough to the point where it is referenced on mainstream TV shows. A lot of girls want to work there to increase their profile. The other channels don't have that luxury and need high profile girls to increase the profile of the channel. I am a case in point - I never used to look at RLC but since Ava and Ella moved there I have not only been persuaded to watch that chanel but call in.
24-06-2012 13:40
Not any more

(24-06-2012 13:40 )rj242 Wrote:  Babestation have more options than other channels as they are the market leader. Their brand has gotten big enough to the point where it is referenced on mainstream TV shows. A lot of girls want to work there to increase their profile. The other channels don't have that luxury and need high profile girls to increase the profile of the channel. I am a case in point - I never used to look at RLC but since Ava and Ella moved there I have not only been persuaded to watch that chanel but call in.

Well isn't that exactly the point some of us are making? Babestation are losing custom to the other channels by letting the girls go to them.
I'm the same.
24-06-2012 14:58
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2012 14:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well isn't that exactly the point some of us are making? Babestation are losing custom to the other channels by letting the girls go to them.
I'm the same.

Ella had been stagnating at Babestation and I never had any interest in calling her but since going to RLC she has blossomed and seems like a new girl. When you let a girl go you will risk losing their fans but Babestation have two advantages 1) They have a huge freeview presence meaning a captive audience 2) The replacements have been more than adequate i.e Letesha, Lacey, Nicolle as well as Mica and Michelle. For me personally I have never been an exclusive customer of one channel - I started calling Lori on Elite and then followed her to Babestation. Ultimately I don't care about the channel and only the girl so if a channel wants my business they need to put on girls that I like and Babestation do that more often than not which brings us back to the point of the channels needing to feature girls that the majority of the audience like.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 15:26 by rj242.)
24-06-2012 15:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV