babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
A week or two ago, Georgie was on BS1, 12 - 5am.

Having a babe on all the way through like that can work - they manage it with the Daytime shows, and RLC often have 1 babe on a channel all night. Provided it's a babe that you like, you're sorted.
Only certain babes seem to do "prolonged" sections though. Recording the wrong channel, or staying up waiting (in vain) for a particular babe to appear can be ultra annoying.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-06-2012 10:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah do like RLC for that fact they usally have a girl on one channel most of the night apart from breaks so i can leave the recorder on all night

bet wouldnt have been so bad last night but betting the other channels had 2 or 3 girls permantly on the bed to make up for it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-06-2012 10:50
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

thats fine when they have only 1 babe per channel but when they have 2 or 3 babes on a bed on the other channels and mica again had hardly any solo time
23-06-2012 11:19
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2012 10:41 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  A week or two ago, Georgie was on BS1, 12 - 5am.

I seem to remember that - drenched in oil she started spinning on the bed, then Tiffany slipped on the oil and almost fell over when doing the mic girl bit.

I don't see the problem with long stints. If the girl is busy and bringing in calls why change it?
23-06-2012 12:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-06-2012 12:21 )rj242 Wrote:  I don't see the problem with long stints. If the girl is busy and bringing in calls why change it?

It's a problem if the girl you want to call is left sitting in the changing room for hours on end.

On the other hand, if they didn't want my money one night they usually made up for it by ripping me off the next night so I guess you're right. It's not a problem..........for them! bladewave
23-06-2012 12:38
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2012 12:38 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 12:21 )rj242 Wrote:  I don't see the problem with long stints. If the girl is busy and bringing in calls why change it?

It's a problem if the girl you want to call is left sitting in the changing room for hours on end.

On the other hand, if they didn't want my money one night they usually made up for it by ripping me off the next night so I guess you're right. It's not a problem..........for them! bladewave

Now come on surely it is better to have just the one girl on all night. I am sure the other girls all have a right giggle in the changing rooms waiting their turn for a brief appearance.
Obviously some people are happy with whatever girl is on, and thats fine...for them. The rest of us are obviously wrong and should not be so fussy or selfish with who we spend our money on.
Actually a good idea might be to give Lolly 3 phones and stick her on the 3 channels all night long. She is so popular I am sure all three phones would be constantly busy, meaning caller stats would rocket through the roof. Then, to add icing to the cake, BS could do away with all the other girls, saving themselves a fortune in to the bargain.
24-06-2012 08:52
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

The only valid reason to take off a girl who is bringing in a lot of calls is that you believe that the replacement will bring in even more. It makes no sense to try and get the 25 fans of girl B if it means that you end up losing the 50 fans of girl A.

Anyway I think that Lolly said that she would be off for a few weeks (Daryl mentioned taking a little time off as well), so this will give the other girls plenty of opportunity to show that they are just as popular and profitable as Lolly.
24-06-2012 09:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-06-2012 10:41 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  A week or two ago, Georgie was on BS1, 12 - 5am.

Having a babe on all the way through like that can work - they manage it with the Daytime shows, and RLC often have 1 babe on a channel all night. Provided it's a babe that you like, you're sorted.
Only certain babes seem to do "prolonged" sections though. Recording the wrong channel, or staying up waiting (in vain) for a particular babe to appear can be ultra annoying.

it is ultra annoying jam da man your right and also agree that its just certain babes that do these "mega stints". my fav bs babe is louise porter and often she dissapears for 2 hours or so whilst the likes of lolly, tiff, lori, the twins etc do these ridiculously long stints on the beds

also how can the babes who are kept off screen by babes doing mega stints get a chance to prove to be as popular as the babes who do them when they dont get as much time on the sets. this is my main annoyance with bs, certain babes getting lots more screentime than others

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2012 10:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-06-2012 08:52 )bytor Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 12:38 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

Now come on surely it is better to have just the one girl on all night. I am sure the other girls all have a right giggle in the changing rooms waiting their turn for a brief appearance.
Obviously some people are happy with whatever girl is on, and thats fine...for them. The rest of us are obviously wrong and should not be so fussy or selfish with who we spend our money on.
Actually a good idea might be to give Lolly 3 phones and stick her on the 3 channels all night long. She is so popular I am sure all three phones would be constantly busy, meaning caller stats would rocket through the roof. Then, to add icing to the cake, BS could do away with all the other girls, saving themselves a fortune in to the bargain.

Why not give her 13 phones and put her on all the RLC, Elite, Xxxpanded, BS, and Storm channels tooBounceWink

24-06-2012 10:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah dont need to as RLC and the Rest then take the girls when the leave i mean last night was an example RLC had Ava Ella and Ree on all unused at BS yet were looking great on RLC last night. in fact the majority of girls on all channels last night had all been bs girls within the past 18 months to 2 years

if another employer who went thru the rate of employees BS do then they would out of business very quickly

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 11:27 by HannahsPet.)
24-06-2012 11:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV