Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Should Scotland start up a babe channel

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Should Scotland start up a babe channel
ITV ditches popular police drama after 28 series. Watch out in case a more adventurous broadcaster decides to spice up the formula, introduce more female characters and renames it ... Shaggart. Id watch.

Gone fishing
13-05-2011 02:06
Find all posts by this user
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

it would be great if one of scotland,ireland and wales started a babeshow

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
21-06-2012 14:56
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(21-06-2012 14:56 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  it would be great if one of scotland,ireland and wales started a babeshow

It should be compulsary under political correctness. Phone the council NOW!

Gone fishing
23-06-2012 03:58
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Unlike the (particularly when Tory run ) UK, an independent Scotland would be an enthusiastic member of the EU, and rather than waste money on a Scottish 'regulator', might adopt European regulation? Of course, this would be opposed by religious types, misandrists etc. (who are rife in the country), but the Scottish Government could claim that it's out of their hands?
23-06-2012 11:09
Top of the Babes! Offline
TOTBtastic!

If Scotland wins the referendum, there could be new babechannels such as Hot Scots, Tartan Tarts, Caledonian Girls and the Gaelic language babe channel, AlbaXXX.

On Twitter, YouTube and Blogger.
17-09-2014 13:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2012 03:58 )eccles Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 14:56 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  it would be great if one of scotland,ireland and wales started a babeshow

It should be compulsary under political correctness. Phone the council NOW!

Call it Celtic Crumpets Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-09-2014 14:12
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

If it meant Hannah Mac on screen i would defo vote YES
17-09-2014 14:44
Hamish McSporran Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-06-2012 11:09 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  an independent Scotland would be an enthusiastic member of the EU, and rather than waste money on a Scottish 'regulator', might adopt European regulation?

No, the Scottish government's white paper on independence says that a Scottish regulator would be created, which would have close ties with Ofcom, just as the Irish regulator has a close co-operation with Ofcom.
17-09-2014 16:30
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(17-09-2014 16:30 )Hamish McSporran Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 11:09 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  an independent Scotland would be an enthusiastic member of the EU, and rather than waste money on a Scottish 'regulator', might adopt European regulation?

No, the Scottish government's white paper on independence says that a Scottish regulator would be created, which would have close ties with Ofcom, just as the Irish regulator has a close co-operation with Ofcom.

Thats a polite way of saying that at least for the first few years a new regulator would be too small and inexperienced to work properly without a lot of help.

On the plus side they would be recruiting furiously, and might poach some of the s**ts at Riverside Mausoleum. Unfortunately the Scots members of the Content Committee would go north. I say unfortunately because I suspect they may be a bit more open minded and less religious than some of the crusties, particularly ones who get paid for writing newspaper columns about feminism and have "portfolio careers", whatever that means.

A Scots regulator, lets call it the Scottish Uniform Broadcasting Organisation, might have the same mindset as the Dutch. Contrary to popular opinion, many Dutch have a strict Protestant background. But Dutch history is one of the country being torn apart as different empires fought over it, leaving a legacy of tolerance. The strict religious types take the view that restricting peoples choice is worse than fornication, provided the dodgy activities are mostly contained in big urban areas.

This could result in a lot more flesh and girl girl, though it might have to be behind encryption.

Strict religious types also tend to be quite self deluding when it comes to arousal. So dont be surprised if there are more variety shows featuring dancers in skimpy costumes that dont quite cross red lines - no nipples, no crotch shots, but plenty of short tartan minishits (?), low cut tops, acrobatics, slow motion running and female wrestling, but "no smut". Dont be surprised if Benny Hill shows are dusted off and dodgy fashion shows surface. Kirsty Young might be asked to present news items in a wet T shirt?

Lots of people have assumed a Scottish babe channel would only employ Scottish babes, but why? A sizeable proportion of Scots want to f**k the English.

Another plus is that it gets dark in Scotland much earlier. The watershed is based around assumptions about when kids go to bed, and that may be earlier, particularly with Friday being a half day at many schools, so a Scottish babe channel could start an hour earlier.

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 02:46 by eccles.)
18-09-2014 02:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I actually completely forgot that I posted this Thread over 3 years ago before any referendum discussion had even taken place. Back then it was just a pipe dream. I must be some kind of prophet to make that sort of prediction Rolleyes How interesting to see this Thread reopened.

Would I post this Thread now if I hadn't posted it 3 years ago, probably not, I've sorted of moved on since then but seeing as it's been reopened I may aswell make some sort of comment on it.

Because the referendum is literally hours away I do not wish to temp fate on whether or not we gain Independence, however what I will say is that if the Better Together Campaign are true to their word in the event of a No vote I'd hope that the extra funds given to the Scottish people in the television sector might be able to somehow see if this is indeed a possibility.

Yes I also agree that the babes don't have to be in Scotland but I reckon the show could have some sort of Scottish theme to it and that's all I'll say on this Thread until the results have been confirmed.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 03:33 by Scottishbloke.)
18-09-2014 03:31
Thread Closed