babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Amanda always has been someone who pushes the boundaries, i've always thought she is too wild for the tameness that these channels have become

(10-06-2012 21:38 )matt38 Wrote:  Just been told something about Amanda, she did'nt leave BS by her own, she was sacked by them, what for I don't know.
11-06-2012 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Told u how risky employing Amanda would be, I always said she had a role in the demise of bangbabes, thank goodness bs did what they done.
11-06-2012 23:14
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
EPG on $ky has changed for channels 919 and 920 - they seem to be going back to be Filth and Cream.
However, at least for me, these are still encrypted so not even FTV let alone FTA.
Also 904 (TVX) seems to have stopped as well and is showing adverts...
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 21:22 by dirk362.)
12-06-2012 20:58
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

havent posted much recently , partially because theres nothing ever anything good to, but i think i have seen about as much as i can take of the lot of them after tonights crap,boring is an overstatement ,the shows might as well be repeats the same old shit night after night, theres just no spark to them at all now, and some of the models have seen better days, i simply cant understand the tolerance of some members on here being satisfied with the shows as thy are ,the only assumption i have is they suffer from premature ejaculation because there is nothing erotic about them at all ,it says something when a tv commercial gets more notice taken of it than the channels themselves as ive noticed in another section on here , its like they all have cancer and are waiting to dye at the hands of the ball less producers and the root of it all ofcom Sad
12-06-2012 23:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

after tonights crap?????? the shows are less than 2 hours old for pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyed not nice what youve said about some of the babes "have seen better days". you wouldnt like that said about you would you?

your spot on as to the reason why the babeshows are as they are...ofcom and they have no intention of changing the rules anytime soon, thats why lots of people are happy with how they are, they know there is nothing they can do.

if you dont like the shows then dont watch them, rather than keep watching and making a post that pretty much insults the babeshow babes and forum members

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 23:38 by Rammyrascal.)
12-06-2012 23:38
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i feel its the babe shows who insult my intelligence by saying this is adult entertainment, and it doesnt matter if the shows are 3 minutes or 3 hours into a show the theme should be to entertain not to dry like gloss paint from start to end , if the shows were cheaper to ring in in the first couple of hours then maybe i would expect them not to be so good but they are the same no matter what time you tune in and as for insulting other members well thats up to them to point out their views or do you stand as vice president for them as its not very often we hear from the mass majority who are happy with this garbage , this forum is for expressing what you feel about them and that is what i am doing , and further more as far as i am concerned ofcom would have to listen if the petition were to be sufficient in numbers so there is something that can be done ,and as for you rammy i wonder when you get the time to even watch them , your posts seem to answer every catergory on here !
13-06-2012 00:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Thought Bangbabes went down a year after Amanda left so what killed them off was surely someone that she had no part of!

(11-06-2012 23:14 )shan_123 Wrote:  Told u how risky employing Amanda would be, I always said she had a role in the demise of bangbabes, thank goodness bs did what they done.
13-06-2012 15:26
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(13-06-2012 15:26 )mikedafc Wrote:  Thought Bangbabes went down a year after Amanda left so what killed them off was surely someone that she had no part of!

Come on man bangbabes was gettin hit wid fines left, right and centre leading up to their removal, doesn't take a genius to work out Amanda's performances partly contributed to that.
13-06-2012 15:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-06-2012 15:42 )shan_123 Wrote:  Come on man bangbabes was gettin hit wid fines left, right and centre leading up to their removal, doesn't take a genius to work out Amanda's performances partly contributed to that.

Bangbabes didn't have their licence revoked because of what Amanda did or what Amanda and Jemma Jey did together , they got a large fine for these incidents and warnings , also Bangbabes were found "in breach" before Amanda had even started and had Ofcom on their backs . Bangbabes continued to break Ofcom rules after Amanda left , many of the "in breach" rulings given to Tease Me TV after Amanda left was for stuff transmitted on their day shows , these further in breach rulings eventually resulted in Ofcom revoking the licence of Tease Me TV , but Tease Me TV (Bangbabes/The Pad) continued to transmit on channels owned by Playboy , Tease Me TV ceased trading in name when they couldn't pay the Ofcom fines and went bust , Amanda and Jemma contributed to the large fines and "in breach" rulings that Tease Me TV got , but so did a lot of girls including Jet Black and Dannii Harwood , Dannii got suspended for a month .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 16:54 by mr mystery.)
13-06-2012 16:34
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(13-06-2012 16:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  Bangbabes didn't have their licence revoked because of what Amanda did or what Amanda and Jemma Jey did together , they got a large fine for these incidents and warnings , also Bangbabes were found "in breach" before Amanda had even started and had Ofcom on their backs . Bangbabes continued to break Ofcom rules after Amanda left , many of the "in breach" rulings given to Tease Me TV after Amanda left was for stuff transmitted on their day shows , these further in breach rulings eventually resulted in Ofcom revoking the licence of Tease Me TV , but Tease Me TV (Bangbabes/The Pad) continued to transmit on channels owned by Playboy , Tease Me TV ceased trading in name when they couldn't pay the Ofcom fines and went bust , Amanda and Jemma contributed to the large fines that Tease Me TV couldn't or wouldn't pay , but so did a lot of girls including Jet Black and Dannii Harwood , Dannii got suspended for a month .

Yh didn't say Amanda solely contributed, I said partly. Never knew danni got suspended but to be honest at that time I didnt have sky so wasn't watching like every night, managed to sometimes watch on the streams. Thanks for the info anyways.
13-06-2012 16:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV