babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
BS love the the call que system,that's where the money is.
They take advantage of the fanboys by giving them endless 2 4 1 offers and a good helping of mic girls to keep them entertained.
Good Job BS,always listening to your punters.
03-06-2012 19:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-06-2012 19:14 )rj242 Wrote:  
(03-06-2012 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  The cheaper call rates seem to work well for xxXpanded TV , so there is no reason as far as i can see why cheap call rates wouldn't work in terms of creating more call volumes for BS .

xxXpanded TV has a much cheaper set up. Only one fixed camera and one set. Even presentation wise it looks cheaper and in terms of girls it only gets the ones that the other channels don't want. If they were making money hand over fist then other channels would be quick to adopt that model but the fact that they have not speaks for itself.

The other issue with increased call volume is that it will be harder to get through to the girls which will put people of calling if they are always in a queue.

Well the Cellcast set up looks cheap to me as well compared to some of their rivals , in fact BS Blue , Dirty Wives , Masti nights looks a lot like xxXpanded TV in terms of having poor camera work for a lot of the time and 3 girls on screen together for much of the time , as for callers being put off because of cheaper busier lines that could be so , but it doesn't seem to put off the callers of xxXpanded , also callers (me) are already put off calling the BS channels because of the expensive call rates and "set up" girl callers never timing out and queue jumping . like i said Masti chat a Cellcast show is already just over a pound a min to ring and seems to do well , the xxXpanded call rate is even cheaper .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-06-2012 19:28
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Ask yourself why no other channel has adopted the xxXpanded pricing method?
03-06-2012 19:45
mr mystery Away

Masti chat do use the cheaper price method ,their call rate is just over a pound a minute, just because other channels don't do cheaper call rates doesn't mean it won't work , it already works for Masti and xxxXpanded TV .
I never said BS should go as cheap as xxXpanded by the way , i just gave them as a example of a channel that seems to do well using the cheap call rate method , i was actually thinking around the Masti chat call rate .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 20:08 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2012 20:00
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(03-06-2012 19:45 )rj242 Wrote:  Ask yourself why no other channel has adopted the xxXpanded pricing method?

Ask yourself why no other channel has adopted Babestation's advertising method.

I don't see anything to suggest that Babestation are doing well profit wise.
03-06-2012 20:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

But at that rate call numbers will have to increase by over 50% for what will still be quite an expensive call. That is a massive gamble when you consider that those motivated by price already have a cheaper option in xxXpanded.
03-06-2012 20:09
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2012 20:07 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Ask yourself why no other channel has adopted Babestation's advertising method.

What makes you think that they are struggling where others are succeeding? Which advertising method are you referring to?
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 20:14 by rj242.)
03-06-2012 20:13
mr mystery Away

(03-06-2012 20:09 )rj242 Wrote:  But at that rate call numbers will have to increase by over 50% for what will still be quite an expensive call. That is a massive gamble when you consider that those motivated by price already have a cheaper option in xxXpanded.

Not a massive gamble at all if you use it for a short time as a trial to see how it works , also xxXpanded is not on freeview , so those on freeview that are motivated by price don't already have a cheaper tv option . As i keep saying it already works for Masti Chat .

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 20:22 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2012 20:20
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2012 20:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  Not a massive gamble at all if you use it for a short time as a trial to see how it works , also xxXpanded is not on freeview , so those on freeview that are motivated by price don't already have a cheaper tv option . As i keep saying it already works for Masti Chat .

Masti Chat is a dayshow so it is not a valid comparison and if it was a huge success why have they not reduced the price of their other dayshows?

How much money are you prepared to lose in your 'experiment' bearing in mind that all bills will have to be paid as usual including the girls whoI would imagine are the most expensive? Also I am fairly certain that I remember them trying this trial price cut before (may have been another channel, can't remember), but they quickly and quietly went back to fullprice.
03-06-2012 20:38
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2012 20:07 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Ask yourself why no other channel has adopted Babestation's advertising method.

Which advertising method are you referring to, BS's mic girl method or their constant plugging of supposed x-rated pics&vids? As we know the past couple months Elite's started up with the pic countdown so at least 1 of BS's methods have made their way to another channel. But then again I havent noticed Elite doing that the last few weeks so maybe its been more profitable for BS.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 21:13 by oklahoma001.)
03-06-2012 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV