Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Absolutely stunning show from Dionne last night she was great on all the sets but the bath tub has to be my favourite just seeing her gorgeous body covered in those bubbles makes great viewing, as usual she had some great moments on the mic and was in a fun mood, really enjoyed watching Dionne last night.
26-05-2012 08:35
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Well what can I say? The piece de resistance of babeshow television for me - Dionne Daniels in the bath... I thought she delivered a superb show. The office set with the red bra and panties, the bath set with the tiniest thong I've ever seen. A variety of sets and a variety of outfits, and didn't she look so sexy with her hair tied up too.. Fabulous stuff.

Dionne's style of "slow and sensual" is exactly to my taste. I like the tease element, I like the style and a lot of my favourite babes have this style. I just don't find someone who throws themselves around a set that sexy to be honest. It doesn't do anything for me. I'm not going to try and convert people who do like this style, just like those people shouldn't try to convert us fans who like the slow and sensual girls. Its all about different tastes, and just because somebody likes a girl with a more relaxed and teasing style, they should not be dismissed as "living in dreamland". We all like what we like.

I am not going to change which girls I like. I'm not going to change which shows I like. We're not losing Dionne, and we're not losing our babeshows. We will continue to watch, call, talk about, post caps, post videos, post pictures and enjoy the girls that appear on our babeshows. Dionne is one of those.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-05-2012 09:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fantastic night from dionne, looked great all night and very funny and entertaining on the beds Smile of course her bath stint was fantastic

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2012 10:01
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

An outstanding display Dionne with great outfits and good choices of sets through her performanceBig Grin

Thought she couldn't top the office stint as she was in full flow with great movement and close ups, oh how I was wronglaugh Then came the bath tub once againSurprised and seeing Dionne soap up her entire body up was a great sight and loved it when she bend over the tub and showed some bare leg when she put both in the air! She clearly like being in the tub so hopefully we get treated to some more bath sessions! Also loved the banter when she told Jaime to go away as it's past his bedtime and something about Doritos not to mention the paper boat in the bathBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
26-05-2012 11:48
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(26-05-2012 09:20 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm not going to try and convert people who do like this style, just like those people shouldn't try to convert us fans who like the slow and sensual girls. Its all about different tastes, and just because somebody likes a girl with a more relaxed and teasing style, they should not be dismissed as "living in dreamland". We all like what we like.

I am not going to change which girls I like. I'm not going to change which shows I like. We're not losing Dionne, and we're not losing our babeshows. We will continue to watch, call, talk about, post caps, post videos, post pictures and enjoy the girls that appear on our babeshows. Dionne is one of those.

A very rousing speech. I can imagine the assorted Cult members joining in a cry of 'Ha!', nodding their heads and raising their ritual cups of green tea in approval.
Pyro will be along in his robes soon to sparkle holy water on the ground. Wink

Edit- There he is right on cue! Morning Pyro.

Personally I think Dionne's shows are pretty good at the moment in relative terms but you wouldn't be able to tell from this thread because every Dionne show (whether good, reasonable or piss poor) gets the same adulation.
I don't necessarily agree with Shan_123 but he shouldn't have to be apologetic for voicing a criticism surely. Everyone's allowed an opinion.

The thing is, assuming Dionne reads the thread sometimes (and I tend to assume all the girls do, even if they pretend they don't aka Mica ) it must be hard for her to find things to pick up on, tips for things she could do better or differently etc.
She probably feels like she's waded into the 'messiah denial' sketch from The Life of Brian.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 12:01 by Rise.)
26-05-2012 11:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^

Afternoon Riselaugh Well I'd like to see Dionne in a small paddling pool filled to the brim with oil whilst wearing the princess leisa slave outfit and a yellow rubber duck to keep her companyBig Grin

Don't think Dionne reads the thread but if she does I would like her to wear more casual wear at the start of shows e.g, Claire is great at doing that!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 12:30 by Pyro.)
26-05-2012 12:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Have to say Sunday nights tv viewing has become one of my favorite nights since Dionne has made working Sunday a regular thing great to see the teddy outfit again earlier an looks ravishing in black an white right now.

Would like to see Dionne in the alleyway wearing just one of her trademark vest-tops an a pair of daisy dukes sometime Tongue

Bazinga!
27-05-2012 22:04
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Holy Mother Of Godeekeekeek Been waiting for Dionne to get in that little, seedy, dark Allyway set since Elite brought it backBig Grin Oh my she's putting on a show on it and looking amazing with the half bottom fishnets and stilettosHeart

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 00:53 by Pyro.)
28-05-2012 00:49
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyed watching Dionne last night she gave another good solid performance, liked it when she was on the beds but i loved it when she went in the alley it was superb her outfit was fantastic and we got some great shots of the best bum on tv,great viewing.
28-05-2012 08:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree dionne was very watchable last night, best stint was the alleyway but her other stints were good too

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2012 09:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV