Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-05-2012 11:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ....tonight is shaping up to be a good midweek show too with dionne, gracie, juelz, the twins all on along with a fernanda nightshow special

Elite should get her in the shower or bath tubBig Grin
23-05-2012 11:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Last night for me was almost played out in a football match format, it was a game of 2 halfs literally. It started off brilliantly but then after 1am it all went a bit quiet again, maybe in hindsight they should have waited longer before bringing out the bathtub.

It would have been nice to see them build on this such as the shower set next or even locker set or something we haven't seen for a while such as a naked oil show, but on the whole Elite was still very good for a Tuesday night show and they have got something to build on. The twins are back on again tonight so here's hoping that Elite continues to amaze and surprise us once more Rolleyes
23-05-2012 15:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2012 15:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Last night for me was almost played out in a football match format, it was a game of 2 halfs literally. It started off brilliantly but then after 1am it all went a bit quiet again, maybe in hindsight they should have waited longer before bringing out the bathtub.

Nah, Elite did it right and got that bath tub out early while the iron was hot. I'm sure most (including myself) had to be bed by that time for work/domestics commitments tomorrow, especially mid-week.

And judging by the caps it still looked a decent night anyway after 1am. Paige & Lilly again.
23-05-2012 16:25
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

I wouldn't mind seeing the twins naked in the bath doing a 241 Big Grin

Doubt it though,im thinking it will be tame from them tonight.

I agree with SB aswell! Last night was indeed a game of two halves,first half was a cracker though...Surprised
23-05-2012 17:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babefinder the twins both naked in the bath together, well isn't that verging on incest Tongue mind you that would be great Wink more realistically though we could maybe see solo sets from them for a change, hopefully tonight will be a hot show the whole night Big Grin
23-05-2012 17:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

things are always going to be quiet on the babeshows after 1am especially on a weeknight because as kerravon says, people go to bed around then so they can have a good night sleep ahead of their work/personal commitments the next day so elite was right to do things how they did it last night. i myself go to bed between 1:30am-2am

what a did watch after 1am was very good, especally paige & lilly

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 19:44 by Rammyrascal.)
23-05-2012 19:44
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

is it me or have elite upped their game this past week
lets just hope that this is a sign that things are going to getting better on the babeshows

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
24-05-2012 01:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite have been upping their game since the may bank holiday 3 weeks ago, fantastic to see elite back to pretty much its best

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2012 01:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Elite is almost getting back to as good as it used to be in 2010, although I still think they have a fair way to go yet. I'd say their mission is about 50% complete just now, the signs the past few weeks have been very promising. In the past few years it has gone from best show to worst show and at the moment it's on a respectable footing. We have all witnessed it rise and then fall so dramatically that at one point it was that bad you were barely getting a topless show nevermind the rest. Elite is on the road back to hopefully a full recovery, I'd still like to know if it has recently changed hands because the progress made has been nothing short of a miracle.
24-05-2012 01:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant see elite getting back to how it was in 2010 because of how ofcom are at the moment and the channels being reclassified from what they were in 2010. agree though elite has bounced back from a spell in the doldrums in spectacular fashion and its great to see it with all guns blazing. since the may bank holiday at the start of may elite has been the best babeshow, head and shoulders above the rest.

last night was fantastic. the alleyway and the bathtub were in use again, 4 babes in the bath (dionne, khloe & kara and gracie) and another top show from fernanda and another good guest stint from juelz

hope victoria goes in the bath tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2012 08:50