babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Lori is a great mover and used to do sets well on Elite & especially the other channel before that. Looks like BS have given up set wise. Leaving it to the others, while they give the naked oil shows no one else is brave enough to do.

It does get repetitive though, I admit. But no more so than the other channels at the moment
10-05-2012 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Anyone got any idea what this "retune your freeview box" message last night was all about?
Last night it was on for a few seconds before continuing with "to see all our shows". The sequence was then repeated. A rescan revealed no new stations that had not been there shortly after the last major change over 3 weeks ago. By "retune", did they just mean "change channels", which seems a totally unnecessary message. Huh

[Image: image-7DCF_4FAB82A0.jpg]
10-05-2012 10:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I was thinking that and why have it on when no freeview channels were broadcasting. wonder if it was to remind sky viewers to retune there freeview on there tv's

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-05-2012 11:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I would have thought that they would have put that message to screen when the re-organisation of the adult block and channel numbers changed on freeview , like The Watcher says this took place over 3 weeks ago , they didn't tell anybody to re-tune at that time for some reason , not sure why , there is one thing for sure people who may not have been aware that there was another adult block on freeview were you could watch Playboy TV Chat will now be aware of this channel after they have re -tuned , after a re-tune the Playboy channel FV 99 is now in the same block as the BS channels .
I wonder if they could be gearing up for some sort of live show on BS2 FV 98 ? ,at present it just shows adverts , without a re- tune this channel wouldn't have been present in the new adult block , it used to be in the other adult block along side Playboy , so maybe they want viewers to be aware of the existance of this channel ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 12:18 by mr mystery.)
10-05-2012 11:50
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

B/S to me have lost track of what makes a good show,both call wise and visual,not everybody is into naked oil shows,some people like a bit of tease role play,something different,find that when ever I flick over,its the same girls doing the same thing,night in,night out.Admit everybody has different tastes,thats why lately I find Babestation daytime more interesting than nights,I just feel they need to give the girls a bit of freedom,something new,because its a bit stale at the moment.Love to see Cherri in a office,Lori,or Chelsea as a nurse.Just think their bed sets are now so boring,most of the time.who ever is behind the shows certainly lacks imagination.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 16:57 by dogman.)
10-05-2012 16:46
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2012 16:46 )dogman Wrote:  B/S to me have lost track of what makes a good show,both call wise and visual,not everybody is into naked oil shows,some people like a bit of tease role play,something different,find that when ever I flick over,its the same girls doing the same thing,night in,night out.Admit everybody has different tastes,thats why lately I find Babestation daytime more interesting than nights,I just feel they need to give the girls a bit of freedom,something new,because its a bit stale at the moment.Love to see Cherri in a office,Lori,or Chelsea as a nurse.Just think their bed sets are now so boring,most of the time.who ever is behind the shows certainly lacks imagination.
Dogman, do tend to agree. I like the tease part of the night shows. Lori (and she is sexy as hell) either comes on in a thong or naked; I love the striptease element (see Kandi in the office the other night for how it should be done). Love it when a girl gets naked, but love getting her there even moreShy. Bit more variety needed and I don't think that needs a major overhaul of the sets just a bit of thought and imagination.
10-05-2012 17:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

is the freeview thing down to freeview putting all the adult channels into one block like sky have

Piper Niven Superfan
10-05-2012 19:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-05-2012 10:10 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Anyone got any idea what this "retune your freeview box" message last night was all about?

BS has a history of doing this. Every time there's a re-shuffle of the Freeview channels the 're-tune' captions keep cropping up for weeks, sometimes even months, afterwards.
10-05-2012 20:29
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2012 17:27 )hairbald Wrote:  
(10-05-2012 16:46 )dogman Wrote:  B/S to me have lost track of what makes a good show,both call wise and visual,not everybody is into naked oil shows,some people like a bit of tease role play,something different,find that when ever I flick over,its the same girls doing the same thing,night in,night out.Admit everybody has different tastes,thats why lately I find Babestation daytime more interesting than nights,I just feel they need to give the girls a bit of freedom,something new,because its a bit stale at the moment.Love to see Cherri in a office,Lori,or Chelsea as a nurse.Just think their bed sets are now so boring,most of the time.who ever is behind the shows certainly lacks imagination.
Dogman, do tend to agree. I like the tease part of the night shows. Lori (and she is sexy as hell) either comes on in a thong or naked; I love the striptease element (see Kandi in the office the other night for how it should be done). Love it when a girl gets naked, but love getting her there even moreShy. Bit more variety needed and I don't think that needs a major overhaul of the sets just a bit of thought and imagination.

Totally agree with this. When these shows work it's because they provide titillation (teasing), variety and hopefully a bit of fantasy. The examples you've given do that, it's when the girls end up doing the same old thing in the same old setting in the same old way that we get bored and switch over and/or start kicking off.
10-05-2012 20:32
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Masti Nights is back on tonight. that means no channel for the newer girls to do they stuff on.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 22:07 by dave34.)
10-05-2012 22:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV