Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Masticam.com
(02-05-2012 12:38 )GTIMKV Wrote:  It seemed that there was someone she had met in the "real world" and didn't want to get to know any better was either in the chat or on webcam and she kept asking him to leave

saying "I don't wanna do this anymore" and "I fucking hate this" makes me think she will not appear on masticam again - but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Fuck sake looks like mariam wont do it again what a twat

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
03-05-2012 16:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline

Indianking sorry to sound rude but can you explain what the hell is going on?? The Mastichat girls was not on Masticam for a while you said you were sorting one or two things out.... Then it returned for a day ot two then nothing since what the hell is going on???

Im pissed of at checking all the time to see if one of the mastichat girls are on...

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 23:15 by Trickster.)
08-05-2012 23:13
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Hi Trickster, sorry you are pissed off.

As you can imagine, it is very hard to recruit Indian girls for webcam. We are trying very hard!

However, the good news is there is a show tomorrow (10th) with Sitara, Aneesha and Isla and also on the 24th with Ayesha, Jazz and Shanti.

Hope that placates you!
09-05-2012 12:45
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2012 12:45 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hi Trickster, sorry you are pissed off.

As you can imagine, it is very hard to recruit Indian girls for webcam. We are trying very hard!

However, the good news is there is a show tomorrow (10th) with Sitara, Aneesha and Isla and also on the 24th with Ayesha, Jazz and Shanti.

Hope that placates you!

Presume rather than Masti Cam you are refering to Masti Nights in reagrds to the 10th and 24th May
09-05-2012 12:54
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

Indianking
When Ayesha, Jazz and Shanti do Mastinights will they be going topless? Its a given that shanti will, but Ayesha and Jazz have been resistant in going topless in the past.
Will this change??????
09-05-2012 19:18
Trickster Offline

I was refering to MASTICAM rather than masti nights.... There has been NOgirls from Mastichat on MASTICAM in ages..... I mean the likes of Mariam, Jazz, Tanya, Tara, Sanam Ect the list goes on.....

All i ever see is Gemma hiles and some American girls on there or Canada...

Im not complainng thats ok but would like to know if we are ever going to see the MASTICHAT girls on MASTICAM again or NOT??

Yes you was having trouble with some girls not wanting to do.... But you posting on here ages ago the reason why masti girls hadnt been on..... as you was sorting issues Ect out..... Then it come back with Jazz then has been nothing since for ages.....

Plus im sure there is a Thread for Masti Nights this is a Thread called Masticam!

09-05-2012 22:09
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(09-05-2012 22:09 )Trickster Wrote:  I was refering to MASTICAM rather than masti nights.... There has been NOgirls from Mastichat on MASTICAM in ages..... I mean the likes of Mariam, Jazz, Tanya, Tara, Sanam Ect the list goes on.....

Yes, I was talking about masticam.

As I said, three girls on tonight.

Hope you enjoy!
10-05-2012 11:36
FOZZY Offline

Indian King,
i am still to make my mind up about you, conman or just somebody who is full of bs ?.
Go on to the masticam site and see who is performing tonight, there are actually 4 girls and none of them are the girls you mention, and again none of them are masti girls, these are the girls i paid to see not the unknowns you have on there.
Just cut the crap and tell the truth.
My advice to any forum members that want to see the masti chat girls on masticam is to keep your money in your pocket.

Should rename it NASTISCAM
10-05-2012 12:23
Trickster Offline

(10-05-2012 11:36 )IndianKing Wrote:  Yes, I was talking about masticam.

IndianKing have you lost your mind???? You do know what the difference is between your channels????

MASTICAM = WEBSHOW where you buy credits to take VIP Ect....

MASTINIGHTS = Watch on TV/sky/cable where the girls talk naughty at 9pm....

You are telling me you was talking about MASTICAM yes?? Well when i go on the MASTICAM web site there are NO.... MASTICHAT girls down to do a show today, tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and so on....... So what are you on about please???

I did ask a simple question then i have made it cleer in another post what i was on about FFS!!!

You have a day show running smoothly but you seem to cock every fucking thing else up you try and do.....

Come on dude have a bit of passion.... You have beautiful girls on your channel who are doing a great job.....

But you seem to let the channel down with false promises Ect...

They might be on but just not showing up on the MASTICAM website who knows.... If that is the case i will be the first to hold my hands up and say sorry..... But i very much doubt there will be any masti chat girls on MASTICAM WEBSHOW......

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 16:51 by Trickster.)
10-05-2012 16:40
Roxta Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion
GUYs, do not bother with Masti Cam!

I took the plunge & bought some credits yesterday to watch Tara & Mariam. I know it's not supposed to be x-rated or anything, but it's not supposed to be two chicks just faffing about on a sofa either, which is exactly what it was!!

They titillate the viewers more on Masti Chat daytime TV, and that's FREE to watch!!

The fact that I paid to watch them do pretty much nothing except ask everyone to pay more credits to have them do something was a joke!!

Save your money, or spend it on phoning them on 'naughty chat' or something like that.. unless u get a thrill out of paying to watch chicks chatting crap on a sofa.

Will NEVER bother with Masti Cam again. EVER!
03-06-2012 15:31