babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-05-2012 10:06 )shankey! Wrote:  he looked a right wally just standing there in his y fronts , if they think this is going to bring in custom they are way off, senseless Huh

Quite agree though it could have been a lot worse-just standing there without his y fronts.
I personally do not wish to see other blokes appearing on babeshows for one minute. I don't care if they are promoting xtreme or not eek
I'm old fashioned like thatSmile
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 13:53 by bytor.)
07-05-2012 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-05-2012 13:06 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 12:54 )Charlemagne Wrote:  If you were wondering what Babestation were planning next:

Who says it's Babestation that are planning it?

Delusions of granduer in my opinion.

You're probably right.

But if somebody had suggested, a week ago, there'd be a gimp on the beds........laugh
07-05-2012 14:46
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Do Babestation honestly think that a guy in his underwear is going to persuade a male audience pay for Xtreme. If so I think they have misjudged their viewers - no straight man ever wants to see the guy! Personally I switched to Elite and ended up calling Caty (had originally planned to call Lori) so Babestation lost at least one call out of their "promotion".

The transexual? - No! I know this is a PC world now but you have to draw a line somewhere.
07-05-2012 16:23
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I want to see tits and pussies not transexuals or men in gimp masks
07-05-2012 16:38
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Having either of the guys just sitting on the bed was indeed rather bizarre, at least when the gimp was with Karina on the split screen they interacted a little.

I would be more than happy for a transsexual to appear on the show but preferably she'd be prettier than the hopeful in the other thread. Joanna Jet was great when she was on shebang, a guest appearance from her would be good.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-05-2012 16:41
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

lol i agree i was watchin the gorgeous lori and then BAMMMM some hairy dude in a gimp mask acting dumb. i turned over in a second which i do not normally do when lori is on.

and is the transexual thing tru?? if it is thenn wooow, not trying to be a hater and good for them but i will NOT be watching. this is a bad idea for babestation.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
07-05-2012 16:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-05-2012 16:23 )rj242 Wrote:  Do Babestation honestly think that a guy in his underwear is going to persuade a male audience pay for Xtreme. If so I think they have misjudged their viewers - no straight man ever wants to see the guy! Personally I switched to Elite and ended up calling Caty (had originally planned to call Lori) so Babestation lost at least one call out of their "promotion".

The transexual? - No! I know this is a PC world now but you have to draw a line somewhere.

That pretty much sums it up for me as well , i usually spend the odd fiver or so a few times a week to view Xtreme , mainly when some of the Apprentice girls are on the naked show , I've not spent anything on any BS services this weekend , all this B/G stuff on Xtreme and the guy's appearing on the regular channels promoting it is a total turn off for me , a lot of my night's viewing was spent with the delectable Miss Kandi Kay on Playboy tv chat .
There has still been some good stuff on BS , but i'm just not keen on the B/G stuff .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-05-2012 16:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Are some of you really so insecure that the appearance of a man on the babeshows is seen as such
a threat to your manhoods?

In regards to the TS issue, yeah its not to everyones taste, myself included but why shouldnt everyones
tastes and fetishes be explored by babeshow producers? For months one channel was entirely dedicated
people with foot fetishes and balloon popping for christ's sake, the latter i probably find more offensive
than a chick with a dick!
07-05-2012 17:03
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(07-05-2012 17:05 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Had no idea you were such a big fan of Babestation Gaz? Nice one.

There are 3 or 4 girls i like but not really a fan of BS's overall product!
07-05-2012 17:08
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Oh, I was only kidding, I thought you hated it?

What's all this balloon popping?
07-05-2012 17:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV