babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Agree there bs have made some good signings recently, it they now reduced the ads, plugging etc bs would be pretty much back to being one of the top channels

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 14:06 by Rammyrascal.)
04-05-2012 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

BS ARE one of the top channels, whether they're annoyingly plugging or not. Especially with the likes of Camilla & Tiffany always on their cards, they've still got & attract top babes.
04-05-2012 14:38
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

Wow Lolly Badcock sharing the bed with someone else while another babe (Mica) has a bed all to herself....Hell must have frozen!!! BS are they alright!?
04-05-2012 22:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

didnt last long mica was moved onto same bed as lolly Wink
Put Cherri on BS for freeview start to plug her live sex show on extreme Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-05-2012 22:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

having looked thru the recordings was an ok night Wink if they keep it up like this might have to rethink my BS phone ban Wink especially if they can get Ursula and daytime Georgie on Nights saw Georgies webcam show on babesfromtv last night totally starkers shaking her ass reckon she could give lori a run for her money on energiser bunny stakes Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 07:52 by HannahsPet.)
05-05-2012 07:40
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2012 11:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  with BS now signing new girls like Chelsea French , mica Martinez , Michelle Thorn , and the return of Georgie . things are starting to look much brighter again .

It's very surprising that such girls can get described as new. Chelsea French first worked for Cellcast years ago.
05-05-2012 11:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-05-2012 11:27 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(04-05-2012 11:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  with BS now signing new girls like Chelsea French , mica Martinez , Michelle Thorn , and the return of Georgie . things are starting to look much brighter again .

It's very surprising that such girls can get described as new. Chelsea French first worked for Cellcast years ago.

Does the term "new acquisitions" to describe the recent signings fit the bill better then do you think? . I know Chelsea worked for the old defunct Cellcast channels years ago , i have still got recordings of her old shows , i mentioned this myself in another post . The old SexStation /Blue Kiss /Live xxx channels she mainly worked for were run as a separate business from the BS channels and used to be transmitted from a entirely different building with different boss's . As i said in a previous post Chelsea worked on the old Cellcast freeview Partypeople show a few times as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 13:33 by mr mystery.)
05-05-2012 13:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I think chelsea was there until bs and Sexstation/partyland merged about middle of 2009 or was it 10 years seem to merge into one now

05-05-2012 13:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-05-2012 13:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I think chelsea was there until bs and Sexstation/partyland merged about middle of 2009 or was it 10 years seem to merge into one now

Yes i think your right about Chelsea being there until the merger , i'm not sure about the exact month or year the merger took place though , at that time with the reduction of channels numbers some girls were let go , if i remember correctly one of the Cellcast reps said on this forum that they wanted to keep Chelsea as she was to good to let go to rival channels , she still went though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 14:17 by mr mystery.)
05-05-2012 14:11
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Thought Babestation was fucking great last night.

My favourite cap of the night...

Shy

[Image: image.jpg]
05-05-2012 17:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV