Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
what response do you expect when you post a sarcastic post that is rediculous ....

I see RLC are still maintaining their high quality for not being able to get all four presenter on screen for the start of their shifts

(26-04-2012 21:54 )andyjb Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 21:17 )redlight central Wrote:  Bounce
(26-04-2012 14:10 )andyjb Wrote:  I see RLC are still maintaining their high quality for not being able to get all four presenter on screen for the start of their shifts. If someone is going to be delayed, not on or replaced, then why is it not possible for an announcement to be made. This would be the polite thing to do, as they want us to spend money on them after all.

I did mention about this a while back and had a polite response, so it is probably different employees answering on the one account. It just goes to show that whilst RLC gives good shows and have great ladies, themselves and other channels alike, just treat everyone with contempt when all you are doing is trying to make some form of valid point.
26-04-2012 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2012 23:29 )redlight central Wrote:  what response do you expect when you post a sarcastic post that is rediculous ....

I do not feel there is any sarcasm, just the fact that 2 shifts are supposed to start on the half hour and 1 on the hour, and it can take up to half an hour for some of your presenters to get on screen, even when they have appeared the day before or are following a night show with an afternoon show. If they are appearing on two or more days I would have thought that they stayed in-house, so to speak, with no travelling involved so they are readily available.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 00:10 by andyjb.)
26-04-2012 23:58
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

what is your point, how does the fact that they worked the day before make any differance , the majority of our girls go home after there shift .
perhaps we should be dragging girls out of the toilet so to fit with your timings or transport them to the studio by helicopter if there is a accident or traffic on the motorway? Wink
or it could be our bad management that we are purposly holding girls back so we dont earn moneylaugh
27-04-2012 09:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see a real problem if someone is a bit late now and then life does not run on a stop watch Smile
27-04-2012 09:20
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2012 06:07 )PapaSmurf Wrote:  What would improve the shows for me, if the girls wore more one sexy outfit per night. One outfit for eight hours plus is getting a bit groundhog day and more outfits could bring in more calls too.

You have to remember that most people who view Red Light are not watching it for 8 hours at a time. Most viewers are probably tuning it for a fairly short time, so any outfit changes woud go unnoticed by the majority of the audience.
27-04-2012 10:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Its good to switch but its up to the ladies Smile
27-04-2012 10:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-04-2012 19:41 )rj242 Wrote:  Lolly Catherine is a great pickup for RLC but they seem to have so many girls on their books now that I don't see how they can keep everyone happy.
It's a good point, although you notice that of the BS influx, to take an example, Ava & Kandi dinna do days, so that's only night slots being taken up.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-04-2012 17:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'm not bothered about the babes not starting on time at 10pm as they are all on by 10:15. Do think though that they should change outfits through the night. The babes on the other channels do that

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2012 18:30
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(26-04-2012 23:29 )redlight central Wrote:  what response do you expect when you post a sarcastic post that is rediculous ....

(27-04-2012 09:11 )redlight central Wrote:  what is your point, how does the fact that they worked the day before make any differance , the majority of our girls go home after there shift .
perhaps we should be dragging girls out of the toilet so to fit with your timings or transport them to the studio by helicopter if there is a accident or traffic on the motorway? Wink
or it could be our bad management that we are purposly holding girls back so we dont earn money
laugh

Rolleyes

It's not a surprise that RLC reps start getting a bad reputation on this forum.

What was posted was nothing like sarcastic or "rediculous" (either that's an ironic spelling or just poor spelling).

Wether RLC like it or not, there will be sarcastic, nasty and pathetic things said on this forum about the channel. Perhaps if some of your reps paid less attention to those and put more emphasis on thanking customers for their nice remarks made about the channel, and the FREE ADVERTISEMENT that we give to your models with our caps and videos they wouldn't get such a bad reputation. And if you feel the need to comment on the bad posts, try being a little bit more professional about it. Customer service is all about dealing with customers problems. If you tried treating this place and its forum members ( and CUSTOMERS) with a little bit more respect, then you'd probably find you wouldn't get such a bad reputation. If I was in RLC studios in person and brought up the small matter of girls not being on TV at the time they're supposed to be on TV and was met with such an response, I'd be disgusted. Just like I would if it was any other business.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 18:40 by K.HarperSe7en.)
27-04-2012 18:30
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

no actually this is not the case , to be honest most posters here are responsible and balenced
some that like to cause a reaction

hence the reason we do not respond to keyboard warriors

its a sad fact that hardly any of the girls from any channels post on these forums (ever wondered why?)

Wether RLC like it or not, there will be sarcastic, nasty and pathetic things said on this forum about the channel

(27-04-2012 18:30 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  

(27-04-2012 09:11 )redlight central Wrote:  what is your point, how does the fact that they worked the day before make any differance , the majority of our girls go home after there shift .
or it could be our bad management that we are purposly holding girls back so we dont earn money
laugh

Rolleyes

It's not a surprise that RLC reps start getting a bad reputation on this forum.

What was posted was nothing like sarcastic or "rediculous" (either that's an ironic spelling or just poor spelling).

Wether RLC like it or not, there will be sarcastic, nasty and pathetic things said on this forum about the channel. Perhaps if some of your reps paid less attention to those and put more emphasis on thanking customers for their nice remarks made about the channel, and the FREE ADVERTISEMENT that we give to your models with our caps and videos they wouldn't get such a bad reputation. And if you feel the need to comment on the bad posts, try being a little bit more professional about it. Customer service is all about dealing with customers problems. If you tried treating this place and its forum members ( and CUSTOMERS) with a little bit more respect, then you'd probably find you wouldn't get such a bad reputation. If I was in RLC studios in person and brought up the small matter of girls not being on TV at the time they're supposed to be on TV and was met with such an response, I'd be disgusted. Just like I would if it was any other business.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 19:18 by redlight central.)
27-04-2012 19:17

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL