babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-04-2012 14:49 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dunno if I'm reading too much into it, but with Chelsea French debut on BS Live last night,
.....the ONLY girl she didn't appear with was Daryl Morgan, odd considering they worked together on Sexstation TV.

Proberly reading stuff into it TongueTongueTongue seems daryl was the spare wheel all night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-04-2012 17:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Chuffed to bits to see Chelsea back again last night.

Hope she's here to stay this time.
23-04-2012 21:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

For a few seconds last night, Lori was at the very left of the screen, the centre was the same background as for Lori, but was empty and the right of the screen was the usual OSG boxes etc. I tried to capture it to post in the "funny screencaps" thread as "Lori having a 2-4-1 with the invisible girl".
Before I could do that, the space had been filled by Megan spouting her usual rubbish promoting the xtreme show.
I found her particularly annoying last night, while I was watching. She was interrupting even more than she normally does.
24-04-2012 10:52
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(23-04-2012 14:30 )Mastes1 Wrote:  I haven't been able to come on here for a while and i haven't seen much Babestation over the last couple of months so please excuse my ignorance but is it just me or have a lot of the usual girls dissapeared?, most of them seem to of gone apart from Lolly and the twins and a few others. They seem to of been replaced by a load of girls who look like they have been picked up off street corners or something, very economy like.
The channels are going down hill imo, well what channels are left seen as though some of them seem to of gone off Freeview.

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

/sarcasm off ???

If it was a genuine query, then apart from slagging of babestation xtreme, you've pretty much summarised the year so far!
24-04-2012 11:23
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

I know it's been said before and alluded to in many more posts but what is the point of having the twins on the same night?

Apart from taking up space that could be given to other girls who will get shoved off to make way for them!

Appricte they may be popular but

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
24-04-2012 16:26
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2012 16:26 )wiz man Wrote:  I know it's been said before and alluded to in many more posts but what is the point of having the twins on the same night?
Its pretty funny when seeing preeti on one stream, and on the next stream its priya and theyre both in the same positions. Cant help but laugh.
24-04-2012 18:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-04-2012 14:30 )Mastes1 Wrote:  The channels are going down hill imo, well what channels are left seen as though some of them seem to of gone off Freeview.

Did you remember to re-scan after the recent shuffle?
24-04-2012 18:38
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lolly
i am not happy that Lolly is not on again she has not been on since friday its a joke she is bs top babe and not on much sort it out bs put Lolly on more that would make me a happy bs viewer less of Lori more of Lolly
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 18:45 by rogerthedoger.)
24-04-2012 18:40
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Any person know who Francessa Lloyd is because she tweeted she had a BS trial and in her own words she felt it went well, a new girl, or signed from somewhere else.
24-04-2012 19:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Lolly
(24-04-2012 18:40 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  i am not happy that Lolly is not on again she has not been on since friday its a joke she is bs top babe and not on much sort it out bs put Lolly on more that would make me a happy bs viewer less of Lori more of Lolly

Of course it could be that Lolly is simply not the money-maker she was thought to have been.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-04-2012 22:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV