RE: Jada Vanished :(
(22-04-2012 13:19 )loveass Wrote:  hope not,never really liked her

you must be kidding, she was in a class of her own on babestation
23-04-2012 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jada
and why bother checking out her thread... if u dont like her..??? i really do wonder about the guys who visit this place.....!!??

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
23-04-2012 00:38
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(23-04-2012 00:38 )kelly1066 Wrote:  and why bother checking out her thread... if u dont like her..??? i really do wonder about the guys who visit this place.....!!??

I thought the purpose of a forum was to express yourself;People with negative comments are what sparks debate.
What did he say that made you "wonder about the guys that visit here",He had the sheer audacity to say that he didn't really like her.
To slight a fellow member for that is abit harsh.(imo)

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
24-04-2012 13:24
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

my point was that i was always taught that if you have nothing good to say about someone, say nothing. pointless really considering i did the same...lol.

it just seems that there was no real reason to put that comment, more so as jada's long since gone away to pastures new, and doesn't look likely to return as far as i can see.

as for the comment that 'it makes me wonder' .... i mean that in the sense that there seem to be a lot of guys/posters to the forum, that spend far longer posting negative comments than positive ones; and since the whole reason behind such a forum, imho, is to have somewhere to see the girls in video and images form, for the purposes of appreciation; then it just seems odd for so many neg's to be here....?? am i incorrect in my reading of what the forum is about...?? do the likes of such luminaries as 'Sm', 'Rammy', et al, all post negative or positive posts...?? of course, their posts are positive..... i rest my case...!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
24-04-2012 15:10
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(24-04-2012 15:10 )kelly1066 Wrote:  my point was that i was always taught that if you have nothing good to say about someone, say nothing. pointless really considering i did the same...lol.

it just seems that there was no real reason to put that comment, more so as jada's long since gone away to pastures new, and doesn't look likely to return as far as i can see.

as for the comment that 'it makes me wonder' .... i mean that in the sense that there seem to be a lot of guys/posters to the forum, that spend far longer posting negative comments than positive ones; and since the whole reason behind such a forum, imho, is to have somewhere to see the girls in video and images form, for the purposes of appreciation; then it just seems odd for so many neg's to be here....?? am i incorrect in my reading of what the forum is about...?? do the likes of such luminaries as 'Sm', 'Rammy', et al, all post negative or positive posts...?? of course, their posts are positive..... i rest my case...!!

This is a forum that's what we forum members do.Your last comment isn't totally correct either,Rammy has been know to slip off the fence occasionally.Sm tooTongue.Unless of course you're being ironic

To be honest very few members want a forum like the old Celebritie r us forum where you pretty much weren't allowed to make anything other than positive statements about models or channels.Where models would have hissy fits and leave if anything slightly negative was said about them and producers too.

I am not a subscriber to the 'if you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all' which to me is a cop out.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
24-04-2012 15:45
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(24-04-2012 15:10 )kelly1066 Wrote:  do the likes of such luminaries as 'Sm', 'Rammy', et al, all post negative or positive posts...?? of course, their posts are positive..... i rest my case...!!
I may have escaped your notice but the Rascal has not so long ago been negative about the very channel that Jada works for.Also to call him a luminary is pushing it a bit.On a positive note Jada has been missed,they don't come much dirtier or bendier than Jada.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-04-2012 15:49
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I give up..... might just as well go back to being bitchy... its what everyone else seems to prefer, and do...... lol.

24-04-2012 16:54
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

I love a bitchy woman Kelly

24-04-2012 17:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles