babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?

allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?
This is a great idea babestation, a chance for everyone to put a face to some names and of course a chance to meet your lovely ladies. Count me in
28-02-2012 09:52
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2012 03:28 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well Babestation themselves seem to be keeping quite about this since broaching the subject. bladewave So maybe it's a non event already. But if it does go ahead, make sure they take a camera crew with them, so they can post footage of the event on the forum for those of us unlucky enough not to be able to make it. Or at the very least, post a load of photo's from the event. Big Grin

Oh, and if you could post a photo of one of the babes giving the cameraman a blowjob, at least that will keep mrmann happy. Wink

I doubt they'd film this, but some pictures would be fun perhaps. As for the cameraman blowjob, well I doubt they would do that, as that seems a bit much laugh and I like you and I agree, this probably is more likely to happen at the studios here and there, Elite included obviously Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 14:44 by mrmann.)
28-02-2012 14:39
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

All things considered,it might be a good idea to wear a hat just to be on the safe side.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-02-2012 14:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I just wonder if BS keep losing babes at the recent rate whether we will have much to discuss? Wink

07-03-2012 20:50
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

I like the idea of an informal social gathering. Can understand some peoples reservations with anonymity, but its too easy to get hung up on that.
08-03-2012 00:27
Charlemagne Offline

Has this happened?
Or has it been put on the burner.
24-03-2012 15:15
flame Offline
Junior Poster

Sounds like a nice idea, but I would've thought the girls would find it extremely awkward?
11-04-2012 22:56
Lauren Drummonds Man Offline
Apprentice Poster

(18-01-2012 16:32 )babestation Wrote:  I spoke with admin briefly at our Christmas party about putting together a little forum meetup where we can get to meet some of the faces behind the names on here and vice versa.

We're based in London so we're thinking of hiring an area in a pub locally and putting some money behind the bar, and have a informal meetup for our staff and the members of the forum.

Before we put something together, obviously we need to know if anyone would be actually willing to turn up. Obviously there would be some of our staff, some of the forum staff, our management and a couple of the girls there where possible, and a tab behind the bar Big Grin

Would you come along if we held a meetup session? Drop your name in here and we can get an idea of numbers etc and see if its viable.

Hi i would love to be there to meet the all / some of the babestation girls and espcially my favourite Heart Nicolle Knight Heart (I love the girl) if possible ,but the only problem for me is that i live in Barnsley , South Yorkshire , which i think is probably too far for me to travel to London from here Sad.

If i took a taxi , it would cost a real lot of money probably and plus i would probably have to stay in / at a hotel (over night) , which would also cost probably again a lot of money. Rolleyes

That is all that is really stopping me from meeting you the babestation staff, some of the forum staff , babestation users, your management and especially some / all of the girls / babes , especially Tongue nicole Knight Tongue .

So i doubt i will be able to do it. i can't drive but as soon as i have passed my driving test and are allowed to drive then i could possibly do it , hopefully. Well i would consider it a lot more anyway.

I would probably be able to meet up with you and some / all of the babes if you came to sheffield , maybe.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I (really) Love and like Nicolle Knight and is my favourite Babe Forever And Always.

Would Love to meet Nicolle Knight and hopefully get to know her alot better , one on one (someday ,sometime , somewhere possibly)

Hoping to become a succesful actor.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 11:46 by Lauren Drummonds Man.)
19-04-2012 08:11
techniques Away
Senior Poster

Keyboard warriors/internet crazies would not show up.

Only avid fans & potential stalkers...

I would come for teh lulz... and to buy lori a shot of tequila.
21-04-2012 00:36
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(21-04-2012 00:36 )techniques Wrote:  Keyboard warriors/internet crazies would not show up.

Only avid fans & potential stalkers...

I would come for teh lulz... and to buy lori a shot of tequila.

Well I would turn up,lets them pay for my booze & tell them to their faces what's wrong with their shows.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-04-2012 02:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV