Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-04-2012 18:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 16:08 )bytor Wrote:  Seemed odd to me they had 3 of 4 channels in use.
Two of the girls were on one of the channels together on two phones, but not in a 2-4-1 style.
Couldn't understand why not have one of those girls on the redundant 4th channel. Presume there will be a reason for itHuh

they had lolly and rosie together so it was effectively 4 babes on 4 channels and when a babe or rosie and lolly went on a break, it was 3 babes covering 4 channels so elite used the spare channel to show ads.

wont happen tonight as elite have 6 babes on tonight, so will be 5 babes on 4 channels as the twins are on.

and no elite isnt stale

I'm getting confused again now , did Elite have like Rammy says have effectively 4 girls covering 4 channels and only went to 3 live broadcasts when a girl was on a break , so they just showed full screen adverts on Ch 932 when a girl was on a break or was 932 used for showing full screen adverts even when a girl was not on a break ? , meaning that Elite went down to using 3 channels for live broadcasts last night , Rammy is confusing me , like i said i didn't see 932 showing live girls , but didn't check it out all night , so i now assume it was used for live broadcasts at various times last night when no girls were on a break .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 18:30 by mr mystery.)
18-04-2012 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(18-04-2012 18:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm getting confused again now , did Elite have like Rammy says have effectively 4 girls covering 4 channels and only went to 3 live broadcasts when a girl was on a break , so they just showed full screen adverts on Ch 932 when a girl was on a break or was 932 used for showing full screen adverts even when a girl was not on a break ? , meaning that Elite went down to using 3 channels for live broadcasts last night , Rammy is confusing me , like i said i didn't see 932 showing live girls , but didn't check it out all night , so i now assume it was used for live broadcasts at various times last night when no girls were on a break .

I'll make this as clear as I can, although this discussion is getting me confused now aswell, even though I think I know what happened... Wink

932 (as far as I am aware) was used for showing the adverts that quiquems kindly posted, for the whole or most of the evening after midnight.

After midnight, 914 was mostly Victoria, 965 was mostly Rosie and Lolly and 968 was either Caty or Ashley. Obviously all the other girls would swap with each other.

I'm not complaining though - because Ashley Heart and Lolly/Rosie's shows were fabulous. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-04-2012 18:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

seems im wrong and 1 channel 932 will be mainly adverts tonight. right now paige is 914, the twins 932 and rachel & gracie 965. maybe elite giving a new format a try or tech problems which mean 932 cant be used at night

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2012 22:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-04-2012 22:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  seems im wrong and 1 channel 932 will be mainly adverts tonight. right now paige is 914, the twins 932 and rachel & gracie 965. maybe elite giving a new format a try or tech problems which mean 932 cant be used at night

Or maybe they are doing what they have been doing for a while now and copying what BS does , Cellcast have been doing option 1 option 2 on a couple of channels for ages now and sometimes option 3 as well while having 1 channel for 1 girl 1 phone or for doing 2- 4 -s 1 . so it's no great surprise what Elite are doing , BS have been using a couple of freeview channels for showing just adverts for some time now , (BS2 and Blue)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-04-2012 22:58
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

So thats what all that shit is on the second channel of the webstream, is it really necessary for it to take up a full channel?Huh
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 23:01 by dan g 27.)
18-04-2012 23:00
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I appreciate that Elite are doing double girl shows now, which is what a lot of us have been asking for, but is it such a good thing if its at the detriment to another channel?

The Twins' double show, I'm not a fan of them but plenty of others are, and Gracie and Rachel's double act are both on now. Khloe and Kara on 968 and Gracie and Rachel on 914. Of those four I only really like Gracie. I accept that Rachel and the twins have plenty of fans and it is what a lot of us wanted. I just don't see the need to fill another channel's entire night with promo adverts. I mean once you've seen the advert, thats it right? We don't need a full night on 932 dedicated to adverts, certainly not two nights in a row.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for double shows - I've asked for it with Dionne and Ashley and I loved the Lolly/Rosie combo last night. To a degree I like the concept - I just don't see Elite's need to use 932 for an entire night of adverts. It seems like a waste. Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-04-2012 00:01
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Is the channel showing all the constant ads going to generate that much publicity for what they want to advertise?

People know the channel is just going to be full of ads, so the channel will get barely any people viewing it to generate the publicity.

If they are advertising something, how about a 2-5 minute break from one of the channels every so often after a babe has finished her section, would that not be better in elite's favour?
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 00:16 by dan g 27.)
19-04-2012 00:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-04-2012 00:01 )Regenerated Wrote:  I appreciate that Elite are doing double girl shows now, which is what a lot of us have been asking for, but is it such a good thing if its at the detriment to another channel?

The Twins' double show, I'm not a fan of them but plenty of others are, and Gracie and Rachel's double act are both on now. Khloe and Kara on 968 and Gracie and Rachel on 914. Of those four I only really like Gracie. I accept that Rachel and the twins have plenty of fans and it is what a lot of us wanted. I just don't see the need to fill another channel's entire night with promo adverts. I mean once you've seen the advert, thats it right? We don't need a full night on 932 dedicated to adverts, certainly not two nights in a row.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for double shows - I've asked for it with Dionne and Ashley and I loved the Lolly/Rosie combo last night. To a degree I like the concept - I just don't see Elite's need to use 932 for an entire night of adverts. It seems like a waste. Huh

good points regenerated, what will ultimately determine if its a good thing or if its a bad thing is money, if this format makes elite money then it will stay, if it doesnt then it will stop.

if it is to stay then i think elite should keep changing the babes that are in the pairs. tonight for example instead of it being gracie & rachel all night have a stint where its, gracie & caty, then a stint with caty & paige and so on. each babe will be seen on their own and in a pair

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2012 00:22
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

I dont really know the workings of how this business works, but instead of booking 6 girls why couldnt Elite have 7 girls working tonight? You'd think having another girl on the phone would bring in more money than showing ads all night.
19-04-2012 01:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on Elite, be better than Babestation! Don't tell us videos are uncensored when they aren't! We can see for ourselves that the videos being promoted at the top of the screen are actually censored, as it's very obvious. It also makes the women look bad when they announce on the mic how uncensored and explicit these videos are, when that's simply not true.

A better idea would be to have the women actually do some uncensored videos for a change, because then we will want to pay for them! Many of the women at Elite have shot harder content in the past, be it full frontal or more, so having them lie about tame content only makes Elite look worse.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 03:17 by mrmann.)
19-04-2012 03:15