Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2012 13:01 )Don Tingley Wrote:  It's amazing that anybody actually gives a fuck.

Well her fans give a fuck because she's a fantastic glamour model/babeshow star and they have an active interest (I was going to say 'healthy interest' but checked myself..! Smile ) in what she does and what channel if any she will be seen on again.

But if you mean why does everybody else care, I kind of agree. there are sections for other Elite girls that I don't visit as they're not my bag, but the fact these sections exist and that I scroll down past them has never bothered me in the slightest.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 13:57 by Rise.)
16-04-2012 13:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I meant it's amazing anyone cares where her threads are at this moment in time.

I wouldn't go round looking for her threads, I'd simply type "Paige" or "Paige Tyler" into the search box.

Also, I don't see what good locking her threads is going to do. For all we know she could be about to announce something any day now and if it's retirement then where would someone post the news apart from this thread. If people want to chat about her or post an update then let her have a chat and discussion thread.
16-04-2012 13:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Rosie Lee & Lolly Catherine teaming up tonight with matching college girl outfits.But being very careful not to get too intimate.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-04-2012 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

So either its a huge coincidence that the girls bought the same outfit or more likely Elite has a bunch of these outfits on hand. Now when was the last time Dionne was in the collegegirl outfit?...Hell even Ashley wore it not to long ago if I remember correctly.
18-04-2012 00:45
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Not bothered about where they got the outfits from. They all looked great in them last night.

The schoolgirl disco duo of Rosie and Lolly, Ashley full of beans, Caty's usual gusto - its all good. Even the promos advertising the explicit videos for mobile phones featuring Dionne, Ashley and Caty were great.

Now those are the kind of sleepless nights we want. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-04-2012 12:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Was Elite down to 3 live broadcasts with Ch932 just used for the advertisement of pic and vids last night ? , every time i checked the channel out the channel was just showing adverts full screen , i didn't record the channel or watch it all night so i'm not sure if any live girls were shown at all .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 12:29 by mr mystery.)
18-04-2012 12:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2012 12:11 )Regenerated Wrote:  ...Even the promos advertising the explicit videos for mobile phones featuring Dionne, Ashley and Caty were great...

Except those explicit videos are not explicit at all, and you can tell the women are wearing underwear when that censored logo is blocking something. I think Elite should be better than to copy the same tactics as Babestation.
18-04-2012 12:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-04-2012 12:19 )mr mystery Wrote:  Was Elite down to 3 live broadcasts with Ch932 just used for the advertisement of pic and vids last night ? , every time i checked the channel out the channel was just showing adverts full screen , i didn't record the channel or watch it all night so i'm not sure if any live girls were shown at all .

no, they only showed those ads when rosie and lolly were on breaks, thought last night was good too

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2012 13:57
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sorry Rammy, but they didn't just show them when girls were on breaks. I saw several times last night the ads were showing on 932 even when Lolly/Rosie were on 965, when Victoria was on 914 and when Caty or Ashley were on 968.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-04-2012 14:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah cause elite had a spare channel, cant see that happening tonight with 6 babes on

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2012 14:22