Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
ETV I have sent you a private message but have had no responce, please could you let us know if you have any such plans to bring the nightshow to SKY in the near future, the dayshow is good for what it is but now you have given us a taste it's a bit cruel not to broadcast this show after 10PM, you have managed no problem to broadcast the dayshow so you have the technology, please please use it, the babes are fit as fuck and I think we'd all like to see the late night nakedness if that's possible Tongue
16-04-2012 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ETV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-04-2012 20:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ETV I have sent you a private message but have had no responce, please could you let us know if you have any such plans to bring the nightshow to SKY in the near future, the dayshow is good for what it is but now you have given us a taste it's a bit cruel not to broadcast this show after 10PM, you have managed no problem to broadcast the dayshow so you have the technology, please please use it, the babes are fit as fuck and I think we'd all like to see the late night nakedness if that's possible Tongue

Step by step, my friend Smile We will see.
You can still watch the shows online. If you get credits, you can watch the HQ stream as well.
Also, you can call the models from the website or through a local DDI number instead of the premium lines. This gives not only the cost benefit but also allows for some nice chats throughout the day Wink
16-04-2012 20:44
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(16-04-2012 20:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ETV I have sent you a private message but have had no responce, please could you let us know if you have any such plans to bring the nightshow to SKY in the near future, the dayshow is good for what it is but now you have given us a taste it's a bit cruel not to broadcast this show after 10PM, you have managed no problem to broadcast the dayshow so you have the technology, please please use it, the babes are fit as fuck and I think we'd all like to see the late night nakedness if that's possible Tongue

i`d just love that SB Surprised
just to say,ive loved seeing the show again & its been brilliant seeing roshana,i was recording and just saw 1 bit of the show then where she`s dancing in her gorgeous white dress,with her arms in the air and it was just magical,i`d been loving the sexiness of her dress being almost c-thru as she would pull the top bit up but what i just saw was before she had chance,she looked really sexy & i loved it Shy
more of just this 24/7 would do me just fine Surprised
the babes are amazing -etv the show is fantastic ,its just a shame when 10 oclock comes and all the ladies go off the channels Rolleyes
other than that-i love it Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 20:47 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
16-04-2012 20:46
ETV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-04-2012 19:56 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  i loved your show the minuite i saw it,
i got a bit frustrated seeing scarlet go behind the screen all day yesterday to have her foto taken because it was the 1st time i`d seen her
and she looked fantastic in her white dress with the flowers on walking around the studio taking everybody elses foto

i think all the girls look really nice & i love all the strapless dresses & just watching the show
and i think roshana is stunning in her strapless white dress on the show today & she just looks so sexy dancing.
ive been loving all the close ups of roshana aswel & everytime she pulls the top part of her dress up it almost goes c-thru Surprised Shy aswel as showing a little bit more of her really nice legs

all in all its a great show & i love etv...
its only my 4th day of watching because i only seen the show for the 1st time was on friday but i think but its a breath of fresh air
compared to some of the less entertaining shows ive seen in the past so good luck Etv & i hope you continue showing this fantcstic show
it would be great in the near future if its possible,to get to see the show 24/7 because i love the early shows and yours is a really nice change to what ive seen before and the dayshow is just pure class,all the really hot babes look fantastic too Tongue and i`d just like to thank all the gorgeous ladies for a really great show
i love it Heart
Your support is much appreciated! We certainly hope to bring something fresh on your screens. We are not in a direct competition with the other channels on the platform, you can spend hours watching our shows and they are different every single day. Sometimes they might not be the most entertaining thing in the world but most of them are surprising and fresh, neither the viewers, nor the team know what will happen in 5 minutes. Every model interacts differently with the other girls, we have 4 female producers and 1 male, each one with a distinctive style. You will soon learn to recognize who is directing.
As for the Sunday photoshow- get an account with us on the website. You will be able to order photos yourself and you will be able to see behind the curtain all the time Smile It certainly is fun- we get over 300 sms requests during this show every sunday!
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 20:51 by ETV.)
16-04-2012 20:48
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Any show with Roshana is OK by meTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
16-04-2012 20:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-04-2012 19:56 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  i loved your show the minuite i saw it [...]

That's strange. Only yesterday you had the following to say about ETV:

(15-04-2012 20:13 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  no,every now and then you can hear them on the mic talking
but i think ive had enough of this already Surprised laugh Blush bladewave Sad
not sure if her name is scarlett fred but she has a white dress with red/blue flowers all over it
i only seen her for 5 minuites before & she looked amazing & since then has either been posing or taking pics nearly constantly behind that screen bladewave its been worse than seeing the birds look bored all day before shooting to the web to do the quick shufties as requested and i aint been watching them today mate,think ive had enuff off that show for good too,i really liked this show though e.tv when i first seen it for the first time on friday afternoon for a bit but i really wanted to see this girl coz she looks gorgeous and i cant beleive ive seen her just go behind the screen to do all the pics of her everyones been asking for
wtf am i watching it for - its like proper rubbing salt in the wounds
that blonde babe is so sexy,the 1st 5 minuites she was showing them sexy legs off & it was class Huh bladewave Shy
it was fun ....Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 21:12 by StanTheMan.)
16-04-2012 21:11
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(16-04-2012 20:54 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Any show with Roshana is OK by meTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

i know what you mean soca Shy she looked incredible on the show then,i really like roshana & scarlett & the dark haired babe who introduced everybody the other night when the show that started at 9pm was ,she said she`d worked for 7 years there Shy she was really gorgeous but i thought she looked really sexy too
i wish i knew all the girls names just so it sounded more polite but
thanks etv,your comments are much apreciated by me too
i loved the suprise of seeing their is a show just for scarlett in the morning times on a friday and a monday
i saw the 1st time today and i thought she is gorgeous
all the babes are really fantastc & im a big admirer of early morning shows,sometimes seeing the babes dressed accordingly to whatever time of day it is,wearing silk nighties in the morning & sexy strapless summer dresses in the afternoons & evening Shy
just at the start of tonights 9pm show
and you could see the girls all looking hot - their is a nice very busty lady at the front on the left wearing a tight greyish coloured dress & io thought she looked magnificent then
all the babes look amazing Smile and i just wanted to let everyone know im a huge fan of etv & i just hope its possible to broadcast some more shows like this
maybe more channels or through the night because i love the european babes so much & i think all thier sweet gorgeous accents are really nice too SurprisedSmile Wink

16-04-2012 21:15
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(16-04-2012 21:11 )StanTheMan Wrote:  That's strange. Only yesterday you had the following to say about ETV:

wot ?

as you can see,when i 1st saw the show-i did love it.regardless of your lesser comments & i stated only earlier it was out of pure frustrations at not getting to see scarlett much. why i said that yesterday,if you read my post today you will see as you will also see i said today has been more like the 1st time i saw the show-i just didnt know about sunday being a day for fotoshoots as etv just kindly explained although i did see an advertisement just at 9pm tonight before the night time ladies started thier show
thanks stan,i really apreciate your comment Wink

still loving the show & all the babes,just guess next sunday i`ll know what to expect when i see them go behind said screen Tongue

16-04-2012 21:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well at long last we are getting some interaction with the ETV channel rep Big Grin that's cheered me up. So we will see, that's encouraging, ETV appearing to see how successful this first launch is before venturing into new ground of a possible nightshow, anyway despite the fact our wait for the 24/7 experience is still ongoing I have however found the dayshow a breathe of fresh air, what I like about the show and models especially is they are girl next door types and not glamour models with huge silicon tit's unlike most of the UK Show's and model's, also what this show has and the UK ones doesn't is a real class to it. It's very subtle in it's approach, yes the model's want call's but they are not waving their phone's around looking like a dog begging for a bone either. Watching the nightshow it's sensual without being filthy, you are more likely to get a sexy conversation than one full of every blue word is the English dictionary from the models. Food for thought when it comes to our channels Cool
16-04-2012 22:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2012 22:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  , you are more likely to get a sexy conversation than one full of every blue word is the English dictionary from the models. Food for thought when it comes to our channels Cool

Wouldnt mind a bit of naughty stuff with a bit of italian or german thrown in as well TongueTongueTongue

must admit watched again for most of the day even with certain distractions on the uk channels Karry Roshana and scarlett being favorites so far

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-04-2012 22:51