Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
fair point the girls can only go as far as the producers let them and if the producers are happy then indeed why do the elite babes need to change. paige turnah is an example of how a show can be done as you say, moness for me too is another

ultimately though its the ofcom rules that have greatly affected elite, hopefully soon something can be done to change them

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2012 19:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-04-2012 19:11 )rj242 Wrote:  If Elite were to hire Tiffany or Lori (or any other model) they will be forced to try to work around the Elite performance rulebook.

Both Tiffany and Lori used to be on Elite,both were extremely expressive(for me Tiffany being the best),if they were to return they would have to be subject to the same control as the other Elite girls.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-04-2012 19:18
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

RE: [split] Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
(12-04-2012 17:36 )Chilly Wrote:  Get rid of Mica, Ashley, Rosie, Rachel and the twins. Time for another mass cull, Jamie! Cool

I don't normally have anything bad to say about Elite, but I think chilly's remark just about sums up my feelings on the current line up of girls.

With the exception of the twins, who I think can be entertaining if given the right set, I think the rest of babes mentioned by chilly should either start raising their game or lose their air-time to the ones who do/will.

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
12-04-2012 19:19
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-04-2012 19:19 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  ...With the exception of the twins, who I think can be entertaining if given the right set, I think the rest of babes mentioned by chilly should either start raising their game or lose their air-time to the ones who do/will.

As usual it is down to personal preference,for me get rid of the twins.

Its so good to be insane
12-04-2012 19:21
Laurence Offline
Ruby fan

(12-04-2012 17:36 )Chilly Wrote:  Get rid of Mica, Ashley, Rosie, Rachel and the twins. Time for another mass cull, Jamie! Cool

Get rid of Rosie are you crazy!!! The only babe on elite with amazing natural big boobs! and a peachy bum too! The others have either got fake ones that look ridiculous or no sadly virtually no boobs at all!!!
12-04-2012 19:41
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-04-2012 19:41 )Laurence Wrote:  Get rid of Rosie are you crazy!!! The only babe on elite with amazing natural big boobs! and a peachy bum too! The others have either got fake ones that look ridiculous or no sadly virtually no boobs at all!!!

Micas are not fake,neither small or look ridiculous.

Its so good to be insane
12-04-2012 20:07
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(12-04-2012 19:41 )Laurence Wrote:  The others have either got fake ones that look ridiculous or no sadly virtually no boobs at all!!!

What a ridiculous thing to say. annoyed

Why speak of small boobs as being a bad thing? It's comments like that that make some of the girls paranoid about their shape and size. The Elite girls who have stayed natural have some of the most perfect shaped boobs on all the channels.
12-04-2012 20:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

you forgot dionne and charlie laugh
12-04-2012 21:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 21:39 )beardedbob Wrote:  you forgot dionne and charlie laugh

Amazingly, I still have hope for Charlie. The potential is there, but at the moment I've excepted that she's just going through a crap phase in her babe channel career. Jamie will never give Dionne the boot, hell, that guy would probably sacrifice most of his own wages in order to keep his little princess from leaving.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 22:06 by Chilly.)
12-04-2012 22:04
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(12-04-2012 22:04 )Chilly Wrote:  Amazingly, I still have hope for Charlie. The potential is there, but at the moment I've excepted that she's just going through a crap phase in her babe channel career. Jamie will never give Dionne the boot, hell, that guy would probably sacrifice most of his own wages in order to keep his little princess from leaving.

Even after all this time Chilly you're still keeping your true feelings for Dionne suppressed I see. Rolleyes

(29-03-2012 17:25 )Chilly Wrote:  RE: Things you'd like to see your fave babe do that they'll probably never do?

Paige Tyler doing an interracial gangbang, Dionne Daniels trying to break the world record for bukkake, and Danica Thrall just doing a full night shift. The last one being the most unlikely to ever happen. Wink Big Grin

So why did you mention Dionne's name in a thread with 'fave babe' in the title? Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
12-04-2012 23:03