babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Because there is only 2 channels and at least 4 girls - the producers are going to give the girls who make the most money for the channel the most time.
12-04-2012 02:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Exactly rj242.

And not long ago Camilla came back on screen saying how she had pretty much 2 hours of calls, that's probably the reason why no other girl got a look in at the time she was on. Plus she knows how to perform for the customer and was pretty much taking up the whole bed anyway. If calls are coming in for her then why not leave her there, that's exactly what they did. Even now since she came back on she's constantly been on a call.

You might be bored of the "usual suspects" Rammy but BS isn't a programme for people like you to just sit there and criticise, funnily enough, it's a business.
12-04-2012 02:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 01:00 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 00:39 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems that we've still got the ongoing random programming, tonight with BS Blue listed on EPG again replacing Dirty Wives,
...........but 3 apprentices on the bed & BS webstream menu listing as BS Apprentice.
I know its not the most important thing in the world, but the least they could do is organise themselves a bit better

They must have heard me, the webstream menu now shows BS Blue. but Apprentice under the menu logo......

12-04-2012 03:25
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-04-2012 02:24 )Don Tingley Wrote:  And not long ago Camilla came back on screen saying how she had pretty much 2 hours of calls

Time was that would be a given and wouldn't merit a comment from the girl.

(12-04-2012 02:24 )Don Tingley Wrote:  If calls are coming in for her then why not leave her there, that's exactly what they did.

I've seen Lolly go almost 10mins without a call and still they leave her on Huh
12-04-2012 04:18
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 04:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 02:24 )Don Tingley Wrote:  And not long ago Camilla came back on screen saying how she had pretty much 2 hours of calls

Time was that would be a given and wouldn't merit a comment from the girl.

(12-04-2012 02:24 )Don Tingley Wrote:  If calls are coming in for her then why not leave her there, that's exactly what they did.

I've seen Lolly go almost 10mins without a call and still they leave her on Huh

I saw Lolly go far longer than 10 minutes without a call the other night. To be honest I just let them get on with it now. If the majority of fans like calling just the same couple of girls most nights then fine as they are obviously happy. I will not call if I don't like what I see and I am sure BS will not miss the my money. I simply switch channels (not a choice if you are freeview only I know) or hit the off button and get a decent nights sleep.
12-04-2012 07:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

At the moment as far as im concerned couldnt care less if BS went bust or not.

Sure all the girls would find employment elsewhere if the last month or two has shown then BS girls are in demand on all the other channels because they have a ready established audience

but im sure louise and Daryl are happy with the situation as it is at the moment cant see them 2 keeping quiet if they were not happy especially dazza TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-04-2012 08:48
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 07:20 )bytor Wrote:  If the majority of fans like calling just the same couple of girls most nights then fine as they are obviously happy.

There is more choice on Babestation than you make out. I have not noticed the same 2 girls being on most nights.
12-04-2012 09:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-04-2012 02:24 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Exactly rj242.

And not long ago Camilla came back on screen saying how she had pretty much 2 hours of calls, that's probably the reason why no other girl got a look in at the time she was on. Plus she knows how to perform for the customer and was pretty much taking up the whole bed anyway. If calls are coming in for her then why not leave her there, that's exactly what they did. Even now since she came back on she's constantly been on a call.

You might be bored of the "usual suspects" Rammy but BS isn't a programme for people like you to just sit there and criticise, funnily enough, it's a business.

yes bs is a business and has to try and make money but i am entitled to my opinion about bs, good or bad as is everyone on this forum. if bs has 4 babes listed on the schedule then all 4 should be on equally and not just 2.

the lineup these days and the show itself are predictable, 2 or 3 babes from the "usual suspects" (lolly, lori, camilla, preeti, priya, tiffany) and 1 or 2 other babes. each night the usual suspects will hog the channels and the other babes wont get a look in unless the usual suspects are on a break or go on bsxtreme. also can guarantee each night will have nakedness and or oil. bs needs to have more variety each night otherwise they will lose callss

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2012 10:58
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Or alternatively, they will lose calls by having their more popular girls offscreen. Fairness and business don't mix.
12-04-2012 11:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Do we have to keep arguing the same argument its getting like the shows themselves BORING !! TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-04-2012 11:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV