RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion
I only hope this is not a April's foolsBig Grin

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
28-03-2012 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pauld Offline
Junior Poster

well i think u will find i told u guys she was expecting in back in july last yr and she wud b leaving and i was right , funny it took so long for ppl to reallize this lol she didnt want her "fans " 2 no . perhaps a girl up the duff wud not get some many callers thinking she was not free and single and wud not b calling her in the naughty hour to talk dirty to a preggnant girl .
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 22:53 by pauld.)
28-03-2012 20:19
johnbernard Offline
Junior Poster

Ok guys ... Don't think its much of a secret anymore but maybe a contract issue was why it was Sad Gemma has a lovely, beautiful baby girl who has brought joy into her life ! She has been working very hard to get back into shape and as always has achieved her goal ! So lets just rejoice in the fact that Gemma Hiles will be returning to our screens ! Big Grin
28-03-2012 20:42
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(28-03-2012 20:19 )pauld Wrote:  well i think u will find i told u guys she was expecting in back in july last yr and she wud b leaving and i was right , funny it took so long for ppl to reallize this lol she didnt want her "fans " 2 no . perhaps a girl up the duff wud not get some many callers thinking she was not free and single and wud not b calling her in the naughty hour to talk dirty to a peggnant girl .

The lame excuses, combined with Gemma's desperation to hide her stomach behind that pillow just made it even more obvious. If anything, lying like she did just showed what a lack of respect she has for the callers/viewers of these channels.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 21:01 by Chilly.)
28-03-2012 20:55
pauld Offline
Junior Poster

(28-03-2012 20:55 )Chilly Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 20:19 )pauld Wrote:  well i think u will find i told u guys she was expecting in back in july last yr and she wud b leaving and i was right , funny it took so long for ppl to reallize this lol she didnt want her "fans " 2 no . perhaps a girl up the duff wud not get some many callers thinking she was not free and single and wud not b calling her in the naughty hour to talk dirty to a peggnant girl .

The lame excuses, combined with Gemma's desperation to hide her stomach behind that pillow just made it even more obvious. If anything, lying like she did just showed what a lack of respect she has for the callers/viewers of these channels.

thats true m8 but also u shouldnt think of these girls as friends its there job , and there jobs to make u think they like u , and u r going to be friends and maybe more .... as far as im concerned stick to haveing a naughty chat as that way u both no where u stand . instead of being taken in with the clasic girl lines such as " iv realy missed u " and " be my last caller and i can think of u when i go to sleep " etc etc its all bulls*it guys
28-03-2012 23:02
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(28-03-2012 23:02 )pauld Wrote:  thats true m8 but also u shouldnt think of these girls as friends its there job , and there jobs to make u think they like u , and u r going to be friends and maybe more .... as far as im concerned stick to haveing a naughty chat as that way u both no where u stand . instead of being taken in with the clasic girl lines such as " iv realy missed u " and " be my last caller and i can think of u when i go to sleep " etc etc its all bulls*it guys

They only need to "make u think they like u" if you act like a tw@t. If you're polite, respectful and friendly, then there's no need for them to pretend. I call during the day, and I know where I stand, thank you very much Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
29-03-2012 07:09
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-03-2012 07:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 23:02 )pauld Wrote:  thats true m8 but also u shouldnt think of these girls as friends its there job , and there jobs to make u think they like u , and u r going to be friends and maybe more .... as far as im concerned stick to haveing a naughty chat as that way u both no where u stand . instead of being taken in with the clasic girl lines such as " iv realy missed u " and " be my last caller and i can think of u when i go to sleep " etc etc its all bulls*it guys

They only need to "make u think they like u" if you act like a tw@t. If you're polite, respectful and friendly, then there's no need for them to pretend. I call during the day, and I know where I stand, thank you very much Smile
Yes it's their job,but it's still possible to have a friendship of sorts.Regardless of the fact that it's £1.50/min.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-03-2012 10:53
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(28-03-2012 20:42 )johnbernard Wrote:  Ok guys ... Don't think its much of a secret anymore but maybe a contract issue was why it was Sad Gemma has a lovely, beautiful baby girl who has brought joy into her life !

Lovely......

[Image: image-152B_4F74589E.jpg]

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
29-03-2012 13:43
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Confirmed on twitter

Gemma Hiles ‏ @Gemmahiles
Back on Elite TV 10am-10pm tuesday and 5.30am-12pm wednesday
31-03-2012 16:41
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(31-03-2012 16:41 )Mellow Wrote:  Confirmed on twitter

Gemma Hiles ‏ @Gemmahiles
Back on Elite TV 10am-10pm tuesday and 5.30am-12pm wednesday

So looking forward to seeing her and very intrigued she is down for the tease hour on her first day back Smile
02-04-2012 19:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles